Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6936 times)
ICBCOK

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Among the crypto currency Bitcoin is always more powerful than any other alt coins in the market because  it is the first crypto currency introduced in to the market on 2009 and after that only the alt coins  are arrived in the market.
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

There are many kinds/types of coin in the cryptocurrency market but for me Bitcoin is still on the top of them all,the popularity and the high price will take control of the market.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

These days it seems like altcoins are doing better than bitcoin because pretty much all of their prices are green while bitcoin price is red. But the difference is to little to consider it a threat to bitcoin. There are hundreds of altcoins on the market and people spread their investments through all of them while bitcoin is alone and people are doing investments only on bitcoin so that the prices maintains at a high value.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

Among the crypto currency Bitcoin is always more powerful than any other alt coins in the market because  it is the first crypto currency introduced in to the market on 2009 and after that only the alt coins  are arrived in the market.
yes that is right and bitcoin has already have a good control over the crypto market, and i think a lot of reasons are there for that, but i think that he major reason is that bitcoin is first crypto currency created, and still people are taking interest in bitcoin.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

In my own views, I think that most of the time if bitcoin increases,  altcoins will then follow because altcoins were dependent with bitcoin since they are correlated with the other. Bitcoin dictates the market since it's price movement is usually the basis of it's price increase and vice versa.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

No coin will ever beat bitcoin. Its dominance has decreased because we are nearing alt season, but we all know what happens when btc goes on the bull run. In the end, there will be fewer cryptocurrencies than now because of the regulated market and btc will be a well deserved king, as it is now.
Bitcoin and altcoin are inseparable because bitcoin is always the dominant coin of the cryptocurrency market. I think both bitcoin and altcoin will hold this market because one of the two loses the market will disappear. I believe the uptrend is coming to this market so both bitcoin and altcoin are showing strong growth this week.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

yes definitely bitcoin is the leading of all coins because of high price value but we have to reconsider also altcoin helped in market grow and all small investor invest in altcoin because of low investment price.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

Both are cryptocurrency. They may be differ in prices but they are the same as virtual currency. However, bitcoin leads far than those of altcoins in terms of price and reputation and popularity. Altcoins, on the other hand, has outnumbered bitcoin and many choices to invest in. In the future, bitcoin will always lead the cryptocurrency.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

Any inflow of capital into the market will cause price fluctuations. Altcoins all seem to be the future. Bitcoin is just a prototype,  the mold was formed and set into place. From Bitcoin, all other cryptocurrencies are just after its likeness and image.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means that rome wasn't built within a day, so crypto needs altcoins to further the development of the project as a whole, regardless of how many countless variations of it appear.
    Blockchain is open sourced, so it's a project that everyone is able to contribute to, even if your just a simple speculator.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Bitcoin is the main coin in which all trades take place! of course the whole market will control bitcoin, the entire crypto market is very much dependent on the bitcoin's standability! on this we need serious competitors with a good capitalization! and then there will be no sharp price jumps!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

I think there is a great balance between bitcoin and the other altcoins. Although we can clearly say that bitcoin's price set the all other coins' prices, I think altcoins, especially the top ones are extremely important for the entire crypto world.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

yes, if you look at the market, of course, other cryptos have a big influence on the market, but I think its influence is not bigger than bitcoin.

bitcoin still determines altcoin and market prices, but demand and other crypto entities also dominate.

therefore, to stabilize the crypto market, the state must legalize all crypto, not just bitcoin alone, so the market will stabilize.
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

No doubt that altcoin still dependent with bitcoin.. the bitcoin market is bigger than the other and we know that and we can prove it by looking at the most recent bearish market  .
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

The prices of altcoins always depends on the price of Bitcoin, if bitcoin rise, they rise, if it fall, they fall. I believe if this dependency is overcome, then there is a chance for other coins to take the lead. Developers of altcoins are working to plug the gap and deficiencies bitcoin have, the only thing stopping them from overtaking bitcoin is the dependency.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

since a few month iam also holding some alt coins on exodius wallet .
But manly i have Bitcoin becourse its still the biggest coin and i can pay many bills with Bitcoin like my hosting and domain .

regards
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

Altcoin is generally just a bigger market, but for the most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoin, you should buy bitcoin and then use the bitcoin to buy alts. It's hard to find a place to buy altcoin directly. I believe this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum particularly so great in terms of all other altcoins. Trading with Altcoin requires more care. Mistakes in trading with Bitcoin and Altcoin can make you lose your precious investments in a very short time. There is no doubt that any kind of investment requires all the attention, dedication, and great focus that helps you avoid mistakes. Secondly, the trading of Bitcoin and Altcoin is not cut for everyone.
Gelogelo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

I think a lot about how this market moves, but I doubt that there is a possibility at the beginning of these months because the bitcoin dominatiom is still ahead and never has a signal that this can take control by altcoin. probably will not happen for the next two / three years.
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Bitcoin volume represent 38% of the total crypto volume . That s why we see all altcoin grow when the bitoin price pump .
So the principal factor who control the market is Bitcoin .
Robert543 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

My opinion is that altcoins are still dependent with Bitcoin, too.
Jennifer90

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

I think bitcoin will take control over the market. They have many new altcoin that are performing best in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: