Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:13:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6936 times)
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

Bitcoin still has the largest market control that cannot be easily overtaken by the alts, The gap interms of the market cap BTC controls is to large that it cannot be easily closed

Bitcoin to the moon
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:05 AM

Of course bitcoin, however, bitcoin's the parent of all active cryptocurrencies, bitcoin and altcoin have their respective advantages, but the highest advantage of bitcoin's located on the larger corporate network with a proven safety system and impossible can be defeated by altcoins.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

In the next session altcoin will still experience a very rapid decline compared to bitcoin.
Harding Young

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

I choose bitcoin. Interestingly, the cryptocurrency market seems to rise and fall simultaneously with the altcoins. Is a systemic issue that causes this harmonious rise and fall of prices on the exchanges? The answer is a little fuzzy, but there are several factors at play. Most exchanges use Bitcoin as the universal trading currency, which leads to many investors buying and selling Bitcoin to buy and sell altcoins.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

When bitcoin starts a bull run, many of the altcoins fall, as investors jump on the Bitcoin train and vice versa. It’s also systemic because most exchanges require Bitcoin rather than fiat currency to transact. It is easy to invest fiat currency in the market and then leave there as an investor trades it; moving it from one currency to another and not cashing it back to fiat currency. Furthermore, When the Bitcoin price falls or rises against the fiat currency, all the altcoins will usually follow. This is reason why bitcoin can control the market.
nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:40 AM

Bitcoin will seize the market, the other altcoin hardly able to break its dominance
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

Obviously bitcoin. Most of the altcoins are depending on bitcoin directly or indirectly. When the price of bitcoin rise then altcoins price also rise and when bitcoin price fall down then market goes down.
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

well, its simple, Bitcoin is the head of all over the altcoins, that's why the bitcoin control the market. i always noticed that when Bitcoin down, altcoins followed.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Bitcoin still dominate the market when it price goes up and become stable or even go beyond it altcoin follow the lead but then altcoin has it huge potential as well if there is any chance of improving it more if they will also be notice and given a chance in the market

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Investors support the bears and sell to avoid a total loss. By taking this strategy, the Wall Street investors are strategically pushing down the price for in order to re-enter at much lower levels and potentially set Bitcoin up for another rocket rise to unprecedented highs. Then, assumingly, collect profits and repeat the cycle, increasing profits each time Bitcoin rises and falls.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

The market of ALTcoin is really vast but it is true that in many cases ALTcoin depends on bitcoin, such as if we want to buy ALTcoin we need to go through bitcoin. So, bitcoin is already controlling the market.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

Clearly, bitcoin has enormous strength and Bitcoin can control market crypto. Altcoin does not currently have a good market share, although there is an Etherum that has a very good market share but other Altcoin does not show a stable movement and also positive. So for now I think that Bitcoin is superior to Altcoin.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

I have been into crypto for 1 year and my observation is that when the Bitcoin price is low, all altcoins will go dip. With this the price of altcoins are dependent of the Bitcoin price in the market. Still Bitcoin controls the market. No doubt!

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I can not agree with the statement that recently the growth of alts outstrips the growth of BTC, this market is cyclical and if you look carefully, it becomes clear that bitcoin and alts have different periods of growth, but they all grow and no one breaks out in front of. At the same time, BTC retains a significant part of market capitalization.

Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

I think Bitcoin is control the market. I have 2 year opinion about Bitcoin. Now lot of people crazy about Bitcoin price. But before and also after Bitcoin do it control the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

I think bitcoin will still dominant in cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin and ethereum domination right now is more than 50% and i think it will reducing by altcoin. Altcoin can make move while bitcoin drop the price right now. But still bitcoin will dominate on market cap
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

I sure you that bitcoin will control the market.  Many institutional investors are wise to use the futures contracts to lower the Bitcoin price to buy in lower by setting the stop-loss triggers at support levels to push down the price further and further to make it look like a crash.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

Bitcoin is the one which is controlling the market now and i think it is the one which is going to control the market in future but in future the dependence of alt coin prices on Bitcoin will decrease as there will be more and more coins in the market which will give a tough competition to Bitcoin
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

They would rule along one with another I believe, so right till the time, when a total world dominion will rise in a unite currency
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Clearly, bitcoin has enormous strength and Bitcoin can control market crypto. Altcoin does not currently have a good market share, although there is an Etherum that has a very good market share but other Altcoin does not show a stable movement and also positive. So for now I think that Bitcoin is superior to Altcoin.
Bitcoin still got the dominance and it will be forever because we can see the market is responding according to the price of bitcoin so bitcoin have the big part in crypto field.BUt altcoins are also indeed if there is bitcoin is the only crypto currency then it will be never usable for why it was invented because of too much expensiveness.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all the coins and will definitely reign always. When people talks about cryptocurrency, bitcoin is a necessity in all aspects of cryptocurrency. It controls lots of market, altcoin values corresponds to the movements of bitcoin market, thus the control is always on bitcoin. It is based from my trading experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: