Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6936 times)
Viranz

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

No one can control the market, but it may be that investors are affecting the rising and falling market prices. Because that's one of the factors why bitcoin prices yesterday down.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

I do not really agree with you. What I see in the market is normal. I see Bitcoin rising and other coins coming up too. It proves that Bitcoin is still a major coin in the crypto market. If Alt Coin works better than Bitcoin then why when Bitcoin decreases Alt coins also come down ?. Just because a slight increase does not make the Alt coin better than Bitcoin. I think it's still too far to compare Bitcoin with Alt coin. Bitcoin is still the best coin.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Trading with bitcoins and altcoins can make us lose our valuable investment at a very short time.No doubt that any kind of investment requires all attentions, dedication and great focus that helps us avoid mistakes.Trading with Altcoins require much more care. Bitcoin is still on top.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

i think no because  the general of that two is crypto currency right.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

ALTcoin itself depend on bitcoin then how will it replace bitcoin from its position.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

It is not a wise question because ALTcoin is still depending in many cases on bitcoin so, how could it replace bitcoin and control the market.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

It is not a wise question because ALTcoin is still depending in many cases on bitcoin so, how could it replace bitcoin and control the market.
- It is valid, as technology will be updated from time to time, altcoins are following the blueprint of Bitcoin no doubt with that. In many instances Bitcoin was forked because they wanted some improvements in it. Bitcoin should address its weakness just like the speed per transaction, many altcoins is doing far ahead when it comes to speed. thats why i can say the question is valid in my personal capacity

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Well i guess bitcoin have the control of the market. I see when bitcoin price falls also most all tokens/coins price falls too in the market. Like what happen this year when bitcoin falls to $6k then all prices in the market begins to turn red only few is in green color.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

I am sure that in the end, bitcoin will take control of the market. with the bitcoin price, it will make an adjustment for the other coins and bitcoin still be the leader in the market. although bitcoin have potential to increase and decrease, bitcoin still increase in the long-term and so do the altcoin but the altcoin will follow with bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

They are all part of the whole Cryptocurrency system. But i guess Bitcoin will still be able to stay at the number 1 spot until another Cryptocurrency surpasses it. Alternate coins are based on the value of Bitcoin at first and they will at least start their initial values from there. The market is very volatile and we cannot say what can happen in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Bitcoin definitely control the whole crypto market ,after btc eth is the second largest coin and i think in some cases altr also dependent with  btc.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all the coins and will definitely reign always. When people talks about cryptocurrency, bitcoin is a necessity in all aspects of cryptocurrency. It controls lots of market, altcoin values corresponds to the movements of bitcoin market, thus the control is always on bitcoin. It is based from my trading experience.
I agree with you there. With my trading experiences too, I noticed that altcoin price is somehow affected by a major change in bitcoin. Since we share a lot of common views about the dependence of altcoin price to bitcoin price, i can say bitcoin will take over the market.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

Basically, bitcoin control the market because you can saw when bitcoin price getting down then other altcoin has down & when bitcoin price increase then other altcoin has increase so, we can say that bitcoin will take control of the market.

Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

Of course I still believe bitcoin will take control of the market. Because Bitcoin is the first, more profitable and more popular.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

In the last few months, we can all see the price of cryptocurrency dropped dramatically because of the tax regulations concerned with cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. This has led at least, investors to switch from Bitcoin to Altcoin.
There's a lot of Altcoin, which can probably go up many-fold more than Bitcoin.
By investing your money in Altcoin, you can earn more than investing in Bitcoin.

But many people believe that Bitcoin will be a good investment. Because Bitcoin's still considered a reliable cryptocurrency, many people prefer to buy Bitcoin as their investment rather than alternative coins. In fact Bitcoin Price is relatively expensive, unless you have more money maybe you can invest in Bitcoin. In addition bitcoin's more easily transacted because Bitcoin can be traded almost in all exchange accounts unlike Altcoin which is only a few.
With this assumption I think Bitcoin will remain as a market controller.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

always beat the market above bitcoin. altcoins are adjusted and depend on the price of bitcoin. I think that it will continue to be so, just periodically there will be corrections, but in general everything will again depend on bitcoin.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

Altcoins will always be. Therefore, competition is necessary for the growth of the entire market. Whatever one may say, sooner or later the market will go up. And then the crypto currency will again become fashionable. People will want to make money on this, and the alto will go up. In short, the market has its own cyclicity, and since there has already been an increase in altes, this will happen again.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

So McAfee was right in saying that there is war in crypto currency, war in terms of technological advancement and competitiveness of  each innovation. Bitcoin vs All crypto

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Queen Esther

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

The extreme volatility makes the comparing hard, but as to how i understand the market, bitcoin has shorter time frame than altcoin.So i guess bitcoin dominates the market.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

It is true, among other crypto coins bitcoin became strong in the market was the first crypto currency that introduced to the market in 2009 and after that only altcoin which suddenly increase in the market. Support is needed so that the price of crypto currency in particular bitcoin aka be fonemenal in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: