Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6936 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

definately bitcoin is king and always will remain king and other altcoin will not overcome btc market cap.
btc is best.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I think bitcoin will still be a coin higher than altcoin and coin that will control the market price. altcoin will always be below and will always follow the path bitcoin, if bitcoin decreased then altcoin will also decrease and vice versa if bitcoin increase then altcoin also will experience price increase.
bitcoin will always be the most popular coins because the first coins are created.

Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

Here i see bitcoin is the top crypto currency in the market where bitcoin movement is always followed by other coins i think here that controlling the market is bitcoin and Will last for years ahead
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I think that controlling the market is bitcoin because I always see all the crypto currency in the market if there is a price drop or price increase in bitcoin then altcoin will also follow all that happened to bitcoin.
from there I can judge that the market price is controlled by bitcoin and not controlled by altcoin.

othab1

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Bitcoin will remain currency for a long time as currency. Altcoins will depend on bitcoin
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:30:41 PM

Bitcoin must be the most. How can altcoin be able to overcome it?

Bitcoin and altcoin have a relationship and correlation. It is easy to see the impact of bitcoin dominating the crypto market due to its long history and development. Of course, Altcoin is very potential because the majority are built under the foundation of ETH's blockchain. It is regarded as high technology and high growth potential. Conversely, bitcoin regulation is limiting the growth of altcoin.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Bitcoin will remain currency for a long time as currency. Altcoins will depend on bitcoin

Bitcoin and Altcoin investment both are very profitable. All kind of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin price goes dump so Altcoin will go dump. If Bitcoin price goes high so Altcoin price will go high. That's why if you have to make the huge profit so you can buy Bitcoin and hold it for a very long time. And you can trade with Altcoin. You can make much profit from Altcoin trading. Also, you can hold some potential Altcoin for a very long time. I always prefer to hold. If you can hold any potential token so obviously you will able to make a huge profit.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Isn't the answer obvious? To me, it is ! I think that bitcoin has much more chances. Now I have entered USECHAIN project and I think that this ICO will be very profitable. it has a mirror blockchain ecosystem. It starts in the middle of June. I expect great profits.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

This is an interesting opinion that I doubt many people on this forum share. Altcoins generally are just a bigger market, but for most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoins, you have to buy bitcoin and then use that bitcoin to purchase the alts. It's hard to find places to buy altcoins directly. I believe this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum in particular so large in terms of all of the other altcoins. As long as the system of having to purchase altcoins using bitcoin/eth exists, it is very unlikely that the altcoins will surpass bitcoin, as there will be people putting as much money into BTC as they do alts.
That's true in any cases in the market we use bitcoin and eth to purchase altcoins but I think its the same that they control the crypto market. And I think its tie because in the market people buy bitcoin to purchase other coin so no one of them control the market because they usig each other.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

maybe for a few more years (3 or 5 years) bitcoin still leads the crypto market
but after that i'm sure some altcoin will take over the bitcoin position
because many altcoins today have advantages that bitcoin does not have
such as fast transaction time, low fees even zero fees, low electricity usage and more
it's just a matter of time

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

Bitcoin is the mother or leader of all altcoins.bitclin takes control of the market.we can buy altcoin only if we have bitcoin.when the butcoin price become low the altcoin price follow.aside from bitcoin ethereum also has potential to get the 2nd place after bitcoin.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

explanation and analysis are very good, but I think the market is still dominated by bitcoin, and only some altcoins that follow personal trajectories, such as ADA, ODEM, ziliqa, PAL also sometimes walk alone without following the bitcoin track.

why does altcoin not follow the bitcoin track? I think that only good altcoin and has a high credibility that is capable of doing that.

jayo89

Activity: 180

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I think that with time, altcoins will occupy the largest part of the market, because every day a new coin comes out, which grows in value attracting new investments!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

While bitcoin right now is really on top, the future is still uncertain for everyone in this industry. I agree that it is possible that the altcoins can rise up, or at least one of them can be an equal or even surpass bitcoin. It is the decision that made the other investors try altcoins while some stayed loyal to bitcoin. But there is also a growing number of hybrid supporters that invested in both just in case.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

As bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto world bitcoin will take control of the crypto market than any other crypto currencies as there is huge difference in the crypto currency as well as the price of bitcoins is way too much than any other alternative  crypto currencies. All the alternative crypto currencies are following the first crypto currency the bitcoin and so bitcoins will always be the king in the crypto currency market. The price of bitcoins determine the price of alternative coins as when there is a hike in the bitcoin crypto market the alternatives coins also start to grow but when the bitcoin market plunges the price of alternative crypto currencies start to drop in the crypto market.

twistedvape

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Altcoins are far away from dominating the crypto market. Probably they will dominate in future but I can't see any such sign as of now. Bitcoin volume accounts for 38% of the total crypto volume and hence it has the controlling power in hand. Majority of the altcoins are available to trade with bitcoin and ETH only so when we account for their price we do it on the basis of bitcoin and ETH price. That is the reason why their prices go down when BTC and ETH prices go down and vice verse.

However, if you have monitored the market very closely, you must have seen that there are few altcoins which kept their prices increasing when the bitcoin price was going down. Like Tron, OmniseGo etc. That is mainly because of the speculator's choice, the similar way Gold price increases when the stock market decreases. But none of them have the controlling power as on date.

I agree with your opinion, because we are not the decisive person, we can only control, the time will determine.
Akash55

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

Of course Bitcoin.
Bitcoin was, Bitcoin is and Bitcoin will be the boss.No matter what Bitcoin will take control over the market
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

Bitcoin is the new form of economical proceedings connected with modern technology.Bitcoin is the first crypto introduced in 2009 and altcoins are the alternate coins .Bitcoin is a decentralized one with anonymity and its transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the blockchain technology .the attractive features ensures the credibility in the public world.. Bitcoin has popularized in the market and it is the king among the cryptocoins and the market  capital is so high considering the above factors Bitcoin will take control of the market.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

altcoin is able to influence the current market price movement because of the many emerging ERC20 tokens that can be converted into Ethereum and Bitcoin coins so that trading activity increases
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

Bitcoin and Altcoin should comprehend to each other for the long-term sustainability of the blockchain technology, developers should work together for the common good of all crypto lovers. So that we can influence the government in our own little way to acknowledge the benefits of crypto.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: