Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Now bitcoin is cryptocurrency number 1. And it affects the cryptocurrency market. But how long will it last? it's not safe to say that. And it is possible that the altcoins can grow into something more.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mundo12

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Everyone knows this market mostly through Bitcoin. It is the market leader, the price increase or the discount Bitcoin affects all other coin, there will be no coin to replace Bitcoin at the moment.
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Most of altcoins' prices are generally affected by a change in bitcoin's price. That's a fact since all are paired with bitcoin in exchanges. While for some that continued to rise during a fall in bitcoin, they simply have showed improvements/developments in their projects such that many investors are attracted. But this doesnt mean bitcoin will be outruled by altcoins. Just wait for a massive pump in bitcoin and you will see its dominance.
that's true, all markets will be centered on bitcoin, and altcoin will not beat bitcoin.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

Bitcoin has taken over the market since its launch in January 2009 and is still dominating over all the other cryptocurrencies that you can think off. Just about two days ago (11/06/2018) we all saw the supremacy of bitcoin in display when almost all the altcoins went in red as bitcoin started to reduce in price. The price of bitcoin is currently six times bigger than any altcoin so please tell how on earth is any altcoin going to control the market. Bitcoin is King and we should let it have its reverence for that but i pray it moons up soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

In my analysis there are many markets corresponding to Bitcoin, but if only look is still equal in altcoins, there are many block markets for altcoins, but i think bitcoin most control of many markets.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

In general, you have to exchange Bitcoin or Ethereum for Altcoin. So it's easy to tell how big the impact of Bitcoin is. The better performance of Altcoin is just temporary and won't be supposed to last.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Bitcoin has been the dominant force in the market for a long time and it would be so in near future too. Although, some altcoins such as Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, and Monero have done well, but they are not in a position to control the market.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

My opinion is that altcoins are still dependent with Bitcoin. We can prove that by looking at the most recent bearish market. Bitcoin's price is also dragging down the altcoin market. Altcoins are still growing and maybe in the near future, there is a huge possibility that they will take control of the market. For now, I can conclude that Bitcoin is still on top.
Bitcoin and altcoins both are best but in different situations and circumstances but i think bitcoin will take control of the market. Bitcoin is most accepted crypto currency in the world in comparison to Altcoin. Bitcoin's price is also higher than other crypto currency, and its price is also comparable with gold. Bitcoin is upgrade coin wher as other crypto currency are still in upgrading mood.   Bitcoin is mainly famous for its decentralised nature and  transaction facility. Bitcoin is also accepted by many multinational company.
John vera

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

No we cant =) Every cent invested is under the risk autmatically. Every sphere of investing funds is risky and not guaranteed to success.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

Bitcoin market cap dominance still around 40% from total market cap in cryptomarket. WIth domination more than 40%, bitcoin price still affecting on altcoin price because bitcoin is bechmark price on cryptocurrency market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

From this stand-point, both bitcoins and etheriums have declined in market shares for this year. I think bitcoins will continue to jave the lead for around 5 more years if this keeps happening. One has to go down first before we can say that someone is leading. So I think from this time, bitcoins are still in the lead.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

maybe it depends on how the exchange place concept, if the exchange place has a concept for trading that focuses on bitcoin of course bitcoin will control the market, but if the concept is altcoin then altcoin that will control the market.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

I think for now bitcoin still dominate the market because altcoin price still depends on bitcoin so if bitcoin fall then altcoin usually also will fall and bitcoin still take control of the market
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

ithink it is bitcoin because we all kbow that the trademark of altcoin is bitcoin so if theres no bitcoin we cant trade or invest altcoins easily

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

As far as my view, altcoin will be the coin that controls this market. At present there are lots of potential coin. and it will be thriving by the end of 2018.
Yeah Both are cryptocurrency but if you are going to check who take over control on the market price movement of the crypto then i can say it is bitcoin. Basing on my observation of bitcoin market price when it goes high the other altcoins will follow. This is not new because i was able to observe for it in some other time. However, i do not think also that bitcoin will survive without these altcoins to be invested using the bitcoin.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

it seems that the bitcoin will take control because bitcoin is the center of all existing cryptocurrencies with bitcoin as well as the trading volume circulation in the market becomes very high and bitcoin users are also more numerous.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

Bitcoin will control the market, so far and so on and so forth
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Altcoin is day by day improve their market is good but Bitcoin is control of all market
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

if we look into the track record of bitcoin and altcoin, i think bitcoin will be successfully to take the market coontrol. Bitcoin also remain dominant untill now. Beside that, Bitcoin has bigger market and has more support than bitcoin. Athough maybe one day altcoin will be win over bitcoin but i think is impossible for now. Bitcoin will still take the market control.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

I' betting on bitcoins to dominate the market for a solid 5 more years. Alt coins will then continue its pursuit and will be overshadowed by etherium. Alt coins will probably overtake bitcoins once some alt coin gains a lot of attention due to its functionality and feautures enveloping the token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: