Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6936 times)
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Comparing the two cryptocurrency i did not hesitate to say that still bitcoin will take control the market because bitcoin  is the  top rank of all cryptocurrency available in the market today.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
monarchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

I think both will control the market because if there is no bitcoin whether alcoin can be in the money so they need each other
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I think bitcoin is more in control of the market, bitcoin is the main coin in crypto, and if you want to buy altcoin you will need bitcoin to buy altcoin.

avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Currently, bitcoin is number 1 and it will be like this for next few years. It might gets replaced by ETH in future but it depends on  a number of factors.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin if there is no bitcoin altcoin how can be calculated if there is no bitcoin so in my opinion bitcoin that will mengedalikan market
billknight

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I think bitcoin will control the market in about ten years. The price of bitcoin heavily influences most altcoins. But I do not want this to happen. I want the market to be fair
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Maybe both of them will control the market because if there is no bitcoin magimana the market can get the advantages every one who wants to buy alcoin so I think both will remain market holders
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

It is not a wise question because ALTcoin is still depending in many cases on bitcoin so, how could it replace bitcoin and control the market.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

Everything is mainly tethered to the BTC trading pair, so as BTC falls, alt coins will fall as well.

that is the truth for now. But should there be any problems with bitcoin in long rung which wouldn' apply to other crypto,the market would adjust very easily and fast.
You are right bitcoin to be a role model for all coins, and the effect is enormous for the whole crypto market, we know that when the price falls then the entire crypto market will also be affected, and experience the same
so that bitchin will always control and dominate the market
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I think this year altcoins are speculated to be more in favor. A lot of new altcoins that
have emerged appear to be more sophisticated and are well funded, making them
eligible to be more successful and appealing to investors. Altcoins have a really
promising future, though the same can also be said with Bitcoins in my opinion.
I believe both are essential in order for the market to thrive and push through.
Strongball

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

Currently, bitcoin is number 1 and it will be like this for next few years. It might gets replaced by ETH in future but it depends on  a number of factors.

I fully believe Bitcoins will truly and fully influence the control and impact on the market. Every time Bitcoin's prices
rise and fall, altcoin prices also changes. It's clear that what happens to Bitcoins will have different side effects
on existing altcoins. Altcoins still has a long way to go, though I am more inclined to believe and favor Ethereum
to have that potental capability to control if ever altcoins defeats Bitcoins. But still BTC still reigns supreme.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

Until now bitcoin is still in control of the market, but I'm not sure that bitcoin will forever control the market. Now I see bitcoin price movements very slowly, there are actually some coins that I see the price movements start fast. One of them is altcoin, for that I predicts that there is a possibility in the future altcoin will be able to control the market and beat bitcoin.

I think As long as the system has to buy altcoin using bitcoin / eth, it is very unlikely altcoin will go beyond bitcoin, because there will be people who put as much money into BTC as they do.
It is an interesting opinion that I doubt many people in this forum share. Altcoin is generally just a bigger market, but for the most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoin, you should buy bitcoin and then use the bitcoin to buy alts. It's hard to find a place to buy altcoin directly. I believe this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum particularly so great in terms of all other altcoins.
nugentbn@

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

It is not a wise question because ALTcoin is still depending in many cases on bitcoin so, how could it replace bitcoin and control the market.
In my opinion, they're not just depending only, Bitcoin is everything of them and they can't even live without Bitcoin eventually.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Everyone has their own thought about to your question. I respect all of the answers. So we know, we see on the market site that the bitcoin is the one take control of the market. I can say it because when the value of the bitcoin is bloody almost of altcoin also bloody. If the bitcoin turns in green on the market few of them are turned into green. So what is the meaning of this bitcoin is the one controlling it. That only my point of view and I said early everyone has their own point of view.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

We have something that is called bitcoin dominance. With bitcoin dominance we can see that bitcoin can dominate other coins. So bitcoin is the coin that will overtook the market. No question for that.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

who will control at the market? See the last year price, bitcoin started increase to their high price @ $19000 and all altcoins increase to. since the start of the year bitcoin fall @$6000 and all altcoin fall also. i guess bitcoin is the one who control the market price. bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency
it can look bitcoin but when you study the market there is some altcoin too that make some move that is why the market are been control too this is not only by just one currency of course some of the currency that had been made of make an effort to this market too.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

I think bitcoin is more in control of the market, because when bitcoin goes down it also affects the decrease in altcoin, and when you want to buy altcoin it will need bitcoin.
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

BTC will remain the top coin for at least 10 years. Thereafter , it might be replaced by a coin with faster transactions and more security.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

which can control the bitcoin and altcoin markets
1. the person who created the application.
2. people who have large capital
3. media and digital tools be it Google and so forth .
muravevat

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Prices for all alt coins depend on bitcoin only and move in the same trend. So Bitcoin will always be in control of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: