Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

The trend may change overtime whereby market capitalization for altcoins will be higher than bitcoin because new altcoins are being released now and then making their number increase thus their market cap. But that been said, bitcoin has done well for been able to hold its position right from the beginning up to date.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Although, altcoins have made some good progress over the past one year or so, but i believe bitcoin still controls the market and it will continue to do so in near future.
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

it's hard to tell for now, but for me whoever taking control the market. I will support cryptocurrency no matter what. I don't think altcoin can win against bitcoin because many people know cryptocurrency thanks to bitcoin.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

When you talk about volume, bitcoin is controlling the market by the most volume. if we talk about price,
bitcoin have the most expensive value on the market too. So, i think it is bitcoin who control the market for now.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

also there are better alternatives of gold in the fiat market but gold still remains the fiat reserve of every nation. So sometimes it is not utility what gives value to an asset.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

When you talk about volume, bitcoin is controlling the market by the most volume. if we talk about price,
bitcoin have the most expensive value on the market too. So, i think it is bitcoin who control the market for now.
That's right bitcoin is controlling the market now, for its value and volume. There's a lot of alternative coins and have a high value but it's nothing compared to bitcoin.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Bitcoin will control the market, no crypto can develop more than bitcoin. Bitcoins greatly affect altcoins.The price of altcoin depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is popular and always the king of the cryptos market.

Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

I think bitcoin will continuously rule over the market for long and i don't see any altcoin taking over its place. So sometimes it is not utility what gives value to an asset.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

You are right when you say bitcoin has been down for a quite a while but let's not forget just as bitcoin went down almost all the altcoins were also down and so i don't know why you are even speculating that altcoin will take control of the market. The dominancy and supremacy of bitcoin is still seen even its downfall so i think bitcoin still rules just that let us give it sometime to rise out of this bear market.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

I really don't care who will control the market. I love Bitcoin and I also love Ethereum and I love some ERC20 tokens and coins. So this is not so important for me.
big040994

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

I doubt that, altcoin will be dependent on btc much and I find that getting an altcoin can be a quick price hike as it will be making prices and injecting capital. It's like a game of big individuals that we call sharks
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Many speculation that market price has been controlled by some people because of irregularity of price sometimes all coins are color green then it will transform to all red also, so for our side  its very doubtful actually but I'm not to much intended about this because Block chain market are showed the business transaction on time 24/7 because of in and out investment,

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

altcoin's market is bigger than bitcoin's i must say, and as the result, each altcoin will be controlled by it's founders and developers

sure , if u are grab all ant into one,
but the fact is, if price bitcoin change , major alt will be change,
and minor alt is controlled by dev and comunity

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

Most bigger exchanges are providing crypto to crypto trading. There are only few which gives you option to buy with fiat because most countries do not support crypto. So in order to buy any coin, you have to buy either Ethereum or Bitcoin and which is why they are dominating the market. As soon as countries will start supporting crypto, there would be more fiat to crypto trading, then dominance of Bitcoin may vanish or say will be lesser than it is now.
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

I still believe in Bitcoin's dominance.Also, trading with Altcoin requires much more care than Bitcoin.
takadada

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Bitcoin is always the currency of market control so far, you should think hard when setting goals, altcoin may very long be able to break the governance of BTC
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

The contribution of bitcoin is always big, and this will lead the market.For the most part, the price of altcoin still follow the price of bitcoin.
Erasmus1991

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

These days it seems like altcoins are doing better than bitcoin because pretty much all of their prices are green while bitcoin price is red. its because bitcoin act as aa bridge to buy and sell altcoins, that contributes a big factor.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

These days it seems like altcoins are doing better than bitcoin because pretty much all of their prices are green while bitcoin price is red. its because bitcoin act as aa bridge to buy and sell altcoins, that contributes a big factor.

Yes, because bitcoin is the basis of the price of all cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin have the highest price, but bitcoin is only one and a lot of altcurrencies are all in the market. Bitcoin still take control of the market.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

..in my opinion..bitcoin is still the famous coin that rules in the crypto market..although there are lots of altcoins rises..still those altcoins uses bitcoin as a mode aof transaction..and those altcoins invented are inspired by the bitcoin..so the is no doubt that bitcoin is the king and the mother of all crptocurrencies..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: