Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
shittypro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

I think it's anonymous player that who can control this marketing for bitcoin and altcoin otherwise it's doing well , GOGDJOB
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

It will not be debated anymore because the most prominent and stable cryptocurrency is no other than Bitcoin so far. If we would try to look on the market; as bitcoin gets down so as other crypto, and if the value goes up then other currency will follow through. In fiat currency, Bitcoin is the universal currency and the basis of the market. However, there are projections that the first generation cryptocurrency may have been surpass by another currency and will be much more than BTC. There are many coins out there that showed already there promising value –as to the investors and the people. This will only prove that BTC is not dying, it is just merely recovering the market out from its price volume last year.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

What I can see now is that Bitcoin is still dominating the market. almost all the alt coins if not all are still dependent or directly affected by Bitcoin's price. Bitcoin is still the king, but do not get me wrong, I am not saying that it is impossible for an alt coin to reach a success like Bitcoin did, what I am saying is, not now, not yet at least. It will still take more effort, work and time for them to get to where Bitcoin is right now.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
landyndanaju

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

There are hundreds of altcoins on the market and people spread their investments through all of them while bitcoin is alone and people are doing investments only on bitcoin so that the prices maintains at a high value.
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum have a big influence to all cryptocurrencies price, if bitcoin and ethereum price raise up, almost all of cryptocurrency experiencing the same thing
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

In my humble opinion,Bitcoin is the driving force of most the altcoins,they are skyrocketing is simply because Bitcoin is skyrocketing too,Bitcoin in charge of the market..
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

the rise and fall of btc price affects that of altcoins and thus bitcoin controls the market. nonetheless, there are lot of potential altcoin that will do very well in nearest future.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

We all know that all altcoins still dependent to bitcoin so for me as of now,  bitcoin is the only coin who will take  control of the market, anyway no matter who is top, king and leads the market,  the important is both of them give us profit.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

Personally i think bitcoin will continue to control the market. Although other altcoins are there, trust me they aren't matching bitcoin boot for boot. This has made bitcoin dominate for long.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

It is observed that whenever the price of bitcoin increases, other coins also increases. Many cryptocurrencies are moving like how bitcoin moves right now and it seems like this would continue to happen in the next years as long as bitcoin tops the market. There are other coins that can potentially compete and level with bitcoin. But we need to wait a few more years to see what will really gonna happen.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

They are somewhat dependent on each other. That's why you would notice that when btc dumps , most of the altcoins do follow suite. For now , all these altcoins still rely on btc. Hopefully in the near team , there could be some balance
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

At present I see bitcoin are controlling this market. When the BTC is pumped to the floor, almost all the market will go up with it.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Altcoin now follows its own path in predetermined price trends. However, bitcoin still has an influence on altcoin prices, since some altcoins are bought using payments via bitcoin. That's what makes bitcoin today is still a big coin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Many altcoins will disappear, because they have bad teams, bad ideas, or are scams. Yet others will grow, like Ethereum did. There is room for all to grow, as the whole market is still change compared to Wall Street.
Bitcoin was serves as a mother of all cryptocurrency. It was first invented and as we see it is far from altcoins. I believe altcoin will just follow bitcoin and bitcoin was the head in the market. As we see when the price of bitcoin fall most of the altcoins falls to and when it pump, altcoin also increase.
yora12

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

Most of the altcoins are depending on bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin rise then altcoins price first fall and wait for the btc to stabilize and than rise and when bitcoin price fall down then all the alts go down with a more % than btc itself. .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 but alt coins are also  the crypto currency established in the market after the bitcoins arrival mostly with the same features. Bitcoin is the leading coin in the market the rest of all alternative coins are simply following the path of the bitcoin.The market movement of bitcoin is related to all other alt coins to deflect. So bitcoin is always control the market and the bitcoins market capital is very high comparing to the other alt  coins market capitals.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:47 AM

Bitcoin i think...we never see a real rival of bitcoin in the market capitalization and i dont think that this can happen at least in the near future

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

This is an interesting opinion that I doubt many people on this forum share. Altcoins generally are just a bigger market, but for most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoins, you have to buy bitcoin and then use that bitcoin to purchase the alts. It's hard to find places to buy altcoins directly. I believe this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum in particular so large in terms of all of the other altcoins. As long as the system of having to purchase altcoins using bitcoin/eth exists, it is very unlikely that the altcoins will surpass bitcoin, as there will be people putting as much money into BTC as they do alts.

I think this is what many of us have failed to understand. This is absolutely true.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

As mostly crypto enthusiasts says, Bitcoin is the leader of the pack and it has become the gold standard. Thus, i believe at the end Bitcoin will always take control of the market over altcoins. In general terms, Bitcoin as the pioneer of cryptocurrency has the highest adoption, highest market cap & daily volumes and the most recognized. All other altcoin prices are rate based on BTC itself.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

As long as altcoins depend on bitcoin, altcoins will have no chance to take over. We do know that we need bitcoin to get other coins since it is very difficult to buy them directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: