Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Problem of trust exisits because any TOM DICK AND HARRY can start and ICO today and raise millions.... Since the regulators are still trying to understand bitcoin, the scammers take advantage..

While the above is true, this can be changed... Lets ask ourselves ? Why are poeple even raising money in ICO ? when the money is already produced on a computer (producing new tokens /coin).. I believe that the future may be where the new coins get created and distributed equally and then depending on their buy / sell activity (true merit of the project) - the founding team makes money since their holdings become more valuable - if people decide to hold or buy more... In that case, scams will n3ot happen
This precaution are good , and investors are well educated about how to avoid in investing ICOs that are scams, we put our trust in the problem but the problem is , even  if we are warn already about the scams that might be encounter, still we are avictim of scams, this is because the ICO that is being introduce is not regulated by the bitcoin forum, evrn the bounty manager had no idea if it is scam or not, I think ICO projects should be regulated.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
obiotic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Building trust on a project begins with the project manager. On complex projects, the assignment of a project manager with a high trust reputation can help establish the trust level needed. The project manager can also establish the cost of lying in a way that communicates an expectation and a value for trust on the project. Project managers can also assure that the official goals (stated goals) and operational goals (goals that are reinforced) are aligned. The project manager can create an atmosphere where informal communication is expected and reinforced.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

It's getting more and more projects but not necessarily all of these projects will be frauds because there are so many successful projects and there are projects that pay big enough, if for example the project is stopped want to earn income where we are no capital, if trading and mining needs substantial capital.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

Yes, there are a lot of ICO scam this days which was also the major thing that caught the attention of US SEC and bitcoin regulators. Besides, I also heard that ICO scam was also the reason why some countries banned cryptocurrency and also call it gamble but ICO cannot be remove and it will be better if they are control through of registering their project to their native government just as real world company does.
With this all fake or scam ICO will exile.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Komorhan (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

We are waking up to a new project on the this platform . but most projects ICO can not reach the soft cap. the biggest thing is that people continue to be afraid without being deceived. and when they enter the stock market they are all opening to the loss. We support the project but if we lose constantly. how can we join? Some people find an effective solution and stop at them.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

The problem is not all of that so called projects special ICO projects had not come to succeed. Many of them are scam. So I read their full white paper so I can see if they have a potential to be a scam in the future. Many of us dont read the white paper and the road map so they always scammed and especially we should check the backgrounds of their team so we can trust them
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

There has been an enormous types of bounties all around various forum. The issue on board now is how to trace and fish out the promising project that will be anti- scam. In view of this scam projects, there has been the enaction of KYC by most bounty managers to curb the issue of scammers. Secondly, due to the issue of fraud ICO projects, investors need to be careful of which projects they might want to invest. For transparency of certain projects, states can adapt to manage the activities of some ICO’s.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

We are waking up to a new project on the this platform . but most projects ICO can not reach the soft cap. the biggest thing is that people continue to be afraid without being deceived. and when they enter the stock market they are all opening to the loss. We support the project but if we lose constantly. how can we join? Some people find an effective solution and stop at them.
But the potential ICO always achieves this, I see many projects have been successful, most of our knowledge is enough to analyze a potential ICO project, or we choose the wrong project deceptive and low quality. We are blamed for the market, wherever phishing always happens, we are deceived because of our poor knowledge.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

ICO projects need not be closed, but regulated to eliminate or simply greatly reduce the risk of fraud from ICO teams. After all, among the many fraudulent projects there are very good ones. After all, we still do not know other options for the appearance of new good tokens. In general, in the Crypto currency, you need to use less centralized management methods, which we criticize so much in the course of ordinary money. You just need to correct errors and excesses.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

ICOs should not be removed, they should be regulated. There should be a dedicated regulatory community or what to review upcoming ICOs and decide whether they are legit or not or they will be successful/useful in the community. If this will be implemented, then the number of scam ICOs will significantly decrease and we could focus on developing existing coins to their utmost  best.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

I think that mostly people or project dont have a worthy idea that everybody would believe in. Sparkster project is believing that TECHNOLOGY AS AN ENABLER must be a truth of new tech era
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

I think you’re right man. ICOs are causing a lot of problems in this crypto community, and it’s supposed to be stopped. There are lots of scam ICOs everywhere and people can’t even find the legit ones anymore, scam ICOs are now more than the ones which are legit. Even China has banned ICOs, and I think this should be the time it takes full effect in every country. Or maybe we should all stop investing our money in ICOs and continue with straight investments like trading and Hodl.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

Trusting icos these days is most difficult because of scammers out there bringing about different project. Packeage their project in a way you get tempted to join and invest, then at the end get scammed off your money and time. We need those who can be at the top, make people go through some manner of regulations and questioning  before bringing out their project for people to invest in. If such people behind such project don't make it, shot them down.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

ICOs should not be removed, they should be regulated. There should be a dedicated regulatory community or what to review upcoming ICOs and decide whether they are legit or not or they will be successful/useful in the community. If this will be implemented, then the number of scam ICOs will significantly decrease and we could focus on developing existing coins to their utmost  best.
Your opinion is very good, ICOs need a place to review, observe developments and sort out ICOs that are scam or not. For future ICO projects can reach the target.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Maybe if ICO is removed it will also shake the crypto world because ICO is needed to market the new coin they are developing.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

I hurt about this topic cause I scammed earlier today and technology in the world is to give you a countries economy if they accept the best use of that is a good thing for me but its my account from being a new cryptocurrency and technology in this way to have been working with the world is nothing
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

The problem is not really ICOs, if a project was only lauched when the founders have the money to do it, well almost no one would be able to do so. You can have a great idea, the expertise to lead the project, in this case an ICO is the solution.
The problem is all the scams, but that's part of the game I guess

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
nasekguring

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

not all projects ico do fraud and there are still many successful ico out there with various types of projects, so I do not think it necessary to ban ico let alone to delete Undecided
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

Not every ico are scam but yes there are projects today that are not guaranteed to pay you at the end of bounty campaigns, the growth of the project will always be depending on its developers so always try to look at the platform and developers if they are worth of your time before investing or joining the bounty campaign.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

many people have already posted interesting things in this thread, I'm just going to add some things, well there are times that people behind ICO do not run away with investor money, but those same people who are behind ICO can not deliver what they promised to investors, spend months and years and nothing, the project does not walk. In the last months months I have seen some things that shocked me, the truth is that many people who are in the world of crypto and who create coins can not fulfill what they promise and this because to face the challenges of the real world is very difficult and will make it more difficult when governments impose regulation.
You are right bout the exception of icos that do not scam the people but this scamming stories on icos  is a worrisome one. People are right to talk about it too. Trust is big business whenever money is involved. And scam is opposite of trust. That is the way I like to say it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: