Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

many people have already posted interesting things in this thread, I'm just going to add some things, well there are times that people behind ICO do not run away with investor money, but those same people who are behind ICO can not deliver what they promised to investors, spend months and years and nothing, the project does not walk. In the last months months I have seen some things that shocked me, the truth is that many people who are in the world of crypto and who create coins can not fulfill what they promise and this because to face the challenges of the real world is very difficult and will make it more difficult when governments impose regulation.
You are right bout the exception of icos that do not scam the people but this scamming stories on icos  is a worrisome one. People are right to talk about it too. Trust is big business whenever money is involved. And scam is opposite of trust. That is the way I like to say it.

True, It should be this way, People who are planning to launch an ICO should be ready for some problems, The product availability is one of their challenges, a project should have a plan on how they will introduce they product and how they will sell it, Marketing should be success in order for a certain ICO to be recognize, Trust in project is hard to be develop , the team must give the proper benefits to the supporters to build a relation and to be success in their field.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

What you are proposing is wrong, yes there are many scams in the market we have known that for a long time already, but why honest developers should be punished? Why a developer with no money but with very good ideas cannot develop his own coin? While bitcoin was able to do that, bitcoin was an exception, most other projects need some funding to get going and that can only come from icos.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

It is true, when i read about some new projects i always think that it is a new scam. Concurention is very big and the first that start to make me scared is ICO
umwalt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

Also known as scope creep, this occurs when project management allows the project's scope to extend beyond its original objectives. Clients and supervisors may ask for changes to a project, and it takes a strong project manager to evaluate each request and decide how and if to implement it, while communicating the effects on budget and deadlines to all stakeholders.
gandhia

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

A project sometimes requires skills that the project's contributors do not possess. Project management training can help a project leader determine the needed competencies, assess the available workers and recommend training, outsourcing or hiring additional staff.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Moreover, coupled with the trust that has been given from the client. The project manager must set the strategy in project execution to achieve maximum profit without reducing the quality of the building to be worked on.
In managing a project there are some problems encountered such as:
# It is difficult to make a proper budget plan.
# It is difficult to track the progress of project work.
# It is difficult to see a comparison between the allocation of funds and actual expenditure.
# Difficult to see income statement per project.
#It is difficult to know the existence and quantity of the tools and materials to be used in the pro
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Yes, I agree, there were a lot of scams. And I think that we need to introduce new requirements. Something that will help to control, and thus get rid of scams.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

I think it will be difficult to control it all as tight as any rule there must be loopholes for fraud there is no system that can prevent bad intentions of someone, in any field there must be an increasingly sophisticated gap system then the cheater will also be smarter, as long as it is within reasonable limits that can still tolerated and there is a way of solution I think the ban is not necessary, all back to each individual, thoroughness and perhaps good luck is needed at this time

sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

The reasons are obvious, I think that ICO definitely should be replaced with something else, because those days the robbers use ICOs for their filthy purposes.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I think the main problem is the product to continuously to produce with the same quality and services that base on the original production. That is what I think the main problem and nothing more nothing less.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

The projects that are shiny now, appear to be hollow inside, and their coins were issued only for 1 or 2 pumps, when they can get money from manipulating of people trust.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I think the problem is not only about ICOs, ICO scammers have no fear, they can create a company and run away after raising money in ico, why that is so easy is because of that people invest in ICOs very easily.

Coin project or campaign project on ICO posting is always have a degree of uncertainty if we are not so careful about it, we may end up joining the said campaign then later after the period or duration end,  will learned that it is a SCAM CAMPAIGN. we should be more careful in joining or even make an active participation in any campaign, do your home work, make a research on the treed, validate all information available before joining the said project posted.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

Not every ico are scam but yes there are projects today that are not guaranteed to pay you at the end of bounty campaigns, the growth of the project will always be depending on its developers so always try to look at the platform and developers if they are worth of your time before investing or joining the bounty campaign.
Yes that is right that every ICO cannot be consider as scam, but in past a lot of scam ICOs have take the investor's money, now therefore people are not trusting on ICOs so much, i think that investment in ICOs is profitable but first your need to make it clear that either the money you are going to invest in an ICO either the ICO is real or not.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

You are on a crypto world. Nothing can stop the ICO from arising. It also one of the factor that contributes to the ups and down of the 10 major coin in the marketcap.
Some ICO really has a potential to help people. To actually help. Some just look for investors then fled. That's just a crypto life.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀