Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Yes, I rather hold ethereum than bitcoin for some reason, because ethereum has become a popular trading and investment instrument, and ethereum can deliver on the hype surrounding its complicated technology.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

It is difficult to say what the price of Ethereum will be at the end of 2018. At the beginning of 2017, one Ethereum coin could be bought for $ 10. No one believed that she would grow further. In early 2018, the price of Ethereum jumped to 1200. Developers are actively testing new technologies, and gradually introducing them into the main network, so, for example, in the autumn was implemented update Metropolis, which brought an improvement in throughput, as well as the algorithm zk-snarks, which is used in Zcash to increase anonymity. Other problems are also being gradually fixed.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

It is best to buy and hold ethereum until the last quarter of the year. It is one of the best coins with potential that J know which is actually next to bitcoin. I believe that it would go far than what we expect because it never fails to surprise us as it pump the best value these days.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

How about the Ethereum forum  Grin.
Yes. This is the best altcoin. You're a little late to buy. You would have gained more if you had bought Ethereum a month ago. But all is not lost! We are waiting for the price of this altcoin about 1500$ for the winter and you will have time to buy it is profitable now to have 2 x in half a year.
Ethereum has always been a good investment over the years and there is really more to come for it in the long run. Asides the value, it is one project or coin that has really made some pretty good impact in the cryptocurrency space and that is good enough for anyone to know of its great potentials than they would imagine in the long run and for those who understand that, they would obviously know it is a coin worth holding for the future based on those potentials.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

In lates news maybe will come positive things from SEC. Just wait the show. I think we have opportunity to get some gains from ethereum at least 5-10%
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

I think etherium is realy a good investment asset but before that you have to make a huge amount of money to invest and do long term trading in etherium. Etherium is very nice a good investment asset but if you just holding a small amount of etherium in your wallet i think invest it in some lower value coin is good option.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I personally think that ETH price will rise this year with the expectation to change from POW to POS. POS encourage people to hold ETH in order to “mine” ETH. I bought some ETH when it was $400. Although the price now is higher to get in, i do think there is still room for price increase.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

ETH is a potential co-altcoin on the cryptocurrency market. The price of ETH is only lower than bitcoin. This means that in the future ETH easily competes and surpasses the price of Bitcoin. Investors use ETH as a monetization tool
(business and investment) on the cryptocurrency market.

Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Eth has a lot of potential. It's smart contract features is a very advance technology and the transaction timing also shorten than bitcoin. Besides, the Eth is also moving forward to both half POW and half POS, thus it is keep on improving. In long run, it is very potential.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, a very solid project with enormous potential. I think anyone who wants to enter this market should buy something, at the current price I think it's still a good deal, because I think this year and in the coming years its value will grow a lot
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I personally own more ethereum than bitcoin ( in terms of %) I think it has a bright future. Who knows though.
Well, everyone have their preference, but holding more altcoin than bitcoin is one thing I would not do. I believe in the future of Ethereum as a good project and investment worth holding, but bitcoin still have more potentials as far as I am concerned since ETH is its opposite with the deflationary system versus inflationary protocol. However, like I said, we all know what we are looking for and in the total sense; ETH is worth holding for long term potential.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

ethereum have potential that is ready to explode in the next few years. the capital team to make great ethereum has been very much more than enough. slowly but surely the ethereum will give profit large and just waiting for the time.
Well, I personally cannot say for the next few years, but at least for now, Ethereum is going strong by the day and getting well established. Also, for the fact that a lot of tokens have been created on the Ethereum platform is a pretty much edge as well, and with many more to come, gives it more chance to keep growing and developing to get better and more usable in the long run, and with that, we sure know the sky is obviously the limit.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

If you exploit all that ETHEREUM brings. I think it will be worth more than BITCOIN many times. And to do that it takes time. even very much. in the distant future. I am confident that ETHEREUM will be the number one coin in the crypto market
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

If you exploit all that ETHEREUM brings. I think it will be worth more than BITCOIN many times. And to do that it takes time. even very much. in the distant future. I am confident that ETHEREUM will be the number one coin in the crypto market
Ethereum has tremendous potential to grow the cryptocurrency market, the Ethereum project is very strong
and it has proven its growth in a very short time.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

ethereum have potential that is ready to explode in the next few years. the capital team to make great ethereum has been very much more than enough. slowly but surely the ethereum will give profit large and just waiting for the time.
Well, I personally cannot say for the next few years, but at least for now, Ethereum is going strong by the day and getting well established. Also, for the fact that a lot of tokens have been created on the Ethereum platform is a pretty much edge as well, and with many more to come, gives it more chance to keep growing and developing to get better and more usable in the long run, and with that, we sure know the sky is obviously the limit.
We all speculate base on what the project delivers, and with this feature ETH really have a great edge having a much bigger potentials to increase after some more years, if you are aiming for long term investment, then placing your trust to this project will give you better chance to gain much decent profits, I also positive with holding ETH and what this coin can deliver in the longer terms of holding it, just keep reading the chart and take every opportunity to buy and hold ETH.
Jasmine945

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

As I know ETH is a cryptocurrency which has shown significant promise for its strong technology as almost projects being developed on it. I believe it would be the reason for cryptocurrency's price increases in the future.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Ethereum Potential

$1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Obviously, Ethereum has great potential. Some of the most interesting projects today are based on Ethereum. The key concept that can cause the price of Ethereum to grow significantly is the intelligent contract. But we just have to see this.In my opinion, the holding of Ethereum is entirely reasonably and mandatory.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Ethereum have huge potential of growth and it is hold 2nd place in cryptocurrency market since long time after the Bitcoin. Many projects are already using this platform to launch their coins and many more to be planed to use this platform to launch their projects as it have smart contract feature and low transaction fees.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
chessi

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

I would like just to mention that EOS holds huge amount of ETH since they are selling their tokens for ETH. EOS will have ability to influence the price of Ethereum after the ICO ends on 1st of June, and they move their tokens to the EOS platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: