Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

since I first studied ETH, there was a vibration that altcoins that were potentially good were at ETH. with some features that attract users' attention. good idea if you want to buy now, when the price is in a downward position. goodluck

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
prechi

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .

Yeah right. Ethereum is basically the next coin after bitcoin and the best altcoin. The ethereum blockchain is one good thing that has happened to cryptocurrency at large with its smart contract tech. Ethereum is a good choice of investment.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

While the market situation is not stabilized, the price of Ethereum will fluctuate, but in any case there is a future for Ether,and it is worth investing in it.But this is my personal opinion!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
ththththww

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

now is the right time, the price of etherium is very low, a good opportunity for investment
Ethereum has a lot of potential but it should be worth less than the older coins.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

I always like to buy potential of a coin rather than popularity,  or p and d.  Ethereum is one of such coin. I keep my eyes on ethereum and I  believe it will appreciate in value very soon!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

The company of ethereum have a potential in this kind of business because of the good feedbacks that they get from their investors and at the same time for being a trusted company to the public.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

The Ethereum took a very strong position in the market. And despite the price drop, he remains an altcoin with the largest capitalization. If Buterin be develops his project faster, he will be the leader in the crypto-currency market.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

I think that Ethereum has an unlimited potential. Smart contracts are great. All the tokens that are build on the platform are trading for Ethereum first and this is pushing the popularity of Ethereum. So far in crypto popularity combine with a trust is all a coin need to be great and grow. As soon as the market get moving forward, Ethereum will be one of the coins that will grow first.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

The company of ethereum have a potential in this kind of business because of the good feedbacks that they get from their investors and at the same time for being a trusted company to the public.

I agree, that is why the confidence level of investors and the same with the public trust is at above. So, they should never worry about the scenario in market because that is part of a normal trend of market having bull run is still there happens.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
ethereum has got  abig potential and i think that i want to be a part of this history and i will biy this nice cryptocurrency
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

I agree, that is why the confidence level of investors and the same with the public trust is at above. So, they should never worry about the scenario in market because that is part of a normal trend of market having bull run is still there happens.
r
ethereum has some problem but still i believtp in this cryprocurency and i think that leople should not be so sgrict about it
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

ethereum's potential for now and the future will be good. there will be no shortage of ethereum except high prices. so I think maybe this is one of the potential coins in crypto that are good to run.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
ethereum has abig potential and i want ylu to know that this coi  will cope with all thelroblems in my opinion
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

ethereum's potential for now and the future will be good. there will be no shortage of ethereum except high prices. so I think maybe this is one of the potential coins in crypto that are good to run.
there ar a lot of opinions about ethereum but i think that you shoyld remeber that this cryptocurrency will not diebsoon
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

I suggest and think that Ethereum potential for the future will be very bright and great so it's best to buy Ethereum now
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

This project has a great potential. But at the moment the price is very low, because the entire crypto-currency market is rapidly falling. We must be patient.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

The price of ethereum at this time continues to go down as a result of bearish market which influenced by the dip of bitcoin price but I believe it will manage to go up soon. Ethereum has a big potential to grow in long term because it is a well-developed coin with very much active developer which continues to find ways to improve further its coin.
edinorogka

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

Currently, all the upcoming projects use it as a basis , as it has a very good potential .
seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

yes, i think this is very good time to invest in ETH because the market are falling now.
You can buy and invest ETH, because ETH is a promising coin to hold in long term.
i believe you the price will increasing again and you will get some profit from that.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

I think it is a good time to buy in eth and hold them. The price of it is quite low and it can go up at any moment. If you have enough money, you cna buy in more for more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: