Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

The potential of eth is unlimited. Although the status of eth cannot exceed that of BTC, it should be the most valuable among altcoin.
huyenphung8698

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

ETH is supported by modern blockchain technology, so more and more developed. The future of ETH will grow even further. Investors will trust and invest in ETH. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market.
hathuongduong.ngon

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

to see more and more people emitting etherium tokens and trying to keep them in large and old quantities, and to get it is not so difficult besides the token etherium is also very big in providing benefits compared to other altcoin. so that's what makes token etherium increasingly potential for investment.
bibitao57

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

People ask if the coin has the potential of being on the 2nd place in the capitalization in the world,which gave its first investors to become millionaires, for sure there were the same people when bitcoin cost a dollar and they thought it was the peak...
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is one of the coins that have a very high growth. so that with Ethereum's growing potential it is able to bring Ethereum's price so high and very good by relying on it as a major coin that is proudly going forward to become a valuable coin.

joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

I am holding some eth in my account and I this this altcoin have a better future than others maybe the bst. Ethereum is the most popular altcoin since it is alternative coins besides bitcoin that have a very high price. I know there are a lot of project and companies that use eth as investment.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

Ethereum will certainly be an unmistakable choice for long term. Just because of its enormous potential and future prospects. ETH price shows a steady desire for growth, the platform's relevance is supported by numerous partners and investors. Ethereum does not stop and finds the potential for further expansion.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I still believe that ethereum is a long term investment even though the price as of now was still low but I still believe that ethereum will take a big hit for years to come.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

When it comes to potential coins than Ethereum is at the top cause it has thousands of tokens and applications developing on its platform which will ultimately give tremendous value to it. Now think of so many possible tokens and applications becoming huge in the future and how much potential this gives to Ethereum.

susutao81

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

Ethereum has lot of potential in the crypto market. Because there are lot of blockchain platforms, among all Ethereum blockchain platform is more credible and most of ICOs are coming through Ethereum.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

Now it seems to me the best time to invest in this coin because the coin is now cheap and will start to grow in the near future  Roll Eyes
xyzxyzxyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

The ether went to the final correction. So many analysts believe. And many funds are now purchased by ether for the average term. The growth potential of the ether is crazy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

I believe ethereum has potential as long as the smart contract they have is still functioning and remains in demand by many people. and I like from ethereum is the time of the transaction because I do not have to spend a lot of fees when doing transactions using ethereum and the transaction was quite fast
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Yes, it is true. Because I think this year the ethereum became the king of all the coins. Because more and more enthusiasts ethereum and it can make ethereum to rise in price.
I also have a lot of ethereum from bitcoin.
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Ethereum has a huge potential, especially in the long term, so the price of $ 400 is just a good time to buy.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

The real good time for ETH is the time when the market is down. I think when the market falls, ETH will drop and you can buy at low prices. When the market recovers, ETH will recover and proliferate.
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Of course .. Ethereum (ETH) has great potential, some of the most interesting current projects are based on Ethereum (ETH), a key concept that could lead Ethicallyum prices to grow significantly is smart contracts. In my opinion holding Ethereum (ETH) is reasonable and mandatory ..
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Ethereum is the world’s leading smart contract platform and is the top choice for most developers, as everyone knows.

Also ethereum is widely considered to be the best general use smart contract platform. It can be used for everything from ICOs to facilitate smart contract use with almost any kind of decentralized application. I think ethereum have huge success potential in cryptocurrency market and i trust ethereum's vision and background.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Yes, it is true. Because I think this year the ethereum became the king of all the coins. Because more and more enthusiasts ethereum and it can make ethereum to rise in price.
I also have a lot of ethereum from bitcoin.
Factors because of their platform that is widely used by many people is the reason why people believe that the future ethereum will be very good

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Ethereum coins have excellent potential for the future. And if you hold this coin in the long run, I think it will not cause you a loss it will be very profitable later. I will continue to withhold all the Ethereum I have today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: