Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Almost viewer here are also agree that ether will also one of the bet -coin in altcoin so that if you remember this coin i also hope
 believe to saying that  etheruem  coin will have potential growth in the near future ,and not to hype unto you.Due to almost  some of them viewers are voted..

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I'm an Ethereum Holder for months, this is my main Cryptocurrency, I like it because it's really fast compared to bitcoin, and now more people are using Ethereum because of the small transaction fee than Bitcoin, this will be a good time to buy more Ethereum because people actually using it, while people are waiting for the Bitcoin Lightning network, they prefer using Ethereum for now, there is a huge chance that Ethereum will reach $2000 this year.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
I know cryptocurrency in 2017, and so far I think that ethreum has great potential to make its price higher than it is now. I don not know exactly when the price ethereum can offset the bitcoin price but sooner or later it will happen immediately. And until now I will hold and hold ethereum until its price goes up.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

ETH is often considered as the second crypto currency. In fact, BTC adoption is not growing in the offline world, so ETH has a real opportunity to become the most valuable crypto. At the moment, the trend in the crypto market isnt so strong, so most cryptocurrencies lose an average of 20% in price. In the future, the potential of ETH is really very high.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

Ethereum have lot of potential of rise as everyone want to buy it as 1st preference after bitcoin because those people who cannot afford to buy bitcoin due to its very high price but want a similar value coin go for ethereum. It will grow more in next few years as every ICO using its ERC20 technology.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

I am still holding good amount of whole crypto in the form of Ethereum .I am not only holding Etheeum also holding NEO , EOS , NEM for long term holding . Ethereum king of all these coins . I am holding this coins for atleast for few more year . I think ETH would be the best investment with real usecase.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Ethereum is the way. Smart contracts and the ability to launch ICOs. For example take a look at Bitcoin Crown an ERC20 compliant token that offers the safest crypto platform for online gamers & crypto currencies worldwide.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

From the recent market recovery Ethereum has grown a lot, but still has very high growth margins. It has a very high-level team that is developing the project in the best way, its price could increase and reach even two thousand dollars in a few months if the market continues to grow
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

I think the world's largest coin of ethereum crypto currencies. I think the project is successful and the consultants are fine. The potential to increase is very high. it will be the best among the crypto currencies as soon as possible.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

I bought Ethereum for $ 600, and I've already made a profit. To my friend I recommended buying Ethereum when he was on 400 dollars, he bought, now he in the gain in two times. I think this is one of the best coins on the market that shows good and stable results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

yes ethereum is good to hold, because many ICO's using ethereum blockchain and ethereum is stable coin so i think ethereum will have bright future.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

ETH probably has more potential than bitcoin which is why I think ETH might overtake it. The tech behind it is just so great.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

From the recent market recovery Ethereum has grown a lot, but still has very high growth margins. It has a very high-level team that is developing the project in the best way, its price could increase and reach even two thousand dollars in a few months if the market continues to grow

Indeed. Ethereum is very well-managed and very well-organized coin. There is no doubt that ETH has a greater chance or potential to grow. Ethereum is the number one recommended altcoin nowadays, beside of being successful currency, it always ensure and maintain its current state that enable users/people to trust this coin to invest. To make things possible, we should always help and support Ethereum, through good days and bad days.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Even though the price of Ethereum has already appreciated significantly in 2017, there is still 10x, maybe even 100x long-term upside from current levels. Ethereum hasn’t come close to mainstream adoption yet, but here are hundreds, possibly thousands of applications in development. Many of these applications are focused on making Ethereum more accessible and user friendly. The world wide web was extremely inaccessible in the early days until Netscape came along and made it much easier for the general public to browse the internet. As the experience of browsing the web became much more accessible, usage exploded. Ethereum hasn’t had it’s “Netscape” yet but it is in development. As these projects come online over the next few years, millions of people will be introduced to Ethereum, and the value will likely eclipse $1000 USD..

The potential of Ethereum is looking more positive after the ups and down of the market after few weeks ago, the market corrected itself, fundamentals on the said project are growing and a lot of Crypto investor are participating in the trading market. it reflect confidence, fundamentals are more stable, although there is resistance before it break into more higher price but i am optimistic that this is just a temporary on all Crypto currency or ALT coins posted in the Trading market. i am looking forward to see the price of Ethereum will go up compared to the previous months.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

as I can understand the news are very good, therefore I will continue to hold my Ethereum. At least I expect price around 1.5k usd

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

The value of my ETH has almost doubled in last 30 days. Bitcoin has given just bout 30 % returns during this period. So for future investments, I am thinking to buy more of ETH instead of bitcoins. If you are active as a freelancer, you must have seen that these days clients also want to pay in ETH only. This means that the demand and acceptance of ETH is on continuous rise.
cointerstrike

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

I think that at the end of the year, ethereum will be one of the most profitable coins. There was a decline today due to the SEC meeting. but I believe it will recover in a short time.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

ethereum=scam

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

what do you mean by "good time for holding this alt"?do you use this for daytrading thats why youre askinh to hold this time?

You have said lots of hype towards ethereum happening this time so this only meaning that you find this coin potentially so what bothers you buying anholding thos now?while you can bought this when theres a dip last months
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Ethereum is a very promising coin and has a good future for investing. Ethereum potential is already obviously very good, despite its position under Bitcoin but Ethereum has many enthusiasts and has great potential to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: