Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Ethereum is the queen in the crypto world and stands second in the crypto currency market all other alternative coins are backed by ethereum so there is good potential for the ethereum to increase its price and for wider adoption of ethereum technology. Many new technological innovators accept ethereum platform for bringing new ICO into the crypto world makes it more demanding in the crypto world. Ethereum has dropped when there was an overall plunge in the crypto market now the market will be going up in the near future as this network has good potential in the crypto market.

Hivecool

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Yes. in my opinion now is a very good situation for the purchase of crypto currencies in general and the etherium in particular. The ethereum is a rather conservative and low-risk variant, but I myself hold a significant part of my crypto-potphere in the etherium.
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the future. It currently ranks second, and many ICO projects are traded through Ethereum, which greatly increases its trading volume. I think this is A very good direction of development.
master2021

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

Invest in when prices are still good  Cool
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Massive is even an understatement. After bitcoin, this is the next one that I have always believed and is already creating huge impact in the cryptocurrency world when looking at how things have played out over the years in terms of growth and value as well as development of further tokens and projects. I know a lot of people may have their skepticism with the inflationary protocol, but that does not discard the fact that it is one that is necessary to add to one's folio.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
You have to understand that with Ethereum, it's not just hype. The coin is actually used in Cryptoworks more often than others. 99 percent of all ICOS use Ethereum.
On the other hand, now there is a lot of coins that can perform the same actions.
But the advantage of Ethereum is that it has been on the market for a long time. People trust him.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

This coin has a huge potential. I think that ETH is so actively and successfully developing because of the strong team of developers.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Has there ever been a time that has not been very good in holding ETH ?
This is a project with a lot of obvious potentials which has been glaring over the years and I see no reason why anyone should not be having this in their portfolio. It however depends on your preference and how you see its future, but whichever way, it is still going to be far better than it is today and obviously, we will get to see more level of green light in this space in the long run.
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

Speculation is only one aspect. I think the potential of Ethereum has not yet been fully realized. Under the premise of continuous expansion of the market, Ethereum will continue to grow.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

Ethereum have the most healthy potential. It is not caused by miracles or political situations. Ethereum works on itself and receives an award in the form of trust and investments. I think this is the most honest and purposeful currency.

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

There was a good future for Ethereum. As statistic, Ethereum continue growing.
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

the growth potential Eth is very large, this year we can see 2000-3000 $, well, everything will depend on how much bitcoin will cost
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

For now Ethereum is a altcoin with a market cap of 75 mln and a lot of altcoin are based on it. The ERC-20 token contrack is owned by Ethereum Blockchain and in case of Bitcoin was not available, it would be the absolute coin to replace Bitcoin. It was expected to anounce news about Ethereum by SEC, but it extended the period of the news. I am sure that news will be good and the price may go up.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

At the moment ETH is the best cryptocurrency after BTC, I think that it is difficult to argue with this statement. The blockchain of ETH is used almost in all new projects! This coin doesn't stand still, and continues to develop. In the near future we will see big updates. The price will only grow!
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Ethereum is a very promising coin and has a good future for investing. Ethereum potential is already obviously very good, despite its position under Bitcoin but Ethereum has many enthusiasts and has great potential to invest.

No doubt ethereum is the best of all altcoins, it's really hard to predict the exact position of ethereum in the future. Many says that ethereum will repalce bitcoin in the future, they really believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin and my reaction with that is only "who knows it might be." Ethereum's popularity grows rapidly as years pass by that's why im not going to wonder if ethereum will surpass bitcoin in the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

As long as projects will see potential and benefits of Ethereum and use it to build the applications on, Ethereum has a bright future. But there are some bug issues, costs and numer of transactions per second that must not be overlooked. It's possible that in time some Platform manages to combine all the benefits under one Smart Contract Platform. In this case the future of Ethereum might not be so certain.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

Eth is the top promising altr coin . now the market pruce is increase so its clear indication that it will easily hit 1 k . still i am holding eth becuaase of its value and price recover too high.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

One of the best coin in cryptocurrency world! It shows a lot of great potentials and every aspect of it, shows that it can compete with different kind of coins out there! And can surpass others. The price of it as well is increasing and increasing that determines its greatness among others.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

Ethereum  has received the 3rd highest funding of any crowdfunding project in human history having raised more than $21M during pre-launch. It will, like Bitcoin, bank the unbanked (majority of the world) giving them unheard of access to the world economy. It will decentralize banks. It will be a 100% transparent and incorruptible ledger of all things transacted. Assuming all that I believe that Ethereum has a great potential.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

ETH is supported by modern blockchain technology, so more and more developed. The future of ETH will grow even further. Investors will trust and invest in ETH. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: