Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Now may not be the best. But now is not the best time for any coin. And how long are we talking about? If about a year or more then sure the Ethereum good investment.
ethereum is a coin favored by investors, therefore I also invest in ethereum coins.
and I hold this coin the possibility of this year will rise, hopefully it happens.
It is true that ethereum coins are unquestionable and certainly among ethhereum investors already trusted,
and if we invest in ethereum it might bring huge profits,
the important thing is still hold first and hopefully by the end of the year ethereum can go up

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bledlert

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

etherium is the king of ico and the king of altcoins . it is in second place after bitcoin
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Yeah it is the right time to hold etherum because I think that at the end of 2018 it will cross upto 2000$. The position after bitcoin it is etherum.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

ETH is the most reliable alternative cryptocurrency on the martket so it has the largest potential among other altcoins which are trying to survive now.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Of course this is a good time to holding Etherium.
Eth is a promising coin to invest.
If you hold it for a long term,  you can gain much profit from it.
I think Eth have a bright future.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

The potential of the ETH project is unambiguous and the future of the project depends on the ETH development team. Therefore, it seems to me not quite right to talk about my visions of the future project, but I will say that I hope that the ETH project will be a worthy competitor of other platforms.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
The capability of the ETH venture is unambiguous and the fate of the task relies upon the ETH advancement group. Accordingly, it appears to me not exactly appropriate to discuss my dreams without bounds venture, yet I will state that I trust that the ETH undertaking will be a commendable contender of different stages.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

Yeah it is the right time to hold etherum because I think that at the end of 2018 it will cross upto 2000$. The position after bitcoin it is etherum.
It's true what you say because now we better still hold ethereum,
and it seems that even now the ethereum started back up again,
hopefully the development of ethereum itself can be like this continues until the end of the year
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Ethereums got a big potential in this industry. Holding ethereum right now can be a good time. Holding ethereum is always a good choice and decision to make. Ethereum being equal to bitcoin the near future is one of ethereums potential. It's value can reach up to bitcoins value someday.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

The potential of the ETH project is unambiguous and the future of the project depends on the ETH development team. Therefore, it seems to me not quite right to talk about my visions of the future project, but I will say that I hope that the ETH project will be a worthy competitor of other platforms.
Ethereum is already a worthy competitor to everyone. Its rate depends on the market as a whole. That is, it will not succumb much to bitcoin's trend or others. Its rate falls only if the entire market falls.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

No one argues that the ethereum is the most common and affordable network for many projects and business solutions, the ethereum set is more technological and advanced than bitcoin, but ETH has already got competitors. The new generation blockchain network 3.0 Cardano has a great potential for replacing the ETH. According to analysts, a strong team and constant modernization of the system will make rapid growth in the development of the network and technology. So, it will be interesting to see it.
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum. Ethereum has a potential and very promising coin even the price of Ethereum now is very cheap I believe that Ethereum is very profitable in the future.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

Behind all the actions of movement, Etherium is carried out by smart machines, and the human factor is minimized, which ensures honesty and impartiality. In general, smart smart contract can not be canceled, hacked or harmed.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Although, these times seems like trying times in the Crypto world. This could be the time to hold any Altcoin with a promising project. This is not excluding the king of Altcoins (i.e ETHEREUM). If there is a time to invest in Ethereum for a Long term Hold. There might not be a better time to do so than presently.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

Yes sure, the good thing is that even if ethereum does not climb you still can invest in most ICOs with it with a lower price and place yourself in a confortable position.

Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Hodling this alt is advisable to everyone who want to have great profits just for a short period of time. For my speculation, ethereum has a big potential that it could reach its goal at the end of this year due to its unstoppable price and for its popularity also.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

In my opinion, it is always good to hold something like Bitcoin or Ehter, because they both are definitelly having a great future, despites of the low price for now temporarly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Ethereum's potential will be revealed this year after the team updates the network to a hybrid. This will be a very bright event and the price of Ethereum will start to grow.

DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.

I would rather say: this is the best altcoin. Certainly, it has a great potential. As for about the price of Ethereum, I can guess that even in 2019 it will cost at least 3-4 times more than now. Hold ETH.

If the SEC approves the ETF (and this is probably already inevitable), then the money will go to the market. And in this case, the growth of only 3-4 times - too pessimistic forecast!
for Ethereum's growing ability to be a great potential for the future. because indeed seeing Ethereum which continues to increase this becomes its own potential and becomes a big enough profit in the future. as the coin that grows gives a considerable advantage with the presence of this potential.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

I am hear about decreasing reward for miners from 3 eth to 2eth, after this coming mixed pos mining.
With todays energy problem eth have big potential

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: