Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
kuprot

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

The Ethereum Potential does not even need to be expanded, as every cryptocurrancy currency user knows that many coins are created from company icons based on the Etereum protocol. of course this in turn affects the price, but Despite the rise in prices for transactions in the event of an increase in the price of airwaves, we will remain happy with the promising Ethereum.Sure one of them that you can not go wrong investing. Ethereum has a big step waiting in the near future that is moving forward from the post
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes it is a good time to hold because the price is still low on the market.
if you sell it now, you wont get any return of your investment in ethereum.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Of course holding ethereum is a good choice and wise decision. dont panic when the price is on dip now.its just normal of course. you should buy more ehtereum now and wait for the right time to sell to make more profit.Investing ethereum is for a Long term.because by the end of 2018 it will hit $2000 or more not less than $1500. this coin has a lot potential.and its on high demand because som project used it in sending tokens especially now there are many Project and Icos.

Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum both have a good potential. Ethereum has a great future, it will be the leader of all Altcoins. According to me, Ethereum is a king of all Altcoins.

paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

i think it has massive potential, that's why I mine it and hodl it.
Ethereum is very potential to experience a pretty good development in the future. this is in view of its ever-increasing development. so that it can make Ethereum a high potential for much-improved growth. so this is able to trigger the price to be high to become a valuable coin and valuable coin.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

Ethereum has good potential as well as more and more fans in the world of crypto. the potential for the future to improve and the vigor that ethereum gives to its investors and its lover. the potential received by ethereum against the value that will increase in this year.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

This increase over a year and a half can be compared with the one made by the Ether, Bitcoin’s primary rival in the cryptocurrency sector.This article intends to look at 3 Ethereum price predictions for 2018. Speaking of that, 120 days ago Ethereum price was $300 and now is a bit over $800. But lets not forget that couple of days ago it was $1,400. Be very cautious when investing in cryptocurrency.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

Yes. This is a good time for me to hold back all the altcoins I have, and it's a good time for me to make another ethereum purchase to increase my investment assets on the exchange. Ethereum has a strong potential to be a valuable coin in the future, with me holding them all now and letting it grow up to maturity. Then the more benefits I can pick in the future.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes this is the right time now to hold some ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

Most hype is because of the potential that it has because of the ICOs, that is the main reason of why everybody is buying ethereum at the moment, to invest in initial coin offerings, anyway, there are many coins that are much more useful than eth at the moment

Hello!
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum has the potential to become a valuable and reliable coin in the future. because Ethereum with an ever-increasing development will be very helpful for its much more valuable future. with Ethereum having such potential. able to make Ethereum into a coin that very interesting and make a lot of Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Yeap! Ethereum is very undervalued right now, so I believe, that it will rise up till the end of a year 2018 and on
Pranathi_Crypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

in my point of view Ethereum has huge potential to grow in the cryptocurrency market after Bitcoin. In the near future Ethereum can beat Bitcoin easily. The project of the Ethereum is strong.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Ethereum have lot of potential of growth and it can beat its last time high before end of this year and those who buy now will get huge profits in 2018. This is number one altcoin because of its own value and growth potential as everyone want to add it in its portfolio after bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum has the potential to experience an ever-increasing development and become a very capable coin for future deployment. in addition to the development of Ethereum is able to bring Ethereum to become a reliable coin now and for the future to be even better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

It is very strange to observe such people who today have doubts about the prospects of the ETH project, I never doubted the project, because I thought and believe now that the ETH project really will be wonderful.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Yes indeed this is really true that ethereum could be a lot of potential to be the next to bitcoin and achieve milestone as what bitcoin has achieve today. There is no doubt about ethereum because most of the tokens being used by the ICO projects are ethereum platform base and ethereum is being circulated around as a payment in these ICO projects. And if all of these ICO will be collected in one i bet the ethereum market price will have a boom in the market.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

Yes, now is a good time. ETH has a great future in my opinion. Best option to invest for long term. ETH will cost more than $5k.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Ethereum has lot of potential in the crypto market. Because there are lot of blockchain platforms, among all Ethereum blockchain platform is more credible and most of ICOs are coming through Ethereum.
fairponzi

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Ethereum is great, it provides fair decentral ponzi schemes xD
https://fairponzi.github.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: