Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Eth is the top promising altr coin . now the market pruce is increase so its clear indication that it will easily hit 1 k . still i am holding eth becuaase of its value and price recover too high.

Yes, this is one of the strongest coins, which has great potential. I think we will see a very good price this year.
Ethereum has big potential so it worth it when you have it, also holding this kind of altcoin is can be someone make rich because this coin now is rapidly become successful. And what the best about this coin is the value on the market and this coin is a demand altcoin and popular now everybody using this because of the profit that it given.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
popotao93

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

In lates news maybe will come positive things from SEC. Just wait the show. I think we have opportunity to get some gains from ethereum at least 5-10%
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

Ethereum does have great potential. It is the best altcoin for long-term investment. No altcoin can be as stable as Ethereum. If you don't like to devalue your money, then investing in Ethereum is the best option.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

I invest 70% of Ethereum, and I think it is the best cryptocurrency on the market. I believe it will have a bright future. So I will hold it for a long time and wait for it to rise. I Hope its price can reach 3,000 US dollars.
iiiiiiiu9

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

I think the potential of Ethereum is huge because of its great potential for smart contract applications. I think that investing in Ethereum now is the best time to invest in Ethereum and it is profitable to...
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

Yes, I believe that Ethereum will have a bright future, so I invested in it, and I will choose to hold it for a long time, waiting for it to rise in price, and I believe I will get a good return.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

in my opinion, this is an ethereum coin is very potential. The Altcoin has a future that is clear and very bright. I own over this already gained a lot of profit from this altcoin. A lot of positive news about the coin ethereum.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:39 AM

Ether is good and we have to hold our Ether because new ICO are coming and in the projects they can pay ether and they will start many business with altcoin Ether has the potential to grow more and more.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think there is no hype here. It just happened that ethereum really is a good investment in terms of being a protocol and having to be the most adopted protocol out there that is way ahead of its competitors which is a very good thing for ethereum itself. The most adopted usually wins at the end. Im not that fan of ethereum protocol because there are better protocols out there but it is the most adopted protocol so the future is more likely brighter for ethereum than any other protocol out there.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

the right decision is to hold. so, of course, the assets should be much safer from the risk of loss due to fluctuations. However the potential is big enough, indeed the ethereum just hasn't the time come for ethereum to start can show them.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

I'm at a loss to predict the price, maybe price will be more or less. But the technology itself of Ethereum has a huge potential and it is at the moment the most progressive coin, in my opinion
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

ETH is the most potent coin on the market. Not only it's perspective in future, it realized its capacities right now. That is what differs it from others, including BTC.
Others promise and ETH works
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think there is no hype here. It just happened that ethereum really is a good investment in terms of being a protocol and having to be the most adopted protocol out there that is way ahead of its competitors which is a very good thing for ethereum itself. The most adopted usually wins at the end. Im not that fan of ethereum protocol because there are better protocols out there but it is the most adopted protocol so the future is more likely brighter for ethereum than any other protocol out there.
The potential possessed by Etherum is indeed extraordinary. With the system Token ERC20 then make Etherum has many enthusiasts. If used as a powerful system then Etherum will be a strong coin system. The future of etherum is also incredible, I am very optimistic that Etherum can be one of the most potential coin ever.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Now there are a lot of pointers to the fact that the Eth has a huge potential for growth. There are well-founded forecasts, according to which the eth is able to show the growth of x5-x10 in 2018 already. Therefore, in my opinion, now is a good time not only to keep the eth , but also a great opportunity to make a promising investment in this coin and technology.
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most widely used and well-known use of blockchain, Ethereum is probably one of the competitors that has the potential to beat the value of Bitcoin.

Ethereum was developed to improve and improve Bitcoin, extending its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing a clear "smart contract". Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.

What Bitcoin has done for payment and money by utilizing blockchain technology, Ethereum can work on applications of all shapes and sizes.

With built-in scripting languages and distributed virtual machines, smart contracts can be built to run all sorts of functions. This, without requiring a trusted third party or central authority.
ARss88

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

Ethereum is better than Bitcoin basically in every way you can imagine. It's faster, it has more utility, it’s just better. Ethereum's always had better marketing - they started off with marketing and then went to development.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

All know that eth is most stable and fast-developing coin,top atlas I see future of ethereum will be very good

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I have been observing ethereum in these few days and I am confused, why is the decrease in ethereum not so high than other coins?

nguyenthanh1420a

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Eth has a huge potential! I understand that the probability of X5 in Ethereum is 90% by the end of the year, but it's not certain) Just judging by the forecasts it really is so, and I really hope for it) I wish everyone good luck and patience!
aliutrab427

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

I personally own more ethereum than bitcoin ( in terms of %) I think it has a bright future. Who knows though. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: