Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is an Altcoin with high potential to experience such an increasing development. indeed with Altcoin like this, we have it will be very capable to get big profit. because indeed this development can affect the price of Ethereum.

copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

Ethereum Potential I think is very good in the future, I see the development of Ethereum very well from time to time, now can be seen from many ICO projects that use Ethereum so I am sure with the increase in demand I believe the future of ETH is very bright.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

The price of eth has been falling all the time, but it is caused by the decline of BTC. If the price of BTC keeps rising, then eth may return to its previous status.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

I believe in Etherium , its future, its team and its potential . I am sure that the price of Etherium will increase
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

The price of ethereum is lower now I think it's a good price to buy a lot and to hold a long time and a long wait to earn a great deal and sell it at a costly price.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

It’s true that there has been a worldwide demand for Ethereum in recent times. Ethereum is today one of the most sold cryptocurrencies across all crypto exchanges. While there’s a possibility it could hit $6,000 in the future, expecting its value to reach those figures in 2018 is to an extent being too optimistic. That is not to say that it doesn’t have a promising future. Its value will continue to rise, riding on several key support systems.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

yes if you have the patience is high, I think it's good to hold your altcoin than later you experience the loss mending you keep your altcoin well well if it is finished masal, then agan can see again if good to sell it, hopefully agan given patience great by god so you can watch your altcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is well known for its development that is much more increased than other Altcoin. so it is great to rely on Ethereum in the future to become a valuable coin. in addition Ethereum also potential have a much-increased growth.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

Etherium is a platform on which many projects are created and will be created. The etherium will become more popular. Especially after the platform goes to POS. I believe that Eth coin should be in the investor's portfolio like bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Derizia99

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

if you have ethereum, you better hold ethereum now, because year-end ethereum price will rise again, for that be patient
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

Etherium is the best altcoin on the market, etherium is the most popular and attractive for investors
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

Ethereum is one of the best potential coin in cryptocurrency,  ethereum is possible to become bitcoin after few years.
possible to become 5000 dollars before end of thsi year 2018. Buy and hold to make more profit. Don't sell it because you can get profit.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

Every month I invest a part of my salary in etherium . etherium has a very large potential .
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Ethereum has lots of potential. I think it is now popular next to bitcoin. I would definitely hold more ethereum than any of the altcoins existing in the market now. Just give it more time so it can prove more of what is it capable of.

Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

I think Ethereum is potential, good for investment, coint that has a high selling price among other altcoint, and certainly the future development will get better
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

I think Ethereum has huge potential if it can scale & add in a working data layer etc soon.

However, if the Safe network is completed ahead of Ethereum's sharding & hosting platform etc, it could take the lead (it will have sharding equivalents, full data hosting / dns, and be easy to use from day 1 - though that may be another year or two away).

There are a number of platforms that could overtake Ethereum in theory, but Ethereum has huge resources, great community, and great devs, so has a great chance to stay ahead and hopefully overtake Bitcoin in market cap.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

of course it is a good decision for being able to hodl ethereum. Because we know that this is an ethereum altcoin a very potential. Ethereum is a altcoin proven able to survive until whenever.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

Ethereum is a very potential coin and also a very popular coin right now. Now the price is very cheap to buy, so I think that it is a good time for holding Ethereum.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Itaifang is the most valuable encryption besides BTC. The current coldness of ico market and the decline of BTC price lead to the sharp decline of eth price.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Ethereum coins has already managed to reach $1k dollars before and most of the people are trusting this coin that it can manage to grow even more in the future because people are preferring to invest on ethereum more than other altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: