Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
The impact of this project to our community is very big and have a lot to offer to the organization and all individuals who wants to have job easily and hazzle free... And with the help of new technology the blockchain which will play as a ledger that will keep all the transaction safe and secure, it means everything  that people need to get a job are in only one package coming from trust logics greatness indeed...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.
TrustLogics is focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.

where can we find the TrustLogic validators? what kind of documents would most likely need validations?  Does the validation have an expiration date? And with the term recruiters are you referring to the company(s) looking for employees or recruitment agencies?

Trust logics will probably choose validator in jobseeker's own country so they will verify all the documents personally, a trusted third party company that have ability and have a high reputation to verify documents such as, resume, educational background, criminal records, jobs experience and health records... With this will lessen the problems from frauds and faking documents, and the company will have the right person they really wanted...
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...

This will really help the people around the globe especially to those applicants that are qualified enough but don't have backer or relatives on the company that searching for the job. Trustlogics give chances to those people that were doing a fair process on their application. Therefore the company will find the right person for the job and not just a person referred by someone who is influential.
You can get an opportunity from everywhere around you Because our intention is the target to the entire globe.We Provide job on the basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates. We arrange job according to their fields and according to their skills. Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation. When you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience. Anyone can get a job easily according to their skills and experience.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 04:36:41 AM by Trustlogic

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters.
By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

I have a question to ask, it ia being stayed in the trust logics that everybody can share their curriculum vitae to the companies that they are applying,
my question is how can the trust logics project assure that their personal data will be safe?
I'm also curious on what is their say about this, their very platform is to promote safety of identity and personal data but they haven't specify on how to do this. But base on what I've read on their whitepaper, their identity will be stored safely in their database and will only go to the companies that suits their requirement. I'm a bit skeptical but I look forward to this project.
joeljames23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.

The validators are the one who will validate the data that the job seekers or the applicants submit,
the position of being a validator is very important and it plays a very important role to the trust logic project platform,
the trust logic project is an amazing project that we must watch for because of its characteristics that is being written in the white paoer of the project's platform.
Being a validator is one of a difficult part of this project, they're the one who responsible for all the requirements to validate and verify personally ... For me they are the basis of trust logics if a jobseeker have a true verified data that needed to be secured, and because of difficulties in the validator role they also received token as a payment for their works...
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
Scan and submit i love it, thank you trust logics for always giving us the update of your projects and for answering all our questions and inquiry... Look forward to see trust logics at it's success...
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.
TrustLogics is focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.

where can we find the TrustLogic validators? what kind of documents would most likely need validations?  Does the validation have an expiration date? And with the term recruiters are you referring to the company(s) looking for employees or recruitment agencies?

Trust logics will probably choose validator in jobseeker's own country so they will verify all the documents personally, a trusted third party company that have ability and have a high reputation to verify documents such as, resume, educational background, criminal records, jobs experience and health records... With this will lessen the problems from frauds and faking documents, and the company will have the right person they really wanted...

Trust logics only wants an easier way to find jobs for people even if you are a job seeker or the recruitment agency to have fits your interest and profession. I hope to learn more and contribute more towards this Project!
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I have a question to ask, it ia being stayed in the trust logics that everybody can share their curriculum vitae to the companies that they are applying,
my question is how can the trust logics project assure that their personal data will be safe?
I'm also curious on what is their say about this, their very platform is to promote safety of identity and personal data but they haven't specify on how to do this. But base on what I've read on their whitepaper, their identity will be stored safely in their database and will only go to the companies that suits their requirement. I'm a bit skeptical but I look forward to this project.
I also have these concern. Seeing that its you again, I feel that we both still need to look up to many aspects of this project. I also look forward to its solutions on securing identity and personal data, but I am also curious on how they would do it. I also have yet to learn more about to this project because I'm getting more hooked to it.
I see that you're curious also, I remember you from yesterday. I've put on some time to scan the whitepaper only to read some details. I've seen that they're implementing blockchain technology to encrypt and secure data, this is a bold choice but in my view can be very effective nonetheless, they also stated that they will let the jobseeker have the option to what kind of information they can share which is very practical.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

THANK YOU!
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.
although its very cool due to very convenience using by your phone but the fact is,,,  how to prevent the hackers and virus
 of your system? which can really prone to adapt because it based only in online system?
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.

The passion and hard work that the developers are putting into this project is just amazing and I know people sees this and appreciates it. I am very confident that in no time, more and more people are gonna see the great concept of this project together with its hard working developers and will be supporting this project and share its vision.
I salute those who build the trustlogic project they have time to answer some questions. Due to the good idea of their project more people will use this great trustlogic platform. Keep up the good start to achieve the desired success. Good luck to trustlogic team.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!

If that so, we are very much thankful if you do that to all to your community here, I guess because of this good intention you have to your

community people here will boost more about your project as well. As well as they see what's the content of your whitepaper about your project.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
The platform is running smoothly in India. Global implementation is a different thing. It would be much more difficult and I believe some countries with high education and employment rate have no need to use it. There is great potential for global use but they should focus on countries where it would be really useful/where there will be many prospective users(employers and jobseekers).

yes trustlogic system would probably not work in all countries but the important thing is they will be able to help some people wherein their system is applicable. I also don't expect some high end companies to work with trust logics as they would probably prefer hiring and verifying data on their own.

I think they need to survey and check which country are in needed the most of this project, like in many poor country (third world country) the unemployment rate is very high they need to focus there so they can help more users and recruiter in the same time...
You are right, and besides they are the one who need help to find job even in other countries to help their economy and giving them a chance to look for a job that they want through the help of trustlogic and also for them to know about using blockchain.
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
yeah,, you'll right mention in above,with trustlogics will not really hard to find your job according to your educational background,aside from that using ISPs platform will really sure to passive jobseeker to verified as well,regarding to their verified profile status like Education background, Past Employment,and Criminal& Drug information record that will be need to be transparency at suitable validators by notify their request, using of TrustLogicsTM Tokens.

Trustlogics is a much easier way to find a right job for you based on giving your personal information to them. Easier for job seekers and recruiters to access each other. you can also do scan the trustlogics QR code to view or apply to their job posting and connect with recruiters.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

THANK YOU!

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.

i dont think thats a good idea, in order for the applicant to get the job they want they need to put all the information needed for the recruiter to find if this applicant is suitable for the position. even if the certain company is closed and cant provide employment certificate theres still a way that the applicant can tell that he work their in the past the recruiter can check or call his trusted character reference in which that person was working with him before in that same company.
Well, you have a point on that, for the sake of the jobseekers too. But if we are fully trust on the TrustLogic that they will improve the security of their project you don't think about it then. If the jobseekers are really want to have a job well they don't feel any doubt and they may pass the requirements to be able to have a job too.
absolutely will agree, if you can trust the system of trustlogics you can make comfortable even you can tried to apply, because finding the job nowadays probably in my country is not easy,and it can be very stressful, especially when you don’t even know where to start. You can start with a basic online search,? but where do you go from there ?– How do you know this is a legitimate site that doesn’t post spam or hoard viruses? There are tons of online job search sites that list a number of job opportunities everyday, but which is the most trustworthy? look honestly this are my bottom line question when i'm first time to seek my job,,but now all question will not repeat at all,because with trustlogics platform will really secure to have you a good future..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: