Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
nawasa0001

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

I can now access the the paltform of the trust logic project platform and for me to have an access on it i must first to download the application of the trust logic to google play store for Android phones or app store for the apple users. This is great. Thank for this informatiob.

"TrustLogics account will connect you directly with recruiters worldwide" - Trustlogics mobile application

This is just Wow! It's true! I have also downloaded the apps from the Google Play Store and successfully installed it on my mobile phone. Very convenient to the user and very secured! Great Move from Trustlogics Team!

I downloaded it too!

"Finally a good place to start my Search" - from start-up menu

Indeed it is very good to start to search! Very handy, very high-tech and very convenient way of searching jobs. Just click search and there you go. I commend Trustlogics Team for this very innovative and updated way of recruitment platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.
TrustLogics is focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.

It is good to hear that Trustlogics is concerned with the wasted time, energy, resource and money if there is no good processing of recruitment. The platform really is a BIG help to everyone especially job seekers who wanted to have a good job. The secured data is really a solution to the problem of having a long process of recruitment. Thanks to Trustlogics, the name that we can really trust.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

THANK YOU!
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.
Another thing that needs to be seen clearly in this project is it is making real help for the employers and recruiters. Because of its verification feature, identity fraud will now be eliminated. A lot of pretenders are making so elaborated and flowery resumes but in truth they dont really posses those skill they have put in their there.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:42 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 11:06:30 AM by giga19

THANK YOU!
Definitely this will be great big thing in employment processing. I remember how difficult it is to apply for a job, from printing resumes and cv's, going to companies to submit applications and waiting for long lines for initial interviews and then another interview and so on and if your not lucky after so many interviews you will not.pass the final interview. With Trustlogics, you no longer will go through this old fashioned process of applications. That is why it is really necessary that this project will succeed because it will definitely a great help.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

THANK YOU!

Definitely this will be great big thing in employment processing. I remember how difficult it is to apply for a job, from printing resumes and cv's, going to companies to submit applications and waiting for long lines for initial interviews and then another interview and so on and if your not lucky after so many interviews you will not.pass the final interview. With Trustlogics, you no longer will go through this old fashioned process of applications. That is why it is really necessary that this project will succeed because it will definitely a great help.
Lol! Can still remember this experience. I used to prepare pages of resumes in advAnce incase i see job hiring somwhere along the way so i have something to give. But with trustlogics, they just have to go on the web type for my name and check everything that says about me and if my data is validated, that will Be another plus for me.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 01:02:08 AM by bioessential

THANK YOU!

Lol! Can still remember this experience. I used to prepare pages of resumes in advAnce incase i see job hiring somwhere along the way so i have something to give. But with trustlogics, they just have to go on the web type for my name and check everything that says about me and if my data is validated, that will Be another plus for me.

What i like in TrustLogics  is the process for getting the right applicant. It has turned out to be very inefficient , leading to errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices, like the creation of deliberately misleading resumes by jobseekers. For instance:Incorrect education details, Incorrect work experience and salary details. the applicant is qualilifying based on there documents.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:55:33 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 11:12:19 AM by micahyahel10

THANK YOU!
With Trustlogics, the bureaucracy in the company will definitely eliminated. Just go to Trustlogics site and pronto. Just like buying things onine. You can check which employees to hire that are best suited for the company. It is like maximizing your time with a very good results.
citrunela

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 01:17:11 AM by citrunela

THANK YOU!

What i like in TrustLogics  is the process for getting the right applicant. It has turned out to be very inefficient , leading to errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices, like the creation of deliberately misleading resumes by jobseekers. For instance:Incorrect education details, Incorrect work experience and salary details and also incorrect work experience.

this is great for choosing the right applicant.

bioessential

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:06 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 12:12:18 AM by bioessential

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission.

i hope the word trust on that name of the project.
can be rely on.
once this is 100 percent pure.
this is the new ERA of application and job hunting all over the world.

In TrustLogics the applicants is secured. The source of this data is cryptographically signed and, hence, guarantees that all parties will have the same data.
I'm looking forward for this project, it will help a lot of people looking for job.
citrunela

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

Online Job portal is like a meeting place for job-seekers as well as recruiters where both have an intention of meeting their individual requirements. Trustlogics is like a one-stop shop that will help both parties to connect easily. Trustlogics will be using AI intelligence to help recruiters to find the best suitable candidates on their job requirements.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bioessential

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:56 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 12:11:00 AM by bioessential

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.

It's gonna be a the number one in the industry of Job Hiring, The process of choosing the right applicant, the process of choosing the right job to the applicants is very helpful to everyone and  also in choosing the right company.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

Does Trustlogics have a direct competitor? Because as far as i know, i never heard nor know anything like Trustlogics. And if i have a company i will definitely try this and i am sure i will be a user of this project. All i can say is that this is a brilliant idea in recruitment process. Cheers to your success.
bioessential

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 12:11:33 AM by bioessential

This is different from what i understand.
trustlogic will have the information of the job seeker.
they are the one to place the seeker for the right job,
but before that their partners will review every information and documents.
then a company will have the person to work for them at the right party.

In Trustlogics the applicante is validate like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. If the applicants is passed for the validators, they get the right job. This is one thing that i like to Trustlogics.
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

Online Job portal is like a meeting place for job-seekers as well as recruiters where both have an intention of meeting their individual requirements. Trustlogics is like a one-stop shop that will help both parties to connect easily. Trustlogics will be using AI intelligence to help recruiters to find the best suitable candidates on their job requirements.

The problem with the job portal today is that recruiters receive too many job applications, so the tendency is that recruiters cannot find and select the best talent. With Trustlogics, it will filter the best job-seekers that will best fit the job. It will now be convenient and less time to consume for the recruiters.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

THANK YOU!

So does it mean that Trustlogics can identify the incorrect informations of the applicants? Because we can never deny that a lot are putting things in their resumes that aren't true, like making up things especially with the experiences or seminars etc or any other credentials. Does Trustlogics have the means to verify everything that is stored in the system?
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

It's gonna be a the number one in the industry of Job Hiring, The process of choosing the right applicant, the process of choosing the right job to the applicants is very helpful to everyone and  also in choosing the right company.
I'm looking for a job, and i am looking for a right company. hope Trustlogics can help me to find work.

There are many existing job portals here but Trustlogics is the first one that uses blockchain technology. Definitely, Trustlogics will help improve our hiring process. And will surely give the best applicant for the right job.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: