Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.
If you are a jobseekers who used their web and mobile apps and your job contract is over, it is easier for you to get a new job with the trustlogic help because of just one click or access to their app. Recruiters will find that you are looking for a job easy for them to hire you to a work that's right for you, because you provided information or your data on trustlogics.
Correct, and they will easily find a new job that is fitted on the skills and ability of the jobseekers, but i suggest that they should also consider the place of the jobseekers where they live so that if there is available slot on their place they can easily go to their work, or should trustlogic can also have a choices for the jobseekers where they want to work.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zycast

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.

Yes, not only that but it will also be improving the quality of workers and employers. This will also reduce the costs or financial expenses in finding jobs amd finding workers. Imagine taking this problem off of the hiring and job seeking processes, this will literally make the world a better place!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Did anyone try applying directly to a company? This is where you search a job opening and try to submit your resume personally and walk-in the company! You get to fill up application forms, get into interviews, get exams, another interview and at the end of the day you don't get hired then you try again to the next company beside the one you previously applied for. I kept seeing these scenarios when I was still employed in a corporate setting. When I was a fresh graduate I did experience this as well. Now, its different. With Trustlogics, you don't need to go out of your home to find a better job or get your dream job or career. With Trustlogics, QR code technology you can also send multiple application to companies you want to apply with just one scan. The best thing is, you can actually check the details or records of your prospective employer with Trustlogics validated data base, or simply request for a validation. All these and more will surely make applying for a job easier and convenient without compromising on quality and qualification of applicants and employers alike. I believe that Trustlogics will gain support from professionals, freelancers, companies, recruiters and will grow into a big business.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Reading TrustLogics Whitepaper. Is "Jobseeker/Applicant" can be a "Peer" if he recommend other applicant on that specified job?? I'm way curious if TrustLogic makes an account for every duties like accounts for the Applicants and accounts for the Peers.
In the way of your curiousity,the current platform of trustlogics,which system have a provision to create two different types of user between Recruiter and Jobseeker that may have services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined the permission ,that  you will be at 100% percent secured from your personal data.

disney333

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

The security offered by Trustlogics to our professional data gives us peace of mind. There are many cases of identity theft and its really a huge problem to the employment industry. We are looking forward for this project to succeed because it will really change the traditional way of data storage through Blockchain Technology.

This is why I love decentralization. Some online jobs platform are selling the data of the people to other conpany that runs logistics and statistics. The reason why I hate online job platform because of data breach selling the data of the job seeker without permission. As per the white paper it state that Truslogic protect the information of the people. Which the job seeker user can put clause on what information that they can let the recruiters see
As you launch this beautiful project there are many jobseekers in the hope and use of this platform because we are sure our personal information is safe if we share it with you. No data sharing without our permission. I want you to achieve success in your project. Good luck.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

Yup, it is like being spoonfed but in a right way, you know what I mean? Lol. But seriously though, this project really is a big success loading bit by bit and is nearing completion every day. I see only a bright future for this project and a lot of lives being helped and changed. The developers that thought of this project are truly amazing.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Reading TrustLogics Whitepaper. Is "Jobseeker/Applicant" can be a "Peer" if he recommend other applicant on that specified job?? I'm way curious if TrustLogic makes an account for every duties like accounts for the Applicants and accounts for the Peers.
In the way of your curiousity,the current platform of trustlogics,which system have a provision to create two different types of user between Recruiter and Jobseeker that may have services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined the permission ,that  you will be at 100% percent secured from your personal data.

will really?,,,what is the main function platform of trustlogics to blockhain technology? can you explain this?
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!

Wow, this is a great feature of Trustlogics, This will make sure that the user knows who want's to view his/her profile. This will make users keep their record secure.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

will really?,,,what is the main function platform of trustlogics to blockhain technology? can you explain this?
The main function of blockchain technology to trustlogics,are  aimed  to develop a hybrid approach from its its blockchain solution which is a very private,to store and retrieve data with user -set permission,and while the public blockchain will be record to transaction,therefore the function of A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

This is different from what i understand.
trustlogic will have the information of the job seeker.
they are the one to place the seeker for the right job,
but before that their partners will review every information and documents.
then a company will have the person to work for them at the right party.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

THANK YOU!

Wow, this is a great feature of Trustlogics, This will make sure that the user knows who want's to view his/her profile. This will make users keep their record secure.

If the date will not be shared to anyone, then how can the partners of trustlogic filter and screen the information that the job seeker submitted?
but i really do hope that everything will be on private as personal information of everyone is really important to be secured.
like what facebook faced, that should not happen in the future with this trustlogic.

It is up to the user to put partial data available for companies and recruiters to view. Applicants may opt to let relevant information like Educational Attainment, Work experience in general, Skills available but a more detailed information of the user data will need his authorization. This will also help you counter check employers who want to view your profile in general. Data security is actually a major issue in the online platforms and with these feature, identity theft may be prevented.
papasunkoh88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

The main function of blockchain technology to trustlogics,are  aimed  to develop a hybrid approach from its its blockchain solution which is a very private,to store and retrieve data with user -set permission,and while the public blockchain will be record to transaction,therefore the function of A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.

wow its amazing, project of trustlogics platform ,i will give a big tumbs- up for that,,,that could  be trust, and I hope this project will be succeed,,,due to when its seems to be a white  and read  for a wahile my eyes will glimpse, because we can really help more people to find the right jobs according to their educational background and for almost a lot of people  who wants to job
 seek immediately in,with trustlogics you can trust logically. Wink
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

It's been a year and 6 months since i had a office work.
a work that is not related to my degree, yes! it is true.
i am a nurse but due to lack of vacant position here in my country.
i got a call center job ( BPO )
now with these project, i hope that i can be on the frontline getting the best job that fits me.

This is due to the lack of vacancy, number of job is not enough to have the number of new graduates and applicants.
there are so many countries that getting new workers even over qualified they are hiring.
this is a must stop all over the world.
now that trustlogic is here we can count for a better future and a brighter field.
TRUST is the key to this.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

I can now access the the paltform of the trust logic project platform and for me to have an access on it i must first to download the application of the trust logic to google play store for Android phones or app store for the apple users. This is great. Thank for this informatiob.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

John Herbert, a legal service professional is one of the esteemed advisors of TrustLogicsTM .
He would be assisting us with the legal technicalities.
this is a good deal! a real deal which everyone
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

THANK YOU!

If the date will not be shared to anyone, then how can the partners of trustlogic filter and screen the information that the job seeker submitted?
but i really do hope that everything will be on private as personal information of everyone is really important to be secured.
like what facebook faced, that should not happen in the future with this trustlogic.

I think you got it quite wrong gunhell16. The statement says that the data was not shared unless there is a permission. There is a secured-environment that was normally closed but if the owner of the data decided to give permission to the preferred group of recruiters, then it will be shared with them.

Flygonz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
You got it Ahuvali, this way investors will not be walking in the dark groping, not knowing which direction to do since they are well guided by the dev of this project. Now all my doubts a re also cleared all my questions are answered too.

We can only give Trustlogics a thumbs up since he is doing a good job. I do hope that their customer service will also be this responsive in the future. Aside from being a jobsite, or professional data platform, Are their any incentives offered by Trustlogics?

I think one of the incentive of the trust logic project is to.provide the companies who are looking for people that is fitted to the vacant job and also to have a quality professional applicanta who arenwilling to do their job at the company
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

I can now access the the paltform of the trust logic project platform and for me to have an access on it i must first to download the application of the trust logic to google play store for Android phones or app store for the apple users. This is great. Thank for this informatiob.

"TrustLogics account will connect you directly with recruiters worldwide" - Trustlogics mobile application

This is just Wow! It's true! I have also downloaded the apps from the Google Play Store and successfully installed it on my mobile phone. Very convenient to the user and very secured! Great Move from Trustlogics Team!
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: