Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will support and wait for more details about project
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both

- can you elaborate this introduction about Trustlogics. what do you mean the missing link? Even though it is sounds new to me but I wanna

know what is really all about.  Thank you Smiley
I wonder whi will be these verifiers of candidates personal information and educational background, will Trustlogic hire CIA to investigate a person’s information or criminal record? Or they have their own paid investigators?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

can you please give me some information about trustlogics.

Please refer our landing page Trustlogics.io and read our whitepaper if you still have questions we can help you.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will support and wait for more details about project

Thanks for believing in us and the idea. Please follow us on our telegram, to know more about us and our announcements t.me/trustlogics
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

As what Trust logic has about the blockchain for trusted and secured professional data, For what I like it the most was that TrustLogicsTM is

aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution, a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a

public blockchain to record transactions.
I’m seeing it in my mind. It will be like facebook with more detailed personal information, educational background, work experiences and past and previous jobs. Then other manpower services can verify an applicants personal information in Trustlogic’s website. And what if the applicant doesnt have account in Trustlogic?
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Great project. I like how the white paper is made; it is both simple and pleasing to the eyes. It is straight to the point and does not have junk words, and the best thing is that it is well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus and if you add up the great concept this project has, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

One of the best features of the trust logic is they have a Q R that the applicants can scan using their mobile gadgets. And through the Q.R the applicants can view the profile of the companies.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

As what Trust logic has about the blockchain for trusted and secured professional data, For what I like it the most was that TrustLogicsTM is

aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution, a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a

I’m seeing it in my mind. It will be like facebook with more detailed personal information, educational background, work experiences and past and previous jobs. Then other manpower services can verify an applicants personal information in Trustlogic’s website. And what if the applicant doesnt have account in Trustlogic?
Maybe by that time Trustlogic will be as popular as facebook and linkedin so each person will be worth it to have an account in them for future use and dentification, so it will just be easy for manpower agencies to just verify the person’s biodate in Trustlogic since they said that “Trust” will be their main focus. Here in my place, to be able for a new employer to verify an applicant, if they want to know his past performance in his previous work they call the former imployer and they are asking them how the person was.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

This kind of project is what I really like and most probably by other small and big investors out there. It is simply because the ideology behind this project is so innovative and really does solve problems that are commonly experienced by jobseekers and people that want to hire other people to do jobs for them. I think this project will really help make this world better and that is why I like it and think that it will really be a success. Kudos to the devs.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

can you please give me some information about trustlogics.

Please refer our landing page Trustlogics.io and read our whitepaper if you still have questions we can help you.
i didn't get to finish the white paper, but i understand few things about this platform... They will cater recruiter and job seekers to find employees that will fit for the employer and vice versa, also they will assign peer user, that will refer jobseeker from the recruiter...
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

I really like the way the people like me can be in this platform and showcase our assets of achievements, degrees and experiences to find good jobs and be sure that we are being hired by credible people that really do pay its employees. This project is such a big help for people like me and for people who are looking for employees. This is why I think that this project will be such a success in the future. I am gonna support this to the sun!
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Bounty is already live. Here's the link to our website - https://trustlogics.io
To know more about us read the whitepaper :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf?pdf=White-Paper
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

TrustLogics envisions a world where the flow of professional data from a job seeker to a potential employer is completely revamped. The ultimate goal is the same:verification and secure transfer of professional data.
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Then they need to create an account for participations, However Trust logic has unique feature that's why I bump this thread and read the whitepaper this is a hybrid platform with such solution verifying their professional data, not potential employers.
La56

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data

nice project
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Then they need to create an account for participations, However Trust logic has unique feature that's why I bump this thread and read the whitepaper this is a hybrid platform with such solution verifying their professional data, not potential employers.
Every working professional ends up looking for a new job at some point or the other during their career. But the job search process rarely goes according to plan. There are countless moving parts which are beyond the control of a jobseeker.
G1dRo

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

Nice project!
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: