Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
well,I hope by now people would understand that trustlogics is a one of a kind platform that can assure every user's data information. one great feature that i like the most in turstlogics, is the fact that the user may pick what comes up to public viewing of your profile you can choose the things you want to be viewable for other people.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

trustlogics.io

This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
trustlogics.io

This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This will surely reduce he problem of identity theft. Users could not create fake profiles in the platform, if they get  verified they will be found out and they will be sorry about it. They will pay the price for it by not being trusted by recruiters.
So the best thing to do, is just state in your files your honest credentials, and if you think that there  will be less chance tobe hired because you don't have strong  or remarkable credits, then make a way by attending seminars or short courses. It helps a lot, because making fake credentials is a lot worse if you use TrustLogics platform, because surely, they will know it and the more that you will not have a chance to be hired.
Data security is very important to any platform especially when you have put your personal data, email and contact details. This may be susceptible to hacking and identity theft. Your personal account may be compromised if the data falls on people with vested interest. Its good to know that Trustlogics is making security a priority.

It is reassuring to use a platform that doesn't compromise on security. Although we will not be putting money on Trustlogics, it will still be a pain in the head if a hacker is able to get our contact information and details and sell it to a third party. They are the ones who will call you and offer you stuff and you wonder where do they get your contact details.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

trustlogics.io

Really true as the matter of fact even at trditional way if you submit at fake document you can aslo reap the negative effect to your life,because is also crimen under  by law if your original document will be cheated by your own  versoin for the sake of  the other purposes.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

trustlogics.io

Well you  have also  point at the first place some people have also doubt for this sytem if will not really familiar to this kind of system so that, the other way to make  some people aware is to share the great opportunity of trustlogics to those people unemployeed people .Because despite it will new to her it possible to have  a good job.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

trustlogics.io

Well you  have also  point at the first place some people have also doubt for this sytem if will not really familiar to this kind of system so that, the other way to make  some people aware is to share the great opportunity of trustlogics to those people unemployeed people .Because despite it will new to her it possible to have  a good job.
Trust Logics can give the people of this generation a chance to prove that they can prove that they can improve the economy of every country, By using the platform and giving the possibilities to the employee and employer to have a bridge in each other, The files inside the platform is also safe because of the new and strong security protocol of the system.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

trustlogics.io

Identity theft is the most unwanted scenario when it comes to your files, people didn't want their identity to be stolen by others, that is why some platforms, develop some security protocol in order to maintain the safety of every files inside their system, In trust logics, it is an important matter, because the identity of every users are at risk , It will be verified by other companies and employer, so it must be secured.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

trustlogics.io

Identity theft is the most unwanted scenario when it comes to your files, people didn't want their identity to be stolen by others, that is why some platforms, develop some security protocol in order to maintain the safety of every files inside their system, In trust logics, it is an important matter, because the identity of every users are at risk , It will be verified by other companies and employer, so it must be secured.
Yes, It is good to have a strong security in the system in order for the information not to be stolen by anyone, Many users will have a safety feeling if they know that trust logics platform has some effective security protocol in their site and have an assurance of the files to be safe and not at risk.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

trustlogics.io

Now it's the time to return the favor to all user of online jobs platform, imagine how long they suffer for those kind of recruitment in the past but now the new beginning will start... And Trustlogics will try to reach out for those who'll need of their service, especially in urbanized area...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
Good for them, being one of the finalist or candidate for those award is enough for trustlogics, the impact of this for all users, supporters and investors are huge...
This is not impossible for trustlogics, and even without this award im confident that they going to be successful soon... But true this award is special for all ICO project like them and developer really want this recognition, and if they will win this its another plus point for trustlogics project...

You have a point, even without the award the project is become successful, but this can add a good points for the project and to the team. I believe that this is not the only award, but more awards to come as we see the project is very helpful in the future.
Correct this will give trustlogics an extra mile and advantage with other jobs related platforms, and when it comes to trust trustlogics will be at the top... User don't need to worry anymore about their own data and profile, trustlogics got it all for them...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

trustlogics.io

Now it's the time to return the favor to all user of online jobs platform, imagine how long they suffer for those kind of recruitment in the past but now the new beginning will start... And Trustlogics will try to reach out for those who'll need of their service, especially in urbanized area...
Ofcourse, with all of the safety features of trustlogics users don't have a chance to experience those problems... With trustlogics all is set to be organized, and no one can ever access to your profile therefore no one will be a victim of identity theft that often happens before...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

trustlogics.io

Always be competetive! Just like the survival of fittest where everyone needs to survive! If we know that we cannot hire easily because of our current status then earn experience in the field where does not require working experience and add up some credentials upon our name like studying a related course or attending seminars. In the end, we bring ourselves. Even there is a good way that trustlogics may help us, we control our life and we decide if we will go on or not.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

trustlogics.io

Your data is safe with trustlogics!

Its a nice slogan of trustlogics. It just shows how does this project must be worthy when it comes in securing the data of their users. This is not a good news and updates since they already got this idea right from the start. Maybe, they want to emphasis how TrustLogics platform changes the whole society and I believe they can make it!
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

trustlogics.io

You are right!You just made a great suggestion on how jobseekers could gain credits for themselves for Trustlogics platform. One should really be honest since Trustlogics platform validates them. This platform is actually for their advantage as they would be able to see hirers where they can apply. Validation made by Truslogics with their datas can be presented right away by jobseekers, gaining firsthand the trust from hirers. With security for jobseekers' data,yes, theft identity is prevented.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

trustlogics.io

Your data is safe with trustlogics!

Its a nice slogan of trustlogics. It just shows how does this project must be worthy when it comes in securing the data of their users. This is not a good news and updates since they already got this idea right from the start. Maybe, they want to emphasis how TrustLogics platform changes the whole society and I believe they can make it!

It is important that individuals are offered the opportunity to give consent the first time they make contact.

You need to collect consent for all non-obvious purposes for which the data will be used.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

trustlogics.io

Yes, you are right!It is still their choice.But I hope they would get to realize that Trustlogics platform is
here to help jobseekers primarily in securing their datas, validating them to aide in their job application as
they are being connected to potential employers. Most hiring platforms doesn't come with this kind of data
security and Trustlogics platform has taken hiring process too far that what they do is incomparable in the
hiring industry since, so far, they are the only platform that offers this kind of system.  
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.

You are right! Existing online job platforms doesn't have this verification. It is what helps jobseeker to have higher potential to get hired first as their data is readily backed-up with validation done by Trustlogics. And verification, on the side of hirers, will be a lot of advantage since they no longer have problem in verifying the truth of datas presented to them by jobseekers.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: