Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 03:30:25 PM by smith4cris

Man, this project is only showing good signs. And is right on track for the bll run which is about to come. This project has such a great timing because when markets are high, big-time investors are surely bound to find good projects to invest in so they can increase the number of profits they gain every month or annually. This will really guarantee a huge amount of money going into this project as the platform launches and even more as it starts to mature and prove itself to the masses

There are a lot of signs that points out how good this project is. It is really a good opportunity for investors to put their money on Trustlogics as the project is already doing its pilot testing and has already signed different memorandum of understanding with different countries. I am sure that this project is on its way to success.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

Man, this project is only showing good signs. And is right on track for the bll run which is about to come. This project has such a great timing because when markets are high, big-time investors are surely bound to find good projects to invest in so they can increase the number of profits they gain every month or annually. This will really guarantee a huge amount of money going into this project as the platform launches and even more as it starts to mature and prove itself to the masses

There are a lot of signs that points out how good this project is. It is really a good opportunity for investors to put their money on Trustlogics as the project is already doing its pilot testing and has already signed different memorandum of understanding with different countries. I am sure that this project is on its way to success.

True. This project and its developer is really amazing. Despite the ICO not yet ending, the company has made a big progress in doing the Business. Unlike other project that start out from nothing, this one already has a solid support on their platform prior to the start of their ICO.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?
Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
Nah, of course not. TrustLogics will not get into those responsibilities. The.most possible thing to do, just like partnering with validators, they can as well partner with government office that is incharge of overseas employment. In this way, the people will trust TrustLogics but it will not be responsible for any cases of employees overseas or even locally.  I repeat, it is not anymore their jurisdiction.
Nice idea giga19. I like the idea. You know in the government, every specific period of time they change people incharge of keeping records of people or whatever. In short as the administration changes they change also employees and ias it happens, sometimes records or important documents of the past administrations are being lost, things that need to be traced could not traced anymore. Problem in short. If they will partner with trustlogics, instead of keeping their records of employees in a hackable, tamper-able database, why not in Trustlogics database?

It might become true as trustlogics will fully launch. But in case that the government does not want decentralization, it is hard to change. As we know that government don't care about records, as long as they earned from the treasury of the citizen. Aside from that, the best enemy of government is cryptocurrency, why? Because it provides equal opportunities and fairness among the people. They don't want cryptocurrency to exist because it promotes decentralization wherein fact, they can't do illegal activities. Having a partnership with trustlogics is good but the question is, does the government want it?

I don’t think so because TrustLogics Team and Developers are only responsible for employing only and doesn’t mind any of personal business and problem.
Maybe on this topic TrustLogics will also put in trouble if the employer they used to be employed was hurting sort of workers in the company.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Pardon me Giga19 but trustlogics is near to become successful. They just need some linkage to the community as well as the effectiveness of their marketing. The team had greatest rewards and the project catches the eye of investors. As of now, publicity is what trustlogics need to do so that their project will not become stagnant when it will launch.

Using this project rather platform in your own country may not be too hard now guys.
TrustLogics always put up the hardness of hiring into so damn good system. That’s why I like this project though. Good job on the TrustLogics Team and Developers.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 06:58:37 PM by MyInspiration

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...
Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...

If they will have different office based on different country this is good news for the job seekers and company that will participate on their platform. I hope they will also implement a translation for the local people who will use trustlogics who cant use foreign language.
I’m thinking if they do really need an office for this? Will it not be like LinkedIn and Facebook where everything is online? When we want to see and verify the identity of a person we search for them in LinkedIn or in Facebook but facebook now is full of dummy accounts.
Facebook also have their main office but they dont have in every country and I think it will be going to be like that. Plain online, not sure though. What I think that needs office or branches is the validators. That is only in my openion but i dont know what will be the best.
I beg to disagree but Facebook has its own local office in all countries. I believe that Trustlogics will have it too. Having a local office have a great impact on those applicants that need assistance. The local team also have functions I think and local people have their own participation in the project.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 06:53:38 PM by FAITHriot

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Pardon me Giga19 but trustlogics is near to become successful. They just need some linkage to the community as well as the effectiveness of their marketing. The team had greatest rewards and the project catches the eye of investors. As of now, publicity is what trustlogics need to do so that their project will not become stagnant when it will launch.
That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.
i totally agree with what you said giga19,there's no reason for trustlogics not succeeding.I too myself is supporting trustlogics all the way to its success.we can all see that trustlogics has good process over the last few weeks they have a ton of partnerships.i really want trustlogics to be successful this could potentially help many job seekers around the world.
You are correct! There are so many supporters of this project because the Trustlogics project was really amazing, the people behind are so hardworking and they are doing their job religiously and with full commitment. Everything on the Road Map was met on deadlines. No indication that will fail at some point. Let us continue supporting this project!
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:36:19 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 06:29:28 PM by bravetalkcoin

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.
That's really great of Trustlogics platform! Being a jobseeker, utilizing Trustlogics platform, will increase
your potential of having job that fits you the best. This is of great advantage to jobseekers who were
validated and highly rated by Trustlogics validators. The more a jobseeker has good work track record and
skills, the greater their potential of being matched to a great company as well.

The only downside of this is how does the employer or TrustLogics evaluate the jobseeker's information? It does help people
find a decent and suitable job for themselves but it would need to be fair for both sides to get their own side of the bargain.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be used to properly evaluate the jobseekers information. This will definitely make the process faster and reliable. I guess Trustlogics wanted to make the system to totally have the initial evaluation of applicants according to what they have declared on the forms they need to fill-up.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Hello Everyone,

With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Using this project rather platform in your own country may not be too hard now guys.
TrustLogics always put up the hardness of hiring into so damn good system. That’s why I like this project though. Good job on the TrustLogics Team and Developers.
I do agree with you about this! The platform that they have put us is one of a kind. I also saw the mobile application, It is easy to use, very user-friendly yet it looks like a sophisticated application that everyone will use. Good Job Trustlogics Team!
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

The peer-to-peer model of the Trustlogics is a pretty interesting Idea too.

Most of the recruiters and job seekers can refer a friend to use the hiring platform and get some of TLT tokens from it.

Correct me if I'm wrong it is what I understand on their peer-to-peer hiring model

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Trustlogics has nothing to lose now all they can do now is reap all the profits they can if this platform continue to succeed. As we see they have a working Beta sites and mobile applications that can be downloaded from the app store and google playstore. Basically the applications is working and keeps improving all we can do now is hope for the best!

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

Hello Everyone,

With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.

There's no possible way to fail this project, As of the current time they have partnered with different Hiring institution around the globe and they have been featured and given an award for their platform plus they have a working mobile applications with past user of 50,000 people on india.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Trustlogics can be the new standard way to apply and hire people online. It is really convenient for the people and Hiring instutions they won't worry about the security of their data because of some malicious data theft that's been happening world wide. User can toggle on and off the data they want to share to their Digital platform. It is one of the best Hiring platform that is based on blockchain technology for the current time, I don't see a reason for it to fail.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Hello Everyone,

That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.
Not nearly successful but i conclude that they are already successful. Already operating and accepted partnerships and been awarded already. So the who platform is already in use they are just waiting to ripen till the whole features will be inplemented based on what is written in their roadmap.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

i totally agree with what you said giga19,there's no reason for trustlogics not succeeding.I too myself is supporting trustlogics all the way to its success.we can all see that trustlogics has good process over the last few weeks they have a ton of partnerships.i really want trustlogics to be successful this could potentially help many job seekers around the world.
I personally believe in trustlogics to succeed,they are making process and developments that brings them on succeeding just like what they say the only thing trustlogics is missing is publicity.they need to be known by the public that's why we need to help them be noticed by sharing their platform trough social media platforms.
Me, I only have one wish. That they will also be available in my country so the problem of corrupt hiring procedure in my country be ended. I want them to handle application abroad too which cost a lot money in my country just the processing and the accumulations of documents needed. Recruitment agencies are exploiting their applicants. Poor people who have no choice but to accept everything just to be given jobs.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.
That's really great of Trustlogics platform! Being a jobseeker, utilizing Trustlogics platform, will increase
your potential of having job that fits you the best. This is of great advantage to jobseekers who were
validated and highly rated by Trustlogics validators. The more a jobseeker has good work track record and
skills, the greater their potential of being matched to a great company as well.

The only downside of this is how does the employer or TrustLogics evaluate the jobseeker's information? It does help people
find a decent and suitable job for themselves but it would need to be fair for both sides to get their own side of the bargain.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be used to properly evaluate the jobseekers information. This will definitely make the process faster and reliable. I guess Trustlogics wanted to make the system to totally have the initial evaluation of applicants according to what they have declared on the forms they need to fill-up.
Well, AI cannot be fully trusted i believe when it comes to evaluating candidates but i believe as you have said initial evaluations and based on that evaluations, the validators will work. They will probably focuse on the more needed issues according to to the initial assessment of the AI.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

I personally believe in trustlogics to succeed,they are making process and developments that brings them on succeeding just like what they say the only thing trustlogics is missing is publicity.they need to be known by the public that's why we need to help them be noticed by sharing their platform trough social media platforms.
Me, I only have one wish. That they will also be available in my country so the problem of corrupt hiring procedure in my country be ended. I want them to handle application abroad too which cost a lot money in my country just the processing and the accumulations of documents needed. Recruitment agencies are exploiting their applicants. Poor people who have no choice but to accept everything just to be given jobs.
I am having my hopes too just like you.  They must help the developing countries first, because it will be a big help for them. Let us help first those who really in dire need. I am calling the attention of TrustLogics, to some what take notice of the countries that really need this project.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

Any news about this project? It’s been a long time since i last visited this thread. It is so fast. You’ve reached already almost 300 pages. It only means you have a lot of supporters. Good luck team.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Trustlogics can be the new standard way to apply and hire people online. It is really convenient for the people and Hiring instutions they won't worry about the security of their data because of some malicious data theft that's been happening world wide. User can toggle on and off the data they want to share to their Digital platform. It is one of the best Hiring platform that is based on blockchain technology for the current time, I don't see a reason for it to fail.
Oh yeah, that is pretty good news. And also this platform, TrustLogics is reallg needed in the recruitment industry. It offers a lot of promising feature that will be beneficial to.not just companies but the jobseekers as well. I hope for tis success too.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

Oh yeah, that is pretty good news. And also this platform, TrustLogics is reallg needed in the recruitment industry. It offers a lot of promising feature that will be beneficial to.not just companies but the jobseekers as well. I hope for tis success too.
TrustLogics is already successful, with its awrd that they have received, this is a project is going really to the peak of sucess.  I cant wait that every country will really adapt this new innovation in recruitment process. Such a big big help.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Its my first time to hear about TrustLogics and based on the comments that i've read, this really is a great concept in recruitment industry. Imagine you don't have to endure the long queques in applying for a job. Here in TrustLogics, your initial application online, is now the in thing now. And it is brilliant concept. Waiting to hear for your more success.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: