Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
In Trust Logics, a drastic transformation of the way we recruit and hire would require significant changes in
the way they run that function. Legal and regulatory advancements would be needed to protect employees’
privacy while still making the service useful for business.

It is actually a good opportunity to the company themselves because they don’t need to create event, rent, and advertise their company to have that quality and skilled workers
because TrustLogics Team will provide that though. No hassle, free, and can choose easily who to hire.
Well, one thing for sure that this project can show the effectiveness is that when they observe a job seekers that having a job in a short period of tie is enough because online application is very popular, but they don't know if this is effective and their data is secured compare to TrustLogics that they can sure their data is secured.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...
Ya sure. And even if they hide the truth about their past records they will still be found out and it will be more complicated for them. Will cost them money for the validation and at the end they will still be disqualified because validators will find out about their past records. So better be wise.

Yes. These project is not to be taken small because its security is surely such a complicated one and will truly confuse anyone who wants to decipher it. And thus I am certain that the verification process is also possessing the same qualities. This is what people who wanna look for flaws and take advantage of it must really think about first.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
The longest problem of our economy has a solution right now! Unemployment that stops individual to become successful and forces other people to commit crimes. If unemployment decreases, poverty and crimes will also decrease. People reacts depend upon their needs and we all know that crimes happen because poor people wants to survive.
I can say that this situation is like a butterfly effect. When unemployment rate goes down, assumes that crimes happen in our society goes slow also. The small problem that trustlogics will solve (employment) gives a big change in our economy. This change matters a lot because poverty rate will decrease when all people will be given an opportunity to work.

No cost on both parties. Great project for the companies actually
because they don’t need now to move and interview different kinds of workers for that specific position. They just need to scroll down the workers who wants to apply that has that skills they were finding.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
In Trust Logics, a drastic transformation of the way we recruit and hire would require significant changes in
the way they run that function. Legal and regulatory advancements would be needed to protect employees’
privacy while still making the service useful for business.

Trust issues everyone, I’m into this topic. Although I’m well satisfied on the security and privacy of the project the wrong people or even company will find a way to steal though. How can we ensure how safe is the “Validator” to trust through?
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 05:51:10 PM by MyInspiration

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.

TrustLogics aims to become the connecting "bridge" that gives support to the needs of the jobseekers and employers.
Needless to say, they give a great amount of convenience and sometimes opportunities to those who needed this platform.
The security features included are essential to them in order for TrustLogics to fulfill what they need to do.

You are right when you said that Trustlogics is really connecting the bridge between the job seeker and employers. I believe that Trustlogics is doing their best to make the process of online hiring will be as smooth as possible.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:53:20 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:05:07 PM by FAITHriot

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...
Jobseekers using Trustlogics platform will have ratings to their advantage if they honestly present
themselves with the best of their ablilities,skills and educational background after being validated.
In this way, jobseekers will have higher chances of getting a job faster.

That's right they need to provide records or data without any foul records in the past, but we all know that many of us having a bad experience with our past employment, so for me it's better to hide it and don't present here...
Sometimes in work we can't avoid situations that push us to our limits, resulting on a scenario that we need to leave our works as soon as possible... So i think its better not to include what bad experience we had before when we our applying for a new job especially here at trustlogics but i don't know if we can get away with that experience because they're using blockchain here...
Of course, there are tasks that will really push us to our limits. Everyday is a learning day if you are really interested in what you are doing and you are aiming to have more knowledge and experience. Difficulty on some of the tasks is an indication that we are about to learn something new and we have to be an expert in that field. Trustlogics somehow help the applicants the chance to make this happen by giving us our desired job and be fruitful from it.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Yes it is true about your saying that such a process really happens to keep their work done fit for their work, so you find that way to have a clean record on your profile and allow it to see the record at Your past work to avoid any problems here.
In this generation while applying, The need to better understand and attract millennials is only going
to become more important to your company’s success as more and more baby boomers retire in the next decade.

The innovative engagement they receive more job offers than the previous generation,

meaning that if you want to stand out in the crowd, you need to be creative with how you engage and recruit talent. 

Yes true to the generation of millennials, it's possible that many of us can talk about a company that can be successful and achieve success full in the future, so it's a very different era in the world because they have modernized the world when they have it, so it's no wonder that many will follow the footsteps of the new sprouts so that they will be the first ones.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
It's really true that everything will be transparent about the blockchain, thus confirming that part of a validator is really good to keep things up and to avoid fake validations, so it's really a cryptocurrency experience and it's no wonder that this will be the future.
Jhayda

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Well it is true because the trustlogic system is further reinforced because you can easily verify that you are one of the employees they have received so that this idea continues to be expanded in the future, so the trustlogic continues this system to help job seekers.

it is very nice to know that the TrustLogics is now be the answer to the worlds problem by applying a job. this project aiming for and to give the people opportunities to have a Great job which is really suited for all through the ways of their project system.
Correct, one of the big problems of many country is the increase of job problem, yearly the unemployed was increase because many graduates are looking for a job but if the country has no new company or lack of vacancies then they need to apply in other country. TrustLogics is here to help them find a job in a fastest way.
i agree with you bro,most of the countries in our world dont support that many open jobs for their citizens. many of the people that has good skills and good personality does not have the suitable job for them because of other people that gives false date information to companies inorder to get hired. its nice to see that trustlogics is making moves and offering us solutions for the betterment of the hiring and recruiting industry.

Trustlogics platform is very timely and suitable for jobseekers and employers anywhere in the world.
Solutions for the betterment of workforce industry is at the palm of their hand. The only thing that is needed
is to present oneself with honesty, showcasing capabilities and skills and backgrounds for them to validate.
Once validated and highly rated, possibilities of being hired shortly is higher,too.
rosywyt

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.

So in short word having experience is quite an advantage to those who haven't. Well that seems pretty fair for me because If I am the recruiter I'll surely picked those who have experienced the job I'm offering, because they can do it well.
Yes,that would be fair enough for the recruiter to hire the right jobseeker, one with work experience fitted
to fill the avialable position. The more good work track record a jobseeker has, the more Trustlogics'
platform be advantageous to him/her.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

Its great to know that Trustlogics give us the feeling of security by reassuring its users that third party party access will be under users approval. They respect our privacy and security and its a good stand for the project. Its also good to know that one day companies will choose Trustlogics platform in choosing their candidate for new position. Nice layout. Simple but convincing.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

trustlogics.io

That is true. What Trustlogics is saying that third party access will be dependent on what type of permission the user has set it. Remember Trustlogics has given us an option on what information we want to show online. This help us monitor who are we going to show our profile to.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

trustlogics.io

This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
That's right! As what I have seen right now in the project of Trust logic they really want to make sure that all the users of their system are well-secured. This is a great news for everyone who's trying to know more about this project and also the graphics it looks very attractive to me.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:45 AM

I think this concept is too rough and difficult for the Team and Developers of the project. They have already the concept of rating of jobseeker/employee by the company, in matters the company was the one who only know the performance, attitudes and attributes what the worker done and exert when they were on work. TrustLogics Team didn't know how the worker perform on the work so they didn't know how to rate them accurately or even right.
You have some point! Trust logic only provides hiring processing in which all the users of their system can get benefits even in a company being partnered in this project. If a job seeker is already verified by the validators and given a work by a company which is really suited for them and in matters as what you have said the company was the only one who knows the performance of every employee they`ve got and as I think every company has it`s own validators to know more about their employees.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

trustlogics.io

This is why I love TrustLogics so much. They used to secure and protect one's account and take note not just a blockchain that helps it secure but multi-security pattern by their partners. This project is in a higher level of security in terms of profile accounts.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.
One-stop platform, really it is. I love the way they made this change for us, for our own ease and comfort. They are really taking place this hiring system in new higher level of system. Keep up the good work guys, you are one of the best Team and Developers so far that I have encounter. Good job.
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: