Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:00:53 AM

Undecided Only 200 aliases... I feel I should have at least twice that. Some are registering hourly,,, some others are not adding though. Could it take more than 24 hours to update?

See someone locked in Sakura in all 30 plus ways it can be written  Grin Still got an alt of it in 1337

I hope you make a lot of money from it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:02:32 AM

Is anybody familiar with the marketing concept of positioning? It is what big companies spend millions of dollars to achieve the top spot in a ladder of products. I say cola, you say either Coke or Pepsi. There are probably dozens of other colas, but those are the two that people automatically respond with.

This is no accident. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent and sometimes misspent, remember New Coke, just to get people to remember their product.

NXT needs to establish the top position in a strong positive category. I have a plan on how to achieve a very powerful position for NXT that will allow it to eventually exceed bitcoin's market cap. I would think that most people reading this forum would kind of like that. However, I get the sense that maybe the community wants to just focus on the tech and not bother with messy marketing stuff.

I would love to be able to work 100% on NXT, but it seems that the community doesn't feel like it is important or maybe I am not the right person, then somebody else do this. NXT needs marketing focus or it will be the best crypto that the public doesn't want.

James

P.S. utopianfuture, following this thread is taking up all my available time. Unless I am able to spend fulltime on NXT, I doubt I can expand my scope.

+1

Marketing is also important, you miss a lot of potential customers if you don't have a good plan.
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:02:42 AM

Maybe CfB can comment on the dev team's desire to manage a NXT marketing campaign?

I've programmed a lot of C code, from an entire C compiler to a realtime forex trading system. The NXT team is doing quite well and even though I could probably contribute in some minor ways on the technical side, my strength is more on the strategic marketing and finance side. I play chess at 2200 FIDE level. This means I can easily beat 99% of the people in the world at chess, but I get crushed by 1%. the NXT dev team is full of world class grandmasters, the last thing they need is some weak master slowing them down.

If we all had a 100% technology focus, we won't maximize the value of NXT. We all need to do the things that we can do well that will most leverage everything else that is going on. That means server people can do servers. dev people develop tech. communications people communicate. people who just want to help can support newbies. Everybody can contribute and each contribution makes NXT more valuable for all of us.

I am sure I see a gaping hole in what NXT is doing and that is in the strategic marketing. The wiki, videos, etc. are all fantastic starts and we just need to tweak the message to create a positive image for NXT. Companies that have nothing positive to offer manage to have very positive images. NXT is so positive in so many ways, it won't be hard to obtain the positive image it deserves.

However, we can't ignore it.

The "greedy founders" rhetoric is one of the few potential stumbling blocks that I see and I want to fix it so instead of being a negative or at best neutral story, it is totally positive. The unclaimed NXT represents potentially millions of dollars that can be painlessly given away by the founders.

Please some founders, can you provide some feedback?

James

Hey james

Great points. I'd love to help and be involved. I'm a social type in the real world. Run a really busy restaurant, and understand always making the customer happy. Squeezing every penny out is not my style. I messaged Intel about his idea for a news editor. I love helping nxt, set up a handful of VPS with donation money, but I'm more of a words person than a javascript person.
 Let me know how I can help.

jef

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

chip99

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:04:15 AM

i missed the train cuz it took me too long to figure out how to purchase this and since you cant mine it...

ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:05:18 AM

NXT is very features, But the client can upgrade more easy to use?

It will be something like this, but I don't know when they will launch it. Maybe 3rd january?
Can you confirm CfB?  Wink
Will you add dynamic forging chance in % (or %/1000)?  Roll Eyes
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:06:08 AM

i missed the train cuz it took me too long to figure out how to purchase this and since you cant mine it...

NxT with 100% PoS is the future. After we can prove our system can work without expending massive funds in ASICs and electricity PoW will be finished.
You can't say you missed the train, we're just in the start of a new era   Wink
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:06:14 AM

Is anybody familiar with the marketing concept of positioning?

I am. I'm in marketing,customer relations and sales (and theatre, which is basically the same  Grin), too.

However, i don't completely agree with your assessment that the "greedy founders" myth is all that damaging.
I think we have a bit of an unbalanced perspective at the moment, because the complainers are always loudest, and because satisfied customers are mostly quiet.

It needs to be addressed of course, but reaction too over the top on the myth is contraproductive, too (where there is smoke etc.).

Needs a delicate touch and I think at the moment the collaborative and "green" aspects of the project are some of the best selling points.

Also the "collaborative effort by experienced professionals who donate free time" angle is good.

Not to mention that all of the above are actually true Smiley

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 04:09:42 AM

Has anybody heard of Warren Buffet? He wrote the book Fundamental Analysis. Not exactly a page turner, but he did all right following the principles in his book Smiley

In my opinion all of the NXT tech is fantastic no doubt, but what really sets it apart is that it actually pays interest. I have been lucky enough to forge a few blocks and it was when I actually saw new NXT appear in my account from forging that I realized how BIG NXT WILL BECOME!

What is the most money people have made from bitcoin other than from buying or selling it? ZERO, 0%, nothing, nada, zilch. The fundamental value of bitcoin from a fundamental analysis basis is, zero.

NXT is currently paying out a super small percentage and I haven't quite figured out what its real world normalized interest rate it. Since forging revenue is paid in NXT, it is like an automatic DRIP (dividend reinvestment program). this means that the interest will compound. More importantly the upcoming releases will dramatically increase the transaction fees and the effective interest rate.

I want to position NXT as the first crypto that has a positive yield, of course need to put it into laymans terms. this means NXT is the first and only crypto that Warren Buffet would consider investing in, though he did buy something like 20% of the world silver supply, so he must have his exceptions.

NXT fixes all of bitcoins flaws. It is wonderful. Its potential is like the potential the Internet had back when all you could do was send email on arpanet. NXT implements a low level protocol that allows application layers to be built on top of it and run in parallel with each other. Each application will add more transaction fees, which increases the fundamental value of NXT.

I would like to suggest to nexern that he update his blockchain explorer page with the most recent fundamental value that we calculate. This is a critical first step toward establishing NXT as the crypto for everyone to invest in.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:13:39 AM

I would also mention that NXT rewards participation. I think you can reach many people/groups with the positive message that contributing is being rewarded.

utopianfuture

Internet of Value

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:14:18 AM

Has anybody heard of Warren Buffet? He wrote the book Fundamental Analysis. Not exactly a page turner, but he did all right following the principles in his book Smiley

In my opinion all of the NXT tech is fantastic no doubt, but what really sets it apart is that it actually pays interest. I have been lucky enough to forge a few blocks and it was when I actually saw new NXT appear in my account from forging that I realized how BIG NXT WILL BECOME!

What is the most money people have made from bitcoin other than from buying or selling it? ZERO, 0%, nothing, nada, zilch. The fundamental value of bitcoin from a fundamental analysis basis is, zero.

NXT is currently paying out a super small percentage and I haven't quite figured out what its real world normalized interest rate it. Since forging revenue is paid in NXT, it is like an automatic DRIP (dividend reinvestment program). this means that the interest will compound. More importantly the upcoming releases will dramatically increase the transaction fees and the effective interest rate.

I want to position NXT as the first crypto that has a positive yield, of course need to put it into laymans terms. this means NXT is the first and only crypto that Warren Buffet would consider investing in, though he did buy something like 20% of the world silver supply, so he must have his exceptions.

NXT fixes all of bitcoins flaws. It is wonderful. Its potential is like the potential the Internet had back when all you could do was send email on arpanet. NXT implements a low level protocol that allows application layers to be built on top of it and run in parallel with each other. Each application will add more transaction fees, which increases the fundamental value of NXT.

I would like to suggest to nexern that he update his blockchain explorer page with the most recent fundamental value that we calculate. This is a critical first step toward establishing NXT as the crypto for everyone to invest in.

James

Disagree. NXT is not about forging or dividend to the hoarders. Fee is going to 0.01 soon, for vast majority of accounts the forging income is minimal.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:14:44 AM

Is anybody familiar with the marketing concept of positioning? It is what big companies spend millions of dollars to achieve the top spot in a ladder of products. I say cola, you say either Coke or Pepsi. There are probably dozens of other colas, but those are the two that people automatically respond with.

This is no accident. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent and sometimes misspent, remember New Coke, just to get people to remember their product.

NXT needs to establish the top position in a strong positive category. I have a plan on how to achieve a very powerful position for NXT that will allow it to eventually exceed bitcoin's market cap. I would think that most people reading this forum would kind of like that. However, I get the sense that maybe the community wants to just focus on the tech and not bother with messy marketing stuff.

I would love to be able to work 100% on NXT, but it seems that the community doesn't feel like it is important or maybe I am not the right person, then somebody else do this. NXT needs marketing focus or it will be the best crypto that the public doesn't want.

James

P.S. utopianfuture, following this thread is taking up all my available time. Unless I am able to spend fulltime on NXT, I doubt I can expand my scope.

I agree, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Although, I'm not so sure about just handing out free NXT to everyone, as we'll kind of end up like a ripple (if you notice, they have a large marketcap, but really no volume to back it up. NXT has huge volume for a new coin, so I think we're doing well in that aspect).

Someone earlier noted that at least 25% of all NXT has passed through DGEX, not counting private transactions, which is great for a 1 month old currency. We have multiple faucets (which I have also donated to) to help people get started.

But perhaps share your idea? Or if you don't want to publicly state it, PM me.

NXT: 13095091276527367030
aldrin

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:16:58 AM

I read aldrin's post and I don't even know what to say. You shouldn't just sell but also contribute to NXT's cause. I have not seen you much.

You don't know what to say because you don't know anything about me - my age, my skill level, my life commitments, my domestic circumstances. You don't know what I'm doing to help NXT, but it sounds like you have made some assumptions, and some judgments too.

I offered some feedback relevant to genuine concerns people have raised about big stake holders hoarding, and the damage it would do to NXT.

You need to be more active. I am saying that not because I envy you. I don't. But NXT cause deserves more from you. BCNext expects more from you. You can justify whatever you want but when BCNext threatened to leave, he was aiming at you.

I'm running 2 nodes, I'm reading A LOT of NXT forum threads trying to learn how to setup nodes on Ubuntu VPS's - that's a huge leap for me requiring many hours. I'm keeping up with what's going on by reading the volumes of posts in the various NXT forums - that's many hours too.

I'm not Richard Branson with a private jet and personal staff. Maybe I'm a sick old lady in hospital with a bad back - you don't know enough about me to judge the merits of my activity levels.

BCNext doesn't expect anything from me - it's you!!

I'm not able to contribute to technology discussions (but I'm reading every word many many times), and marketing/promotional stuff is not something I can help with (life circumstances prevent that). You seem to be saying I'm not pulling my weight to help NXT, but you don't know anything about me.

I think you do envy me, and it's making you behave rudely towards me

I contributed back in september when I started following NXT, and I've read every forum post since, and I've learnt a lot.

What's the elephant in the room?

I've got a big stake and I should be donating lots to help NXT

How do you know I'm not?

What are you doing for NXT and why? I know what I've done, I know what I'm doing, and it's very early days.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 04:17:11 AM

damelon,

I am not trying to overreact, I am trying to patch a hole in the NXT story that is told on the wiki and everywhere. Nowhere does it mention that BCnext basically gifted millions of dollars to the founders. While it might not bother you, all it takes is for it to bother one writer at a major outlet and all of a sudden a million people are convinced NXT founders are greedy.

WHY do we need to take that chance when all we have to do is add the BCnext donation to the current story. It is true isn't it?

With a starting baseline in the millions, it is similar to a VC backed company that hits the bigtime with an IPO. Make the founders like the employees of an IPO with multimillion dollar backing. That is a much more believable story than 21 BTC turning into 100 million market cap. That is just such a large percentage that the yuris of the world will latch onto it and what good does that do us?

Please just update the wiki and we can change the conversation to all the other positive things as I doubt the "greedy founders" rhetoric will get much traction, especially if the approve the non-founder dividend.

I've been involved with Ripple and before they got their WCG giveaway, they had a lot of the same issues. Now they are helping to cure cancer and AIDS and the complaints about their proof of stake origins are much less. NXT needs to change the current way it explains the genesis event

Think of it as a bug that just needs to be fixed. Please fix this bug, wiki peoples.

James

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:21:55 AM

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm not getting the response I need from the Nextcoin forum so here goes:

I tried to install the "program" so that I could use a NXT wallet several weeks ago. At first it looked like it was working, but then it became obvious that I couldn't send anything. I followed advice and modified some things, then I couldn't even open my wallet.

This evening I tried removing all the stuff from my hard drive and following the directions to install the program all over again. I tried to follow the steps but along the way things often don't go as expected. Anyway, now I can't open anything. The local host won't work, when I run the start.bat file, it doesn't run as expected.

I'm actually really concerned about this because I bought a bunch of NXT so that I could have a nice balance in my wallet to get in on the forging thing, but I was not able to open my wallet to see if my purchased NXT even made it there.

I would really, really LOVE it if someone who knows how this works could message me and walk me through it via skype or something like that. People put suggestions for modifying this or that, and most of it I don't understand. I'd also LOVE it if the program could be installed in one step like those wizards they have on most other software. Either way, though, I really need to get this working and I need someone to talk me through it, and possibly help me clean out old attempts from my system.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!
ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:22:03 AM

The fundamental value
No such thing. Same with fairness. All things in the world are relative. Value's pretty relative to scenario happening around asset. Today Bitcoin worth. Tomorrow? We'll see.
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:23:43 AM

damelon,

I am not trying to overreact, I am trying to patch a hole in the NXT story that is told on the wiki and everywhere. Nowhere does it mention that BCnext basically gifted millions of dollars to the founders. While it might not bother you, all it takes is for it to bother one writer at a major outlet and all of a sudden a million people are convinced NXT founders are greedy.

WHY do we need to take that chance when all we have to do is add the BCnext donation to the current story. It is true isn't it?

With a starting baseline in the millions, it is similar to a VC backed company that hits the bigtime with an IPO. Make the founders like the employees of an IPO with multimillion dollar backing. That is a much more believable story than 21 BTC turning into 100 million market cap. That is just such a large percentage that the yuris of the world will latch onto it and what good does that do us?

Please just update the wiki and we can change the conversation to all the other positive things as I doubt the "greedy founders" rhetoric will get much traction, especially if the approve the non-founder dividend.

I've been involved with Ripple and before they got their WCG giveaway, they had a lot of the same issues. Now they are helping to cure cancer and AIDS and the complaints about their proof of stake origins are much less. NXT needs to change the current way it explains the genesis event

Think of it as a bug that just needs to be fixed. Please fix this bug, wiki peoples.

James

Can I recap this as that next to the technological aspect, we need "story"?
If so, I agree.

Also, I'd like to add that I do not think (how would I know?) you are overreacting. I don't know you, and communication via text is always tricky. I just like to make my arguments sharp to see if I am "getting" what someone is saying. So thanks for clearing it up Smiley

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 04:31:51 AM

Zerothegreatest,

NXT does have fundamental value. It is the first crypto that pays dividends. Please do not underestimate this. To a lot of investors anything that doesn't pay interest is a speculative growth stock. Nevermind mind companies like MSFT, GOOG, etc all start as the speculative growth stocks without any dividends.

NXT is paying out dividends however small right from the beginning.
Yet, I had to figure this out on my own and between fighting with rewinding blockchains, memory leaking java clients, etc. I could have easily missed the significance.

If we want NXT to achieve bitcoin marketcap, does anybody want that?, then this is the way to go. I know I am not the smartest guy around, especially on a forum like this and I would love to hear any other differentiating feature of NXT that will pull in BIG investment money from long term investors.

Please we need something. Anything is better than nothing and first interest paying crypto is a pretty good start. Please help improve this. We are distributed. No structure so the best idea wins. My idea is to present NXT truthfully and conservatively.

I do not want a roller coaster ride on the NXT price.Too much stress. Ideally it goes in a straight line from where it is to its future price. Unfortunately that is not possible. So let's copy Warren Buffet. I am just telling everyone what he already did. He also wanted long term investors. He didn't want the speculators. So he simply published what he estimated the value of his company shares. The market didn't often disagree with his estimate. Reading the Berkshire Hathaway annual reports is a treat.

So if we all concentrated on maximizing the lifetime future cashflow of NXT forging, that will reflect in our estimated valuation of current NXT, which in turn will prevent speculative bubbles.

NXT, the crypto Warren Buffet would invest in.

James

utopianfuture

Internet of Value

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:33:10 AM

I read aldrin's post and I don't even know what to say. You shouldn't just sell but also contribute to NXT's cause. I have not seen you much.

You don't know what to say because you don't know anything about me - my age, my skill level, my life commitments, my domestic circumstances. You don't know what I'm doing to help NXT, but it sounds like you have made some assumptions, and some judgments too.

I offered some feedback relevant to genuine concerns people have raised about big stake holders hoarding, and the damage it would do to NXT.

You need to be more active. I am saying that not because I envy you. I don't. But NXT cause deserves more from you. BCNext expects more from you. You can justify whatever you want but when BCNext threatened to leave, he was aiming at you.

I'm running 2 nodes, I'm reading A LOT of NXT forum threads trying to learn how to setup nodes on Ubuntu VPS's - that's a huge leap for me requiring many hours. I'm keeping up with what's going on by reading the volumes of posts in the various NXT forums - that's many hours too.

I'm not Richard Branson with a private jet and personal staff. Maybe I'm a sick old lady in hospital with a bad back - you don't know enough about me to judge the merits of my activity levels?

BCNext doesn't expect anything from me - it's you!!

I'm not able to contribute to technology discussions (but I'm reading every word many many times), and marketing/promotional stuff is not something I can help with (life circumstances prevent that). You seem to be saying I'm not pulling my weight to help NXT, but you don't know anything about me.

I think you do envy me, and it's making you behave rudely towards me

I contributed back in september when I started following NXT, and I've read every forum post since, and I've learnt a lot.

What's the elephant in the room?

I've got a big stake and I should be donating lots to help NXT

How do you know I'm not?

What are you doing for NXT and why? I know what I've done, I know what I'm doing, and it's very early days.

Please explain why BCNext threatened to leave ? He did it once and he could do it again. No elephant here. I did not ask you to donate or share or distribute your property. I would never ask anyone something like that. I asked you to be more active because of NXT cause and BCNext.
Is that too much to ask you for something making you a millionaire? Isn't it the message BCNext sent?

Why do you seem to be angry? I am simply stating the facts. Nxt at the moment is a very small community, volunteers works with others a lot here and at nextcoin forum. If you feel like you have done your part, then fine. We will leave it at that.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
N[e]wBie

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:44:40 AM

seem to have a huge amount of problems getting the nxt program working, works most of the time then gets random errors that break it. I have deleted the blockchain and transaction file and restored the backups, cleared cookies, closed browser, and shut down java, still getting this error: java.lang.nullpointerexception
any help?  Huh

BTC: 1ESZr887vTZqYtDuwwspn1jBaoRU9jMcv1
coolfish

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:50:00 AM

NXT is very features, But the client can upgrade more easy to use?

It will be something like this, but I don't know when they will launch it. Maybe 3rd january?
Can you confirm CfB?  Wink

This screenshot looks good.
But I mean, just double-click to start the nxt client as bitcoin client. And does not require pre-installed java.

Nxt:17482068461146780755
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: