Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
harry_brown

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Great project by all standards

Contract vaults project is all about smart contract that save us time and money taking the pressure away from paperwork admin and legal representation and concentrating on providing a better quality of service to our clients & smart contract we all can use in day to day business but legally binding through machine readable code

Contract Vault runs on the blockchain, it bridges the gap between legal contracts and smart contracts making the creation, management and integration of contractual processes on the blockchain simple. Smart contracts are happening, it is the future, CV is the solution to get everyone ready for the brave new world of smart contracts.

Brilliant project, anyone who knows about smart contracts will see great potential in Contract Vault and if you don't know about smart contracts, do your own research but they are the future. We can't stop the progression in technology and the control in which the internet has on the world, I have no doubt that CV has great potential to be a success.

Ive only just come across Contract Vault but I'm very interested in it. Ive worked in the property industry all my life and I have no doubt that this will help in a huge way. It cuts out all the rubbish that no one likes. I'm interested to know more about Contract Vault, I will definitely be looking into this project further.

cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Contract vaults project is all about smart contract that save us time and money taking the pressure away from paperwork admin and legal representation and concentrating on providing a better quality of service to our clients & smart contract we all can use in day to day business but legally binding through machine readable code

Contract Vault runs on the blockchain, it bridges the gap between legal contracts and smart contracts making the creation, management and integration of contractual processes on the blockchain simple. Smart contracts are happening, it is the future, CV is the solution to get everyone ready for the brave new world of smart contracts.

Brilliant project, anyone who knows about smart contracts will see great potential in Contract Vault and if you don't know about smart contracts, do your own research but they are the future. We can't stop the progression in technology and the control in which the internet has on the world, I have no doubt that CV has great potential to be a success.

Ive only just come across Contract Vault but I'm very interested in it. Ive worked in the property industry all my life and I have no doubt that this will help in a huge way. It cuts out all the rubbish that no one likes. I'm interested to know more about Contract Vault, I will definitely be looking into this project further.

Contract Vault has great potential, it is ‘A Blockchain-powered platform on which anyone can develop, use, resell, customise and repurpose legally sound contracts. If it does what it says it will do, it will save businesses time and money. I will be recommending this to a few people.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

For those not sure how to, here is a good tweet from Contract Vault about getting involved in this game-changing company's ICO

https://twitter.com/Contract_Vault/status/1006905399818190849
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Here's a good short review by ICO news

I pretty much agree with everything said here. https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Here's a good short review by ICO news

I pretty much agree with everything said here. https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747

I don't see his worry about the hard cap, but apart from that, looks pretty good.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

They've gone a bit quiet on the promo front. I know they're working hard behind the scenes, but a few more updates would be helpful. Still love this one though.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

I am very interested in this Contract Vault Project. I will support this project by using a bounty program and join in their token sale also. I think this platform will become a great platform in the future, the Telegram members are also very active.

Just another brilliant idea for contract vault project rewarding you in crypto currencies for your service provided, On the Contract Vault marketplace, legal professionals can receive VLT by providing, modifying or auditing content.
penfold84s

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

I fully agree that the project has a right to exist. I will also follow and support the project
[/quote

Contract vaults a really interesting project As smart contracts are the future and the contract vaults platform has hundreds of real world use cases Waiting to be developed

jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

[/quote

I agree with you completely as contract vault, The blockchain powered platform on which anyone can develop reuse and resell Customise and re-purpose Legally sound contracts saving everyone  precious time and money
uniquelymoi

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

One of the things that initially drew me to this project was how practical it is making smart contracts usable in the real world.  I mean if this isn't a step towards a more blockchain accepted/adopted future, then I don't know what is.
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

One of the things that initially drew me to this project was how practical it is making smart contracts usable in the real world.  I mean if this isn't a step towards a more blockchain accepted/adopted future, then I don't know what is.

I'm inclined to agree. This could be a game changer. Plus, the legal industry - hellooo huge market  Grin
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

I'm inclined to agree. This could be a game changer. Plus, the legal industry - hellooo huge market  Grin

I like the look of this project, anyone whose involved in crypto knows that Blockchain creates contractual trust and plenty of crypto startups already promise contracts. Contract Vault is a much bigger proposition. Contract Vault platform means anyone can develop, use, resell, customise and repurpose legally sound contracts, this includes activating smart functionality with no programming at all. It makes contracts easy.
harry_brown

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

I like the look of this project, anyone whose involved in crypto knows that Blockchain creates contractual trust and plenty of crypto startups already promise contracts. Contract Vault is a much bigger proposition. Contract Vault platform means anyone can develop, use, resell, customise and repurpose legally sound contracts, this includes activating smart functionality with no programming at all. It makes contracts easy.

Contract Vault seems very useful into days society. whether we like it or not, Smart contracts are the future and contract makes everything easy and accessible. I will be looking further into Contract Vault but right now I am very impressed.

cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

Contract Vault seems very useful into days society. whether we like it or not, Smart contracts are the future and contract makes everything easy and accessible. I will be looking further into Contract Vault but right now I am very impressed.

Ive recently just purchased my first property and the amount of issues I encounter in the contract process of the purchase. From the solicitor, to he seller, the sale took over 8 months just because contract errors. I feel like contract vault could erase these potential problems, smart contracts are are definitely going to be the future and by what I've found out about contract vault, it seems they answer all the current hurdles. I will be keeping an eye out for CV.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Ive recently just purchased my first property and the amount of issues I encounter in the contract process of the purchase. From the solicitor, to he seller, the sale took over 8 months just because contract errors. I feel like contract vault could erase these potential problems, smart contracts are are definitely going to be the future and by what I've found out about contract vault, it seems they answer all the current hurdles. I will be keeping an eye out for CV.

This most definitely could be a games changer, it will just make contracts so much more easier. Smart contracts will be used by everyone eventually so why not get in there now and be ahead of the rest?
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

This most definitely could be a games changer, it will just make contracts so much more easier. Smart contracts will be used by everyone eventually so why not get in there now and be ahead of the rest?

Im just so surprised more people aren't backing this project. Its like a no brainer to me. I will be backing it and I hope others do to.
harry_brown

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Im just so surprised more people aren't backing this project. Its like a no brainer to me. I will be backing it and I hope others do to.

Im very intrigued to see how CV does. To me it seems very relevant into days modern world. Im a solicitor and I know that smart contracts would make my job easier 100%.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

Yh definitely I agree their will be Hundreds of Real-world uses Very interested to see what other people are using it for
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

I love the concept of this project and I could’ve definitely done with  using or implementing smart contracts on site a few years back went back to my job and all my tolls have been stolen which Cost me thousands of pounds to replace and a few more tools over time I’ve gone missing if I could’ve simply implemented a small contract states which ever site I’ll be working on If my tolls go missing YOU replace them As it worked out it cost me more money to replace my talls and I got paid for the job smart contracts are the future
Cryptoqu33n

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

So I've only just come across Contract Vault but already I can see so many advantages this project can offer. I love the fact that the marketplace will be open to everyone. I'm also sure lawyers will favour being able to scale their work too; they don't have the easiest of jobs. Glad I stumbled on this on another thread, looks like a great investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: