Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
perhan007 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Hi, your project looks interesting. If there is one usecase in which blockchain will succeed, it will be in the form of smart contracts.  I see on your website that there was a private sale prior to the pre-initial coin offering and prior to the initial coin offering. Is there a way of checking how the token sale is going.  I can't seem to find it anywhere on your website.  Do you have an ERC-20 address where we can follow or are you planning on putting a monitor on your website?  Good luck with the project!

Hi bandar, many thanks for your kind words and the question. the website www.contractvault.io is product-related - the dashboard is on the token sale website www.vault-token.com - just create an account and you get access to all information.

Btw: If you think about contributing, make sure to fill out the big airdrop first and secure 500 extra tokens! Contributions start at 0.1 ETH.

Have a good day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dss1986

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

tell me where to see information about how many have already collected at the moment?
im came in the site, there is no such information (
I would also like to know the info of the soft cap and hard cap
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

tell me where to see information about how many have already collected at the moment?
im came in the site, there is no such information (
I would also like to know the info of the soft cap and hard cap

As mentioned above, you can just go to www.vault-token.com and create an account for the dashboard - takes 20 seconds.

570,962.90 CHF have been contributed so far. The soft cap is 1 million Swiss Francs, the hard cap 45 million Swiss Francs.

Please find more information about the use of funds on page 25 of the white paper:

https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Just let me know should you have any further questions. Have a nice day!
Duyenng792

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

I think your project is good and interesting, I like the idea of your project. I want to ask where your idea comes from? And is there any other country working with your project?

Hi Duyenng792, the Contract Vault team is mainly from Switzerland. The project itself is global. Hope that answers your question. For more information, please visit the website www.contractvault.io - now available in many languages.
Thanks for information, interesting project. I sure will following your project.
Good luck.
scryptminer

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Great project by all standards

Def agree that this seems to be project that is really addressing the usability side of smart contracts...very practical, no pie in the sky stuff...

do I understand correctly that both devs and lawyers can earn passive income here....?
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Great project by all standards

Def agree that this seems to be project that is really addressing the usability side of smart contracts...very practical, no pie in the sky stuff...

do I understand correctly that both devs and lawyers can earn passive income here....?

Hi scryptminer, thank you! Yes that's correct! This is a game changer in the legal industry as Contract Vault scales the work performed by a lawyer.
bojanpr

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

Next generation agreements for everyone on the Ethereum blockchain

Contract Vault is a platform that bridges the gulf between legal contracts and smart contracts making the creation, management and integration of contractual processes on the blockchain simple.

It is the solution to get everyone ready for the brave new world of smart contracts - and make them Truly Smart.

Contract Vault, the Blockchain-powered platform on which anyone can develop, use, resell, customise and repurpose legally sound contracts, is delighted to announce the sale of Vault Tokens (VLT) with a view to raising 45M CHF (Swiss Francs).

Contract Vault, based in Switzerland’s ‘Crypto Valley’ of Zug – a world centre of blockchain talent and resource, is democratising contracts – making them easy for everyone. In this spirit, the Vault Token Crowdsale will be easy for everyone too: accepting fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies.

Key Elements of the Vault Token Crowdsale

The early bird phase will run from May 1 – May  15, with a 25% bonus

The standard phase will run from June 1 – June 15

The Vault Token, denominated VLT, will initially exchange at: 10 VLT = 1 CHF (= circa 1 USD or 0.75 GBP depending on rates)

The minimum goal is 1M CHF

The hard cap is 45M CHF

To protect participators, pre-registration is mandatory in order to support banking-grade KYC checks.

The Vault Token Crowdsale is also supported by an airdrop of 50-500VLT for interested parties who join the Contract Vault Telegram group and promote the opportunity to their networks.

About Contract Vault

Every crypto enthusiast knows that Blockchain creates contractual trust – and plenty of crypto startups already promise contracts. But Contract Vault is a much bigger proposition: the Contract Vault platform means anyone can develop, use, resell, customise and repurpose legally sound contracts – including activating smart functionality with no programming at all.

It’s a toolkit for building contracts as simply as drag-and-drop; a marketplace for selling them; and a secure environment for witnessing them. And it’s also a home for tomorrow’s smart contract automation. Effectively “confidence as a service”, Contract Vault empowers everyone from lawyers to ordinary people to make strong, binding agreements. Contract Vault is the new world of trust. And as well as creating seamlessness and reducing cost in existing transactions, the transparency and smart functionality of the platform means Contract Vault is ready to power emerging business models:

Token Sale (TGE): a record of truth, entitlement and ownership on one platform

Tokenized Asset Trading: market functionality, entitlements and transfers, plus complex trading mechanisms all wrapped in transparent smart functionality

Peer to Peer: insurance, crowd-lending, private share trading, micropayments etc.
Contract Vault is designed to be a successful business by becoming the foundation for other successful businesses.

Partners

To achieve a position at the heart of the modern legal ecosystem, Contract Vault has already built partnerships with the most advanced and forward-thinking players in the European legal framework, including:

Chain Security: the world’s first automated formal audit platform for smart contract

Laux Lawyers AG: Switzerland’s leading technology law firm

Validity Labs: Blockchain solutions, testing and independent audit services

Light Paper: https://www.contractvault.io/files/lightpaper.pdf
To learn more visit the Website: https://www.contractvault.io
Participate in the Airdrop: https://www.contractvault.io/airdrop
Read the White Paper: https://www.contractvault.io/token/#document-assets
Chat with us on Telegram: https://t.me/cvchat

Media Contact

Contact Name: Ian Simpson
Contact Email: ian.simpson@contractvault.io

superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

A project in which participation can bring you substantial material and moral pleasure. Protect and optimize your work with your contracts.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

Is it still worth to invest in this project guys?
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

The creation of contracts is often a complex, long process and an inefficient process that presents a certain difficulty even for experienced lawyers
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

The creation of contracts is often a complex, long process and an inefficient process that presents a certain difficulty even for experienced lawyers

We fully agree! Let alone the addition of Smart Contract clauses / functionalities! Contract Vault is going to change that and you can be part of our community. :-)

https://t.me/cvchat

u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

Here is a guide video to make your contribution! just in case you have questions or questions about how to Contribute to the VLT Token Sale
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/995031613590433792
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I know but it IS yet another Wallet to go with all the Xchange Wallets & Coinbase Wallets! BnktoTheFuture did it & it just stopped me buying into their Pre-ICO
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

I know but it IS yet another Wallet to go with all the Xchange Wallets & Coinbase Wallets! BnktoTheFuture did it & it just stopped me buying into their Pre-ICO

As far as I understood there you will be able to store the VLT on you preferred ERC20 compliant wallet, as VLT is an ERC20 token. If that was what you were asking about, I would recommend MEW or Metamask. If you have to create a new wallet in the process of purchasing VLT, then this will likely be a security measure, a lot of ICO's do it that way. You can then send the tokens from that wallet to your personal wallet and forget about the one you created for Contract Vault ICO.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

What would be the benefit of a regular crypto user from this project? Aside from the trading side, would this affect our daily lives if purchased? With so many tokens to look forward to, how can you convince such a regular crypto user to invest on your project?
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

What would be the benefit of a regular crypto user from this project? Aside from the trading side, would this affect our daily lives if purchased? With so many tokens to look forward to, how can you convince such a regular crypto user to invest on your project?

We think that it's in everyone’s interest in the crypto world to achieve a wider acceptance of cryptocurrencies and smart contract functionalities in the "real world".

The VLT Token empowers the sophisticated ecosystem of accessible and affordable conventional contracts (with or without smart functionalities) and legally binding and enforceable truly smart contracts. The Contract Vault platform allows you to include your cryptocurrencies in real world agreements, for example by creating legally binding agreements using cryptocurrencies as a security, as a payment option to be executed via smart contracts on the basis of conditions set or for escrow purposes.

I hope this helps. Just let me know should you have any further questions.
scryptminer

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

So you're saying that contract vault could eventually let you do small loans against your cryptocurrencies? or like peer-to-peer lending?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

We think that it's in everyone’s interest in the crypto world to achieve a wider acceptance of cryptocurrencies and smart contract functionalities in the "real world"

The VLT Token empowers the sophisticated ecosystem of accessible and affordable conventional contracts (with or without smart functionalities) and legally binding and enforceable truly smart contracts. The Contract Vault platform allows you to include your cryptocurrencies in real world agreements, for example by creating legally binding agreements using cryptocurrencies as a security, as a payment option to be executed via smart contracts on the basis of conditions set or for escrow purposes.

So you're saying that contract vault could eventually let you do small loans against your cryptocurrencies? or like peer-to-peer lending?

Seems that it's part of their plans. But it means, someone needs to buy their tokens first before creating such agreements. And for me, it's bit complicated. Because if you are entering legal contracts, usually you need physical presence at one point. So why not simplify your life, just use your fiat money instead. With this, you have fiat money to buy tokens and then enter legally binding contracts. Somewhere there, you lost a portion of your money. But maybe, this has specific advantages in very few occasions. So it means the usability of this project is not that much which would affect the price in exchanges in the future.
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

We think that it's in everyone’s interest in the crypto world to achieve a wider acceptance of cryptocurrencies and smart contract functionalities in the "real world"

Seems that it's part of their plans. But it means, someone needs to buy their tokens first before creating such agreements. And for me, it's bit complicated. Because if you are entering legal contracts, usually you need physical presence at one point. So why not simplify your life, just use your fiat money instead. With this, you have fiat money to buy tokens and then enter legally binding contracts. Somewhere there, you lost a portion of your money. But maybe, this has specific advantages in very few occasions. So it means the usability of this project is not that much which would affect the price in exchanges in the future.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Generally spoken, Contract Vault encourages the service providers to keep the VLT in the ecosystem, eg. for advertising their services, paying license fees for the use of the editor for internal purposes or collaborating with other service providers (lawyers with other lawyers and smart contract developers and vice versa). This is especially interesting in international or regular cooperations and as such stated on the token sale page and in the white paper. Furthermore, all license fees paid for the white label use of the platform flow to Contract Vault, which allows Contract Vault to stimulate the offer of the VLT on the free market. Contract Vault will also offer discounts for all payments done directly in VLT (by decreasing its fees) so that it may be advantageous to keep the VLT rather than sell it for fiat / exchange it to other crypto and rebuy it later. Due to the limited availability of the VLT token, the price should correlate with the demand for services. If the demand exceeds the market capitalization of the VLT token, then the price should react. Contract Vault believes that there is a market for the platform and - due to the full scalability of the project and the global approach - the demand will exceed the capitalization. We are talking about a 700 billion market only for classic legal services, let alone all alternative legal services and "new world" use cases which nobody offers yet. If one does not believe that bringing efficiency to the legal industry and making contracts with smart functionalities accessible, legally binding and legally enforceable, yeah, then it will be difficult to assume that there will be a sufficient demand.
scryptminer

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: