Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
james30s

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

looking around, I don't see anything other alternatives to this. I think CV have the market to themselves

I agree I just couldn’t find any comparison to outstanding project very innovative idea looking forward to what’s to come next from the CV team

Only 5 days left then we can perches some more CV tokens can’t wait such an exciting new ico 15th July till 31st August don’t miss out get involved
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

there is no more postpone? Token sale will start at July 15th? Its exact date? And how much was raised at private sale? They must be a little more active in twitter with news  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:57:56 PM

looking around, I don't see anything other alternatives to this. I think CV have the market to themselves

I agree I just couldn’t find any comparison to outstanding project very innovative idea looking forward to what’s to come next from the CV team

Only 5 days left then we can perches some more CV tokens can’t wait such an exciting new ico 15th July till 31st August don’t miss out get involved

Contract vault It is the solution to get everyone ready for the exciting new world of smart contracts the possibility & uses could be endless,  costs and time saving could also be astronomical
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Contract vault It is the solution to get everyone ready for the exciting new world of smart contracts the possibility & uses could be endless,  costs and time saving could also be astronomical
I couldn't agree more a real project with real relevance in today society just reading through some articles about CV from their telegram group & I must say its an exciting new project, contract vault ico is one to watch I believe   
[/quote]
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

I couldn't agree more a real project with real relevance in today society just reading through some articles about CV from their telegram group & I must say its an exciting new project, contract vault ico is one to watch I believe   
[/quote]

I fully agree with you penfold84s, its a very exciting project and im keen to see how it progresses.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

I fully agree with you penfold84s, its a very exciting project and im keen to see how it progresses.
[/quote]

Contract Vault makes real sense to me, in todays world, everything is digital and that will only continue as time progresses, I can see contract vault being a real success.
harry_brown

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

Contract Vault makes real sense to me, in todays world, everything is digital and that will only continue as time progresses, I can see contract vault being a real success.
[/quote]

CV looks very impressive, ill be keeping my eye on this one.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

CV looks very impressive, ill be keeping my eye on this one.
[/quote]

Smart contracts are the way forward, blockchains are the future, Contract Vault is the ICO to deliver this.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

It's been pretty quiet in the telegram chat. When does the main sale start up again?

Only 6 days too go till the public sale starts can’t wait need some more cv in my portfolio 15 July
Wow that’s come round fast how long have we got what’s the end date of the public sale any info is appreciated
Hello my friend yes the public sale ends 31st of August hope this helps you to make your decisions to contribute to this outstanding project

I can't wait til the public sale starts, im investing again 100%

Trust me dude, you don't want to miss out on this one, CV is destined for success!

bold statement but i am slowly starting to think this is a big one
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

so whats the latest news on this?
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

They are based in the crypto walley of Zug in Switzerland. The are working with really complicated sphere. I believe in their base.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

4 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

4 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out
Looking forward to Sunday when the public sale starts going to grab myself a whole load of the contract vault tokens, as I believe this is an outstanding project with actual day to day uses

Interesting project love the idea of smart contracts on the blockchain will it be available for anyone to use
penfold84s

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Looking forward to Sunday when the public sale starts going to grab myself a whole load of the contract vault tokens, as I believe this is an outstanding project with actual day to day uses

Interesting project love the idea of smart contracts on the blockchain will it be available for anyone to use
Just reading through these links & article’s myself this project is getting very exciting & sounds amazing definitely one to watch out for because smart contracts are the future of the way we do business
[/quote]
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

Just reading through these links & article’s myself this project is getting very exciting & sounds amazing definitely one to watch out for because smart contracts are the future of the way we do business

[/quote]

A very exciting project with great potential!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

[/quote]

The public sale starts this Sunday, don't miss out!
harry_brown

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

[/quote]

Thank you for reminding me, theres no way I'm missing out on this one, I really believe in Contract Vault, it has real relevance in todays world! Smart contracts and starting to be used more and more and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years they will be the norm. If you don't move with the times, you and your businesses will get left behind.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

I couldn't agree more, 10/15 years ago there was no social media, now look how important that is to every business out there. Everything is online these days, so surely contracts will be too? Smart contracts are def the way forward.

Thank you for reminding me, theres no way I'm missing out on this one, I really believe in Contract Vault, it has real relevance in todays world! Smart contracts and starting to be used more and more and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years they will be the norm. If you don't move with the times, you and your businesses will get left behind.
[/quote]
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

I couldn't agree more, 10/15 years ago there was no social media, now look how important that is to every business out there. Everything is online these days, so surely contracts will be too? Smart contracts are def the way forward.

[/quote] 3 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out.

james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

3 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out.

I was trying to find out abit more information on contract vault and one of the administrators in CV telegram group posted This link all info needed I’ve found here https://www.contractvault.io thanks to cv lovely admin being so helpful
[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: