Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is so special about ethereum?  (Read 1848 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

Truly ethereum is no a currency but a smart contract platform through which a currency coin or token as it is called can be created. It's also true that many tokens that came out through ethereum have been spam and scam but we can't deny the fact that it has given birth to many great project too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:41:13 AM

Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.
Ethereum in my opinion is very good as a trade and investment. It can also be noted that the Ether cheap transactions. This asset is quite extensive to use, so I think investing in it in the long term, will bring me a considerable profit.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

I am sure that Ethereum is a really special coin with excellent potential for successful development. Indeed, Eth was able to solve an important problem of the crypto market in many ways, with the introduction of smart contracts, preparation of the Erc20 platform and stable conditions for transactions.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Value is 600-700$.

I am fully convinced that Ethereum is a truly unique and useful cryptocurrency with excellent potential for successful development in the future. It is rightfully the second coin of the market, provides stability and benefits for investors in the long term.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

Now the main problem of eth is the network bandwidth. If they solve this problem, the price will go up again. Let's hope that the team will solve this problem as soon as possible.

pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin. First of all, almost every member of the community is using Ethereum for their daily transactions. Secondly, every ICO accepts Ethereum as a payment method. Thirdly, every second ICO is using its blockchain for their tokens.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

Value is 600-700$.

I believe that Ethereum is an excellent option for convenient and fast transactions, investment in promising ICO and the development of the crypto market thanks to the introduction of smart contracts. I believe in the excellent long-term potential of Ethereum, given the low prices of the coin now.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

Ethereum is special because it has introduced to us the so called decentralized system, fully autonomous and not controlled by anyone at all. Ethereum introduced the so called "smart contracts" that provides security and is considered as the future of contractual agreements that reduces transaction costs associated with contracting and establish trust between two parties.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Best choice for miners ,before mining became nonprofitable ,fast transaction and the use of its own blockchain for many projects to run on ,that's erc20 and so far many good projects did exist on erc20 blockchain and so many scam ones too ,that doesn't have anything to do with ethereum,its open source and any scammers can use it

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Best choice for miners ,before mining became nonprofitable ,fast transaction and the use of its own blockchain for many projects to run on ,that's erc20 and so far many good projects did exist on erc20 blockchain and so many scam ones too ,that doesn't have anything to do with ethereum,its open source and any scammers can use it

I think the miners will say goodbye now to mining coins of eth once its shifted into POS coin. New environment for eth can be surprising and we dont know what it will benefited on its value on the future. But i think changing to pos can help them thrift on energy consumption. Less expensive, hopefully masternode is also available.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

In my opinion, you are wrong. Ethereum platform is an innovative project that gave impetus to the development of many blockchain projects and the fact that scammers use it only speaks about its convenience and simplicity. But in addition to scam projects, there are many coins that are included in the top 10 and they all conducted ICO on the Ethereum platform. And why is Ethereum not a currency if I can buy most cryptocurrencies with ETH?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

Ethereum provides people with a very convenient way to create cryptocurrencies, and investors can rely on Ethereum to invest in these new tokens to make a profit!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

First mover in smart-contract platforms. Also every coin that does well on ethereum makes ethereum do well. With the idea that smart-contract platforms could break open trillion dollar markets the valuation isn't completely ridiculous. It might be early however and there are some decent alternatives.
Ethereum is special that way that every platforms are supported by it. Though the price is low, there is nothing to afraid of that because it won't end but it is an opportunity to buy the coin and wait till it increase again just like before. Being used by more platforms, ethereum makes stronger along the market.

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

We should not forget that tokens of very good projects and not only fake coins are built on this platform.  The platform was created unique and the first of its kind and lo still has great popularity.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Value is 600-700$.

Ethereum is special due to it's smart contract and this smart contract propelled the 2017 ICO crypto boom.
I read somewhere that ethereum has the most number of wallets being used compared to other altcoins out there.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

I think the advantage of Ethereum is that it can promote the creation of cryptocurrencies, and it also allows investors to use ETH as a way to pay for tokens! This also makes ERC-20 a paradise for making scams!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

Ethereum is very special and you can recognise it by looking at every ICO project. Just imagine that every single ICO is using Ethereum for their funds collection phase and recognise how many people are holding Ethereum.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

Ethereum is special because it offers decentralized trust system that can be coded in to smart contract which is useful for businesses, transactions and day to day activities that need some sort of reliance. All this request can be made and service deliver without trust party!
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Value is 600-700$.

Now the price of ETH is the bottom of 2018, I hope the bull market is coming soon.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

Value is 600-700$.

Indeed Ethereum is not only a coin. Since Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but a whole platform with many solutions
Ethereum was and is a great payment tool that surpasses the rest of the coins at times. Today, Ether is used in different industries and for different purposes, because the potential of this site is virtually inexhaustible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: