Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64748 times)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:57:56 AM

My order is in the 400-500 range and I haven't got any tracking either... I placed my order in November so all the these timelines you keep posting are utter bullshit

If yours is < 450 you would definitely have received a tracking number already:)

Those with low order numbers in the 450+ lot had completely different timelines to the gentleman above, which is why we have been so proactive at sending out updates to make sure everyone knows what's going on with their order and where it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyisthelimit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:25:50 AM

Ok well let's ask the customers and see what they say.. who has gotten a tracking number so far?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 11:49:35 AM

Ok well let's ask the customers and see what they say.. who has gotten a tracking number so far?

You said your order number is in the 400-500 range? I don't want to sound like a stuck record...but as I already mentioned - if it's <450 you will have your tracking number already, so why not just post your tracking number here? And if it's >450 then let me know and I'll gladly publicly post your tracking number on Monday when I have had a moment to get through the stack of 250 tracking numbers we received on Friday. Unfortunately I cannot make you and the tracking numbers my priority today - not only is it the weekend and spending time with my wife takes precedence over my work, but our photographer is here to shoot a new How To Assemble guide, as we've had several requests from customers who received their order for a more usable guide (apparently my little diagrams aren't good enough;)

Relax. It's a Saturday. I will most likely only be able to send out tracking numbers on Monday morning (GMT +2). Spend some time with your family or play video games or whatever works for you.

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:53:15 AM

I am asking because I didn't get a tracking number... duh or I wouldn't be asking
Also stop telling me what I should go do but instead I will tell you what to do and that is GET TO WORK and deliver products before you fail and stop blaming the fucking holidays, christmas is over

ps. those pics are so irrelevant to what is going on.. was that the only case you ever built? looks like a beauty  Roll Eyes
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 11:55:05 AM

I am asking because I didn't get a tracking number... duh or I wouldn't be asking

As I mentioned in my previous mess...no wait, let me cut and paste instead of typing it out again: "if it's >450 then let me know and I'll gladly publicly post your tracking number on Monday when I have had a moment to get through the stack of 250 tracking numbers we received on Friday"

Have a good weekend!

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:58:06 AM

As I mentioned in my previous mess...no wait, let me cut and paste instead of typing it out again: "if it's >450 then let me know and I'll gladly publicly post your tracking number on Monday when I have had a moment to get through the stack of 250 tracking numbers we received on Friday"

Have a good weekend!

my order is below 450
post my tracking number let me see where my package is
openrigs is a scam and I will not stop until you deliver product, I will even open up openrigsisascam.com to stop your scamming business ways
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 11:59:16 AM

my order is below 450
openrigs is a scam and I will not stop until you deliver product, I will even open up openrigsisascam.com to stop your scamming business ways

Oh in that case just let me know what your order number is and I'll post your tracking number here right now:)

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 12:36:01 PM

my order is below 450

Are you struggling to find your order number? It's a 3 digit number, starts with a 4 in your case?

Perhaps send me a private message with your name, or your email address, or even your shipping address, and I'll look it up for you. Anything - if it means I have to go through 50 orders to find yours, no problemo:)

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:01:38 PM

my order is below 450

I think at this stage it's quite clear you're lying - although what reason you'd have to lie about something like this is quite beyond me. I have the list of the tracking numbers for all orders from 1 - 450 in front of me any time you want to change your tune, otherwise FUD spreading is thataway.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:04:28 PM

my order is below 450

I think at this stage it's quite clear you're lying - although what reason you'd have to lie about something like this is quite beyond me. I have the list of the tracking numbers for all orders from 1 - 450 in front of me any time you want to change your tune, otherwise FUD spreading is thataway.

Can you post order numbers between 400-500 with sensitive info marked out? I know it's a pain but it may help in this case.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:06:58 PM

Can you post order numbers between 400-500 with sensitive info marked out? I know it's a pain but it may help in this case.

I can - if I'm going to include tracking numbers I'll still need to collate and add them to the order history before they'll appear in the database, and I will only get to that Monday morning:) Unfortunately when we get the tracking info back after the PP4/PP21 has been checked by customs they don't keep things in the order we gave it to them, so I have to manually sit matching them up.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:09:54 PM

I can - if I'm going to include tracking numbers I'll still need to collate and add them to the order history before they'll appear in the database, and I will only get to that Monday morning:) Unfortunately when we get the tracking info back after the PP4/PP21 has been checked by customs they don't keep things in the order we gave it to them, so I have to manually sit matching them up.

For privacy I would block out a few of the tracking numbers and of course buyer personals. Baffling why he won't post the order number.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:12:08 PM

Have a good weekend!

my order is below 450

+1

He posted a tracking number for "IRT International" in my PP claim.  Whatever that means.  I did not order a fluffy pony.
Paypal and myself cannot verify or check status of my order# 952.  POS company, POS customer service.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:17:49 PM

This company is sketchy, no product has been delivered and promises just keep getting made, also you say for the 475-700 batch only? why was I emailed a few days ago with my order being in the 900 range saying it was sent off to customs and you will have a tracking number soon but now only 475-700 is confirmed to have tracking numbers for? which part are you lying about?

I'm not sure I understand the confusion. The entire batch doesn't get tracking numbers in a single shot - they provide tracking numbers as they process them, so we got tracking numbers for the 475-700 range, which is entirely normal given that there were only a few working days this past week. We're waiting on the 700-915 lot, and for those that count in decimal 900 comes after 450, so it makes sense that those that go in first would be processed first.

As I said in the PayPal claim, which you opened after your inability to understand our regular update emails, yours is on hold at customs and won't be shipped until the claim is resolved.

fluffy,

What you mean "yours is on hold at customs and won't be shipped until the claim is resolved"?  I did not file a claim in customs in your country.

Please explain for everyone.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:19:27 PM

This company is sketchy, no product has been delivered and promises just keep getting made, also you say for the 475-700 batch only? why was I emailed a few days ago with my order being in the 900 range saying it was sent off to customs and you will have a tracking number soon but now only 475-700 is confirmed to have tracking numbers for? which part are you lying about?

I'm not sure I understand the confusion. The entire batch doesn't get tracking numbers in a single shot - they provide tracking numbers as they process them, so we got tracking numbers for the 475-700 range, which is entirely normal given that there were only a few working days this past week. We're waiting on the 700-915 lot, and for those that count in decimal 900 comes after 450, so it makes sense that those that go in first would be processed first.

As I said in the PayPal claim, which you opened after your inability to understand our regular update emails, yours is on hold at customs and won't be shipped until the claim is resolved.

fluffy,

What you mean "yours is on hold at customs and won't be shipped until the claim is resolved"?  I did not file a claim in customs in your country.

Huh You're not paradiselife? Your nick is af_newbie. Those are two different people. Does that make it clear?

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:26:55 PM

fluffy,

Huh You're not paradiselife? Your nick is af_newbie. Those are two different people. Does that make it clear?
My bad. 

Question for you? IRT International tracking # 20934197XXXX, where can I check the status of this shipment.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:42:55 PM

My bad.  

Question for you? IRT International tracking # 20934197XXXX, where can I check the status of this shipment.

Ah! I just figured out who you are. Given that there's only 1 PayPal claim (yours), I figured paradiselife was the one moaning about it. I should've double checked that - sorry paradiselife, you can disregard the last sentence in my previous post.

Now to back to your question. IRT International is the local agent that deals with all of our import/export processing. The number is an internal routing number (on the customs documentation) that allows us to handle queries from customs. Once we get tracking info from customs we match it up on that internal routing number and can then update the backend of our order system. Obviously, until the PayPal claim is resolved we won't continue processing your order - the risk of being defrauded is simply too great.

Whilst I've got you on the line, let's discuss your PayPal dispute, because I'm terribly confused as to why you opened a dispute. You claim in this thread that you tried to cancel your order when it was in pre-fabrication, but we have no problem with cancellations in pre-fabrication, as it's just raws coming in and we can re-use raws. Your email requesting a cancellation was on the 15th, which was after it had gone into fabrication. Here's output from the backend:

So just to be clear - the reason you opened a PayPal dispute on the 15th was because I sent out a general update email to tell everyone that we're pretty much on track, we've overcome our packaging supplier letting us down (by ordering from another supplier weeks ago when we suspected it might happen), and even detailed ETAs for all orders in various brackets, including orders above 915 (which your order was). In response to an email update from the system every few days plus a dedicated mailer to keep everyone in the loop you opened a PayPal dispute, and then in this thread you moan about how it's not like Amazon? Which leaves me a little confused as to what you were expecting - hourly updates?

Here's a copy of the email update that triggered your dispute, just in case you forgot what it said:

So please do explain what it was about that email update that made you angry enough to open a PayPal dispute?

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:16:02 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 06:31:51 PM by af_newbie

My bad.  

Ah! I just figured out who you are. Given that there's only 1 PayPal claim (yours), I figured paradiselife was the one moaning about it. I should've double checked that - sorry paradiselife, you can disregard the last sentence in my previous post.

Now to back to your question. IRT International is the local agent that deals with all of our import/export processing. The number is an internal routing number (on the customs documentation) that allows us to handle queries from customs. Once we get tracking info from customs we match it up on that internal routing number and can then update the backend of our order system. Obviously, until the PayPal claim is resolved we won't continue processing your order - the risk of being defrauded is simply too great.

Whilst I've got you on the line, let's discuss your PayPal dispute, because I'm terribly confused as to why you opened a dispute. You claim in this thread that you tried to cancel your order when it was in pre-fabrication, but we have no problem with cancellations in pre-fabrication, as it's just raws coming in and we can re-use raws. Your email requesting a cancellation was on the 15th, which was after it had gone into fabrication. Here's output from the backend:

So just to be clear - the reason you opened a PayPal dispute on the 15th was because I sent out a general update email to tell everyone that we're pretty much on track, we've overcome our packaging supplier letting us down (by ordering from another supplier weeks ago when we suspected it might happen), and even detailed ETAs for all orders in various brackets, including orders above 915 (which your order was). In response to an email update from the system every few days plus a dedicated mailer to keep everyone in the loop you opened a PayPal dispute, and then in this thread you moan about how it's not like Amazon? Which leaves me a little confused as to what you were expecting - hourly updates?

Here's a copy of the email update that triggered your dispute, just in case you forgot what it said:

So please do explain what it was about that email update that made you angry enough to open a PayPal dispute?

I ordered on Dec 6th.  Emailed several times right after asking about the status.  I wanted to know the timelines and wanted to cancel the order.
You did not reply to my emails, instead you moved my order to "fabrication" and then send out an update email about delays.  I wanted to cancel, at which point you refused.  (Calling me a douchebag in the process).  

After that email I had no option but to open a PayPal claim.  You said that the order will be processed in 8 days.  Well, I waited until Dec 20th to update the claim.

Now, you might want to update PayPal claim to indicate that you will not be processing my order and that the tracking number you provided in PP claim is really an internal routing number.  From my point of view, you have my money and my order.  You tell me where is the fraud.

Just cancel my order and save your face.  

BTW, Paypal is investigating.  They will probably close your account because of false statements you have already made there.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:35:39 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 06:48:04 PM by fluffypony

I ordered on Dec 6th.  Emailed several times right after asking about the status.  I wanted to know the timelines and wanted to cancel the order.
You did not reply to my emails, instead you moved my order to "fabrication" and then send out an update email about delays.  I wanted to cancel, at which point you refused.  (Calling me a douchebag in the process).  

After that email I had no option but to open a PayPal claim.  You said that the order will be processed in 8 days.  Well, I waited until Dec 20th to update the claim.

Now, you might want to update PayPal claim to indicate that you will not be processing my order and that the tracking number you provided in PP claim is really an internal routing number.  From my point of you, you have my money and my order.  You tell me where is the fraud.

BTW, Paypal is investigating.  They will probably close your account because of false statements you have already made there.

When you outright lie you make yourself look REALLY silly. You ordered on the 9th, which is what my screenshot from the backend indicates. It's also what your PayPal transaction indicates:

Thankfully, I don't have the time or energy to lie and try maintain a lie - you're correct in that you emailed on the 12th asking about timelines, and I apologise for not responding to that, but all I would've told you is that we will ship it within the timelines as indicated on our delivery and returns policy you agreed to during checkout.

The email update (quoted above) said nothing about there being delays - please quote the part that says your order will be delayed?

I did not refuse to cancel your order, it was already in fabrication by the time you requested it.

I did indeed call you a douchebag when I said "Seriously, and without being too disrespectful, you're being a major douchebag." Because you were and you still are being quite douchey. I call a spade a spade.

Per our delivery and returns policy (https://openrigs.com/information/information&information_id=6) that you agree to during checkout, order processing takes 8 WORKING days. WORKING. Not consecutive days, not calendar days. It says it right there. Again - even if we forget about that fact that orders are first scheduled for fabrication and then fabrication takes 8 working days, from the 9th when you placed your order to the 15th when you opened the dispute was 4 WORKING days. In the email update (quoted above) it even had an ETA of the item being shipped (handed over to customs) - the 23rd, which was the 9th working day after you placed your order, and the 5th working day after it entered fabrication.

I do not have your money - when you open a claim PayPal immediately reverse the transaction and put the money on hold, so no, I will not let your order leave the country until the claim is closed.

There is no face-saving that needs to happen, your order was processed within our expressed timelines, you were updated regularly and efficiently, and your knee-jerk reactions are evidence of a much larger problem that I do not have the qualifications to diagnose.

PayPal will most assuredly NOT be closing my account, I don't think you have the faintest idea how businesses operate.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:40:59 PM

Now, you might want to update PayPal claim to indicate that you will not be processing my order and that the tracking number you provided in PP claim is really an internal routing number.  From my point of you, you have my money and my order.  You tell me where is the fraud.

When you outright lie you make yourself look REALLY silly. You ordered on the 9th, which is what my screenshot from the backend indicates. It's also what your PayPal transaction indicates:

Thankfully, I don't have the time or energy to lie and try maintain a lie - you're correct in that you emailed on the 12th asking about timelines, and I apologise for not responding to that, but all I would've told you is that we will ship it within the timelines as indicated on our delivery and returns policy you agreed to during checkout.

The email update (quoted above) said nothing about there being delays - please quote the part that says your order will be delayed?

I did not refuse to cancel your order, it was already in fabrication by the time you requested it.

I did indeed call you a douchebag when I said "Seriously, and without being too disrespectful, you're being a major douchebag." Because you were and you still are being quite douchey. I call a spade a spade.

Per our delivery and returns policy (https://openrigs.com/information/information&information_id=6) that you agree to during checkout, order processing takes 8 WORKING days. WORKING. Not consecutive days, not calendar days. It says it right there. Again - even if we forget about that fact that orders are first scheduled for fabrication and then fabrication takes 8 working days, from the 9th when you placed your order to the 15th when you opened the dispute was 4 WORKING days. In the email update (quoted above) it even had an ETA of the item being shipped (handed over to customs) - the 23rd, which was the 9th working day after you placed your order, and the 5th working day after it entered fabrication.

I do not have your money - when you open a claim PayPal immediately reverse the transaction and put the money on hold, so no, I will not let your order leave the country until the claim is closed.

There is no face-saving that needs to happen, your order was processed within our expressed timelines, you were updated regularly and efficiently, and your knee-jerk reactions are evidence of a much larger problem that I do not have the qualifications to diagnose.

PayPal will most assuredly NOT be closing my account, I don't think you have the faintest idea how businesses operate.

Are you saying you will ship my order when I cancel the claim?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: