Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64748 times)
wobbzz

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:07:36 AM

28 days since bag out. No updates.

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:18:53 AM

Date & Time

Status of Item

February 7, 2014 , 10:42 pm

Inbound Out of Customs

Inbound Into Customs

February 6, 2014 , 10:49 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 4, 2014 , 11:54 am

JIMC E EMS, SOUTH AFRICA

February 4, 2014 , 11:43 am

JIMC E EMS, SOUTH AFRICA

Getting closer.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
extera

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:18:44 PM

Hi,

can you please check the status of order #1197

Went to costums @ 17th of Jan.
I mailed support, but no response..

@ Fluffypony: Maybe you missed it.
Can you please provide me with an update?

My ticket number is VQV-MNWQJ-154

Will check on it in a moment - just out the office at the moment:)

Any updates?...
joshvette001

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:51:32 AM

I feel your pain mine is 25 days since bag out. Maybe ours are on the same boat together partying it up? The only thing I can do is laugh because getting items from China surface mail never takes this long. Really is surprising and confusing why surface mail from South Africa is so slow but from other countries using surface mail (same distance apart from the USA or further) the times are about half of what this appears to be.

Clearly its not fluffy or openrigs fault but their site did say Air Mail when I had purchased my shipping so I never realized that I was choosing such a slow shipping option or I would of upgraded it.

I currently have 16 R9 290x cards sitting in their boxes waiting for my two rigs so I can set them up. Hopefully they come soon because I am tired of waiting.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

I currently have 16 R9 290x cards sitting in their boxes waiting for my two rigs so I can set them up. Hopefully they come soon because I am tired of waiting.

Jesus man!

What are you doing?  Have you calculated how much money you have lost waiting on the rigs?  You should have set them up with milk crates in the meantime as a temporary solution.

12MH/s+ just laying around waiting while you wait on a couple of cases?!  You are crazy or lazy or both.

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:55:05 AM

made me spill my drink! .. 

DING DING DING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMoAhjA9dCE

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:01:20 PM

Has ANYONE here received their shipment since this company started?
SgtMoth

Activity: 910

buy silver!

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:49:06 AM

im #1029, are you going to send me my tracking number yet?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 02:17:39 AM

fluffy,

Where is my order# 952?  I ordered on Dec 9th?

The tracking number you provided shows:

1   Comment   2014/01/09   06:13   CAPEMAIL INTERNATIONAL (HUB)   Insert item into bag Out

How much longer?  Any idea?

Thanks.

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 03:53:54 AM

Jesus man!

What are you doing?  Have you calculated how much money you have lost waiting on the rigs?  You should have set them up with milk crates in the meantime as a temporary solution.

12MH/s+ just laying around waiting while you wait on a couple of cases?!  You are crazy or lazy or both.

Seriously if my ding ding ding dint clue him in!!

Build your rigs Josh!! Hang it from the ceiling with nylon if you have too! Have you gone bonkers? 12mhs in boxes? lol.. oh man..

Has ANYONE here received their shipment since this company started?

Yes bowen was kind enough to let us know he received his package! ( one or two pages back in this thread!)

there was a bit of humor you may have missed as well..

If you want a little lol at our post office's expense: http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php/topic,7266.0.html Wink

I really wasnt expecting a box covered in stamps like that either lol, couldnt believe how many they stuck on my parcel
[/quote]

fluffy,

Where is my order# 952?  I ordered on Dec 9th?

The tracking number you provided shows:

1   Comment   2014/01/09   06:13   CAPEMAIL INTERNATIONAL (HUB)   Insert item into bag Out

How much longer?  Any idea?

Thanks.

Hey af_newbie i ordered on the dec 2 !!!!

Mine showed Insert into bag out on 1/22/2014

Now its not showing that anymore , its shows my tracking and SOUTH AFRICA UNITED STATES   "On route"

previously it showed Insert into bag out on 1/22/2014

If that means it left the country like fluffy said it did ... then mine left the country on the 22nd!
Im assuming another 30 days from then but who knows ...  we could be here in may talking about this for all i know!

Whats blowing my mind is that you ordered on the dec 9th ... a week "after" i ordered!! Yours left the country on the 1/9/2014 ?!!  13 days before mine left the country!!!!  I know Im in the states and you are in canada but im really trying to make sense of this but ...  at this point that may be out of the question.

If anyone else gets the package can you please upload a picture or video!
 Also your order date ! I will do the same..

I understand that logic is hard, which is why we endeavour to be as clear as possible with our updates. We even have a pretty flowchart on our delivery and returns policy for people that don't like to read: https://openrigs.com/information/information&information_id=6

That is a pretty flowchart!

Maybe you should add a series of pop-up boxes when a US customer is selecting surface mail as their shipping option.

"Are you sure?  This could take more than 6 weeks to be delivered to you!"

Then if they click yes, have one more.

"I noticed your address is from the USA.  6 weeks is 42 days, and it might take even longer than that.  Just to SHIP.  This doesn't factor in fabrication time and customs checks. "

Then if they click yes again.

"Alright, shipping via Surface Mail.  Your package should arrive within 2-3 months.  Don't complain.  You chose this method."

Grin

LOL!! it should say are you farking sure??! Please check your temperature before ordering! This form will now reset and you must start the order process again!   

It should repeat that until you choose another shipping method! Preferably a reseller in the US! Even if your in south africa! lol

> Ship from our reseller in the states!

( YES )

You may now complete the order..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
joshvette001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:52:34 AM

In response to everyone about me being crazy/lazy. I am a bit of both lol but I actually have 4 rigs with 5 7970's on each one running windows 8 with CGWatcher/CGRemot. Then I have 2 with 5 7950's. I had ordered the R9 290's but they were on back order since about thanksgiving. They came in very early January. I was hoping to have the OpenRig's unit to set these puppies up on because I didn't want to have to do any further hacking together milk crates/metal wire stands to then basically take them right back down in 2-3 days. Clearly my estimate was off and I also work a full time job. I did start setting them up today actually.

I actually over the winter designed a Radiator/Watercooling setup for my farm this summer as long as things stay on course price wise. I do have a wholesale account though to buy water blocks at about 60 dollars vs 120 a piece. Had all of this planned to go along with the open rig setup that I ordered which seems to not be coming as of now. I completely understand that its out of their hands but I just don't understand how a post office can honestly be this slow.

So when do you think we assume the package is lost? As of now I am almost at 30 days from the date it said that the item was inserted into bag to leave the country. If the item doesn't arrive on the 42nd day after insert bag out I might just ask for a full reimbursement on the order as much as I don't want to. 42 days would be 6 weeks which was the max estimate on delivery time. I also do live in Michigan so it should only take 2 days after hitting the USA for me to get it after customs.

Josh
wobbzz

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:41:57 AM

In response to everyone about me being crazy/lazy. I am a bit of both lol but I actually have 4 rigs with 5 7970's on each one running windows 8 with CGWatcher/CGRemot. Then I have 2 with 5 7950's. I had ordered the R9 290's but they were on back order since about thanksgiving. They came in very early January. I was hoping to have the OpenRig's unit to set these puppies up on because I didn't want to have to do any further hacking together milk crates/metal wire stands to then basically take them right back down in 2-3 days. Clearly my estimate was off and I also work a full time job. I did start setting them up today actually.

I actually over the winter designed a Radiator/Watercooling setup for my farm this summer as long as things stay on course price wise. I do have a wholesale account though to buy water blocks at about 60 dollars vs 120 a piece. Had all of this planned to go along with the open rig setup that I ordered which seems to not be coming as of now. I completely understand that its out of their hands but I just don't understand how a post office can honestly be this slow.

So when do you think we assume the package is lost? As of now I am almost at 30 days from the date it said that the item was inserted into bag to leave the country. If the item doesn't arrive on the 42nd day after insert bag out I might just ask for a full reimbursement on the order as much as I don't want to. 42 days would be 6 weeks which was the max estimate on delivery time. I also do live in Michigan so it should only take 2 days after hitting the USA for me to get it after customs.

Josh

I'm with you on the refund request Josh. This is downright ridiculous.

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52
Damnsammit

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:24:29 AM

Yeah, I'm almost at that point but honestly I just stopped caring about the product...  I already built my own case for the rig I was going to use the OpenRigs case for and tonight I actually received 40 feet of aluminum tubing and all of the connectors to make my prototypes.  So within a week I will probably be making an announcement for my product which will be similar to OpenRigs, but will be manufactured and shipped from the USA.   After I get the prototypes done I will be making a much larger order of tubing.

A refund would be cool, but I'm not mad at the company.  The shipping is just ridiculous.  It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

joshvette001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:50:05 AM

Yeah, I'm almost at that point but honestly I just stopped caring about the product...  I already built my own case for the rig I was going to use the OpenRigs case for and tonight I actually received 40 feet of aluminum tubing and all of the connectors to make my prototypes.  So within a week I will probably be making an announcement for my product which will be similar to OpenRigs, but will be manufactured and shipped from the USA.   After I get the prototypes done I will be making a much larger order of tubing.

A refund would be cool, but I'm not mad at the company.  The shipping is just ridiculous.  It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I completely agree. The product itself looks great the issue is the shipping. The support via email has been good so I have no complaints there just anyone in the USA and or Canada buying from openrigs basically has to wait forever to receive the product.

On another note I did notice after looking at the South Africa post office website that they claim surface mail is 10-14 weeks not 4-6 weeks. I am thinking OpenRig's should be updating this on their website because if it really is 10-14 weeks that would just be unbelievable.

Let me know when you get one of your rigs built Damnsammit I would be interested in purchasing a few from you.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:01:01 AM

Looking at my updated shipping info, I should have mine Tuesday-Thursday.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
joshvette001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:02:13 AM

Where are you located at?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:08:44 AM

Where are you located at?

TN. Went from NY (customs) to Chattanooga.

February 10, 2014 , 6:19 pm   Processed through USPS Sort Facility  CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421
February 7, 2014 , 10:42 pm   Inbound Out of Customs

Albert Einstein
Damnsammit

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:13:00 AM

KWH what's your order number? Just checked mine. Still stuck on "Origin Post Preparing Shipment"

Order#767
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:14:26 AM

KWH what's your order number? Just checked mine. Still stuck on "Origin Post Preparing Shipment"

Order#767

#1125. I'm very surprised you don't have yours yet.

Albert Einstein
Damnsammit

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:20:55 AM

Order#767

#1125. I'm very surprised you don't have yours yet.

Dang! Yeah no worries. I'll be selling it to someone in this thread as soon as it arrives since I've decided to start my own case building operation. Mine will definitely be more expensive though. No clue how his costs are so low Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: