Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64748 times)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:42:07 PM

Are you saying you will ship my order when I cancel the claim?

Yes! It's literally sitting at customs waiting for me to phone them and tell them they can slap a tracking sticker on it and give me the tracking number. It has been for a week!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:45:01 PM

Are you saying you will ship my order when I cancel the claim?

Yes! It's literally sitting at customs waiting for me to phone them and tell them they can slap a tracking sticker on it and give me the tracking number. It has been for a week!

Other party   Item/Case ID   Reason   Amount   Opened   Status   Last updated   Action
MaxiTrading   PP-002-828-817-223   Non-receipt

Claim
   -$301.20 USD   12/15/2013   Case Closed   12/28/2013   View

Done.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:49:54 PM

Other party   Item/Case ID   Reason   Amount   Opened   Status   Last updated   Action

Claim

Done.  Please remove my postal code from your post.

Done - I'll phone customs first thing Monday morning, and will ensure I've emailed you your tracking number within 24 hours of that:)

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:50:52 PM

Claim

Done.  Please remove my postal code from your post.

Done - I'll phone customs first thing Monday morning, and will ensure I've emailed you your tracking number within 24 hours of that:)
Thanks.

nvandertill

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:40:40 PM

Scammers don't usually accept Paypal due to the fact they can reverse the charges. If he was a scammer he'd take bitcoin only IMO.

He does live a world away, and shipping heavy items is expensive and slow, and IT IS the holiday still. Jan 1 is a holiday. Mine has been in fabrication since the 13th so I hope to hear an update soon, although my order number is 930.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 07:41:59 PM

Scammers don't usually accept Paypal due to the fact they can reverse the charges. If he was a scammer he'd take bitcoin only IMO.

He does live a world away, and shipping heavy items is expensive and slow, and IT IS the holiday still. Jan 1 is a holiday. Mine has been in fabrication since the 13th so I hope to hear an update soon, although my order number is 930.

Spot on - also, like 98% of our payments are PayPal, so it would be a pretty sucky scam:-P

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 09:23:27 PM

Glad af_newbie got situated ..I think there was some miscommunication but wtf is going on with this guy! --->>> skyisthelimit !

Looks like he was part of the FUD brigade!

One of the reasons i chose to go with openrigs is because i saw how well he was communicating on here and reddit... lets not beat him up when the news is not in our favor.

That said can you check on order number ( *** ) lol!! Ok so i got jokes today.. tho im hoping for tracking soon myself.

Cheers,
Zedicus

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 09:25:06 PM

Glad af_newbie got situated ..I think there was some miscommunication but wtf is going on with this guy! --->>> skyisthelimit !

Looks like he was part of the FUD brigade!

One of the reasons i chose to go with openrigs is because i saw how well he was communicating on here and reddit... lets not beat him up when the news is not in our favor.

That said can you check on order number ( *** ) lol!! Ok so i got jokes today.. tho im hoping for tracking soon myself.

Cheers,
Zedicus

At least you know your order number - looks like that other guy doesn't;)

jonoiv

Merit: 526

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:20:01 AM

Order ID: #661

I want a tracking number please.  I was told on the 19th of Dec

"Off it goes! Customs will now do a little x-ray and a paperwork check to make sure all is in order. Once that's done we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most:)"

I still have not got a tracking number after waiting 10 days from the last update! and 30 days from my original order.

Signature for hire!
skyisthelimit

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:40:43 AM

"Off it goes! Customs will now do a little x-ray and a paperwork check to make sure all is in order. Once that's done we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most:)"

I still have not got a tracking number after waiting 10 days from the last update! and 30 days from my original order.

another complaint in the books
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 04:38:02 AM

As mentioned earlier in this thread - I'll collate and update orders with tracking numbers Monday morning:)

PS. Don't forget that with the Christmas holidays customs has only had 4 working days since we sent the last lot to them

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 04:39:08 AM

You're a liar spreading FUD, unable to produce their order number. Go take your nonsense elsewhere.

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:32:06 PM

You're a liar spreading FUD, unable to produce their order number. Go take your nonsense elsewhere.

your a scammer
jonoiv

Merit: 526

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:21:29 PM

As mentioned earlier in this thread - I'll collate and update orders with tracking numbers Monday morning:)

PS. Don't forget that with the Christmas holidays customs has only had 4 working days since we sent the last lot to them

I don't know what the Christmas Holidays are in South Africa.  In the UK we get 2 days.  25th and 26th off then everything is back to normal. 

Besides which, there were 6 days to Christmas from the email saying "we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most".   I understand your difficulties, but please try to keep people better informed. 

Looking forward to receiving my tracking number tomorrow.  Thank You!

Signature for hire!
skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:01:39 PM

I don't know what the Christmas Holidays are in South Africa.  In the UK we get 2 days.  25th and 26th off then everything is back to normal. 

Besides which, there were 6 days to Christmas from the email saying "we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most".   I understand your difficulties, but please try to keep people better informed. 

Looking forward to receiving my tracking number tomorrow.  Thank You!

same in Canada only the 25th-26th, seems in South Africa they have a very very special Christmas holidays
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:07:57 PM

same in Canada only the 25th-26th, seems in South Africa they have a very very special Christmas holidays

No, we just have the ability to count working days.

As jonoiv pointed out, he received a notification on the 19th (a Thursday). Thus, Friday the 20th was a working day, Monday the 23rd was a working day, Tuesday the 24th was a working day, and Friday the 27th was a working day. As I said, 4 working days between then and now.

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:28:26 AM

As jonoiv pointed out, he received a notification on the 19th (a Thursday). Thus, Friday the 20th was a working day, Monday the 23rd was a working day, Tuesday the 24th was a working day, and Friday the 27th was a working day. As I said, 4 working days between then and now.

You are a legit scammer who doesn't know how to read, take your head out of your ass maybe?
Tomorrow will come and no tracking numbers will be given out, then what? Mr.Riccardo  Roll Eyes
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:18:26 AM

You are a legit scammer who doesn't know how to read, take your head out of your ass maybe?
Tomorrow will come and no tracking numbers will be given out, then what? Mr.Riccardo  Roll Eyes

Sky post your damn order number already so he can post your tracking number, AS YOU ASKED. FFS. Bunch of crazy assholes in this thread. One guy opens an item not received case with paypal after 6 days. One guy refuses to post an order number when the seller is trying to respond. If you post an order number, or better yet a copy of your invoice, and he fails to respond... then I'd believe you.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:46:06 AM

Sky post your damn order number already so he can post your tracking number, AS YOU ASKED. FFS. Bunch of crazy assholes in this thread. One guy opens an item not received case with paypal after 6 days. One guy refuses to post an order number when the seller is trying to respond. If you post an order number, or better yet a copy of your invoice, and he fails to respond... then I'd believe you.

No kidding. I'll definitely keep everybody updated as to my tracking number when I get it.  Does not seem like a scam to me and I will post pictures when I receive the goods.

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:19:20 AM

How about those tracking numbers? almost 2PM in South Africa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: