Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64748 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

KWH what's your order number? Just checked mine. Still stuck on "Origin Post Preparing Shipment"

Order#767

#1125. I'm very surprised you don't have yours yet.

Dang! Yeah no worries. I'll be selling it to someone in this thread as soon as it arrives since I've decided to start my own case building operation. Mine will definitely be more expensive though. No clue how his costs are so low Wink

Really a shame as it looks to be a nice product. SA PO has killed exports for him, at least to North America.
Good luck on your frame operation!  Cool

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:36:53 AM

That really does piss me off that somehow yours got to you before mine did lol I was in the 700 orders also #722 to be exact. Yours was 1000+ and yours arrived in the USA before mine. Very shocking in all honesty and quite disappointed. I really don't know if I should just ask for a refund or keep waiting especially after hearing this.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:37:41 AM

That really does piss me off that somehow yours got to you before mine did lol I was in the 700 orders also #722 to be exact. Yours was 1000+ and yours arrived in the USA before mine. Very shocking in all honesty and quite disappointed. I really don't know if I should just ask for a refund or keep waiting especially after hearing this.

He paid for EMS:)

joshvette001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:40:38 AM

He paid for EMS:)

Yes and I paid for what was classified as Air Mail Insured when I purchased the item. I understand its not your fault that Surface mail takes so long but I in no way shape or form KNEW that I was going to be getting surface mail. I honestly didn't even pay that close of attention but when I did do the order I know it said Air Mail Insured and so does my receipt. I had assumed that mine was coming via AIR some way shape or form. If I would of known that I would be sitting around in February talking about how I never received my order and still haven't seen a tracking update I would of PAID for the upgraded shipping that wasn't even available at the time. That is all that frustrates me is that if I was aware I was getting surface mail I would of paid for the more expensive one. I was aware that I would be receiving Air Mail Insured which I didn't receive.

Josh

Edit: Including the picture of my email confirmation.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:44:46 AM

Yes and I paid for what was classified as Air Mail Insured when I purchased the item. I understand its not your fault that Surface mail takes so long but I in no way shape or form KNEW that I was going to be getting surface mail. I honestly didn't even pay that close of attention but when I did do the order I know it said Air Mail Insured and so does my receipt. I had assumed that mine was coming via AIR some way shape or form. If I would of known that I would be sitting around in February talking about how I never received my order and still haven't seen a tracking update I would of PAID for the upgraded shipping that wasn't even available at the time. That is all that frustrates me is that if I was aware I was getting surface mail I would of paid for the more expensive one. I was aware that I would be receiving Air Mail Insured which I didn't receive.

Josh

Sure - and I can understand your frustration. However, when you purchased there were only two options: Surface Mail (which I understand was mistakenly labelled by the system as Air Mail on the front-end) and EMS. We didn't have a third or fourth option. We added Air Mail as a separate option on December 15th, and added Aramex once we confirmed pricing on the 23rd of December. So whilst I sympathise with you and I wish there was something I could do to make you receive it faster, on a list of two shipping options you did choose the cheaper and slower one, the incorrect label notwithstanding.

joshvette001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:49:41 AM

Josh

Sure - and I can understand your frustration. However, when you purchased there were only two options: Surface Mail (which I understand was mistakenly labelled by the system as Air Mail on the front-end) and EMS. We didn't have a third or fourth option. We added Air Mail as a separate option on December 15th, and added Aramex once we confirmed pricing on the 23rd of December. So whilst I sympathise with you and I wish there was something I could do to make you receive it faster, on a list of two shipping options you did choose the cheaper and slower one, the incorrect label notwithstanding.

Fluffy,

I do appreciate your response but if a company makes a mistake for instance in labeling something or advertising something at a different price etc. That company normally would then bite the bullet and ship/sell said item the way that was advertised. What should of been done is your company should of shipped these packages as AirMail if you had been aware of the problem. I myself own a business outside of cryptocoins and I can completely understand not wanting to loose money on half of the orders I take but if I screwed up and put something up at the wrong price, the wrong shipping speed, or whatever else I could of done wrong. I would then honor whatever mistakes I made. I knew that I could potentially be waiting 3-4 weeks for my package to arrive. It has now been over 4 weeks without a tracking update which is just crazy and honestly I'm surprised you even offer surface mail because I had read that it can take 10-14 weeks not 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for your time and response I appreciate it.

Josh
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:55:50 AM

Fluffy,

I do appreciate your response but if a company makes a mistake for instance in labeling something or advertising something at a different price etc. That company normally would then bite the bullet and ship/sell said item the way that was advertised. What should of been done is your company should of shipped these packages as AirMail if you had been aware of the problem. I myself own a business outside of cryptocoins and I can completely understand not wanting to loose money on half of the orders I take but if I screwed up and put something up at the wrong price, the wrong shipping speed, or whatever else I could of done wrong. I would then honor whatever mistakes I made. I knew that I could potentially be waiting 3-4 weeks for my package to arrive. It has now been over 4 weeks without a tracking update which is just crazy and honestly I'm surprised you even offer surface mail because I had read that it can take 10-14 weeks not 4-6 weeks.

Josh

I agree with you 100%, and I wish we'd picked up on it sooner. Unfortunately you were the first to notice, and by then it was too late - we'd already shipped all the affected parcels. On the flip side, I'd love to be able to offer a refund, but our margins are thin thin, and we'd end up going poof in one swoop. If we'd been around for a bit longer and had cash on hand to buffer us I would refund without hesitation. I'd also love to be able to offer a refund and then we can just be repaid once the person has received it and either flipped it on eBay or decided to keep it - but there's always going to be a douchenozzle in the group that takes advantage of it and never repays:/

joshvette001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:08:13 AM

Fluffy,

Josh

I agree with you 100%, and I wish we'd picked up on it sooner. Unfortunately you were the first to notice, and by then it was too late - we'd already shipped all the affected parcels. On the flip side, I'd love to be able to offer a refund, but our margins are thin thin, and we'd end up going poof in one swoop. If we'd been around for a bit longer and had cash on hand to buffer us I would refund without hesitation. I'd also love to be able to offer a refund and then we can just be repaid once the person has received it and either flipped it on eBay or decided to keep it - but there's always going to be a douchenozzle in the group that takes advantage of it and never repays:/

I do appreciate what your saying. I honestly don't even care about the money of the frame. I see what you are saying but honestly I'm not concerned about the fact that I might of gotten "scammed" I am actually just really annoyed because I really really really wanted to get the frame. I needed the frame it was almost like someone had finally built exactly what I needed and was looking for. I don't really care if I lost the hundred dollars its honestly not that much money at risk.

If I was to place another order and pay for the faster shipping would you yourself make sure it was escalated and produced faster seeing as I am currently still waiting on my first order?

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 04:10:52 AM

Fluffy,

Josh

I do appreciate what your saying. I honestly don't even care about the money of the frame. I see what you are saying but honestly I'm not concerned about the fact that I might of gotten "scammed" I am actually just really annoyed because I really really really wanted to get the frame. I needed the frame it was almost like someone had finally built exactly what I needed and was looking for. I don't really care if I lost the hundred dollars its honestly not that much money at risk.

If I was to place another order and pay for the faster shipping would you yourself make sure it was escalated and produced faster seeing as I am currently still waiting on my first order?

Absolutely - just pm me your new order number and I will make sure it gets sorted ASAP to make up for it:)

el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:25:54 AM

Hi,

the tracking number you gave me for order #1221 still doesn't work. Also nobody replied my email.

Please get back to me.

Thanks!
botcoinExpress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:44:43 PM

glad I never ordered and made my own!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:42:10 PM

Out For Delivery. Will update when it arrives.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

Just arrived, assembling now.

Albert Einstein
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

All the time they spent putting a hundred stamps on the box they could have packaged a handful of more items for delivery  Shocked

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

All the time they spent putting a hundred stamps on the box they could have packaged a handful of more items for delivery  Shocked

LOL - I've got a meeting at one of the hubs on Thursday, I'm going to tell them that and see what they say;)

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:12:44 PM

...with my luck, mine prob got thrown on the crate marked shark cages
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:43:34 PM

Assembled, now the fun begins!

Albert Einstein
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:49:13 PM

Well I`m still waiting mine since black friday )
November 29...
2.5 months -
I have all my machines running - total of 20 GPU (3*5 in 4u rack mountable cases and one used full tower)

Basically I don`t need this rig anymore - PM me as soon as it arrive I`ll sell it (US)
(I hope in 1-2 weeks)
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:04:51 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 08:16:07 PM by Damnsammit

Looks good!  Maybe I'll get mine soon Cheesy
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:18:26 PM

Looks good!  Maybe I'll get mine soon Cheesy

Looks good. Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: