Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will China go to war with Japan?
Yes - 31 (22.8%)
No - 105 (77.2%)
Total Voters: 136

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China go to war with Japan?  (Read 10075 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 10:17:57 PM

Just like the Kalashnikov is a very good gun , works in snow mud water , too bad that when it comes to actually hitting something you have to empty 3 rounds to hit the damn elephant.

I don't ignore anyone, but this would be enough to put you there, since this would overwhelm the amount of garbage you produce here. I think that the choice of millions of rebels, insurgents, and whatnot who can part with their life any day speaks louder than your words...

Even US special forces used captured AK-47's in Vietnam, lol

Common don't be a moron , the ak is one inaccurate piece of garbage.
It works wonders in close combat and in ambushes but when the targets gets beyond 200 you have to switch weapons or dig your way to hell.

It's one simple weapon and you can even pee on it and it will work (did that with one of my fellows's ak)  ,but there are tons more which I would prefer if my country would send me to the battlefield.

Have you ever fired with one?

I wouldn't expect people choose garbage if their whole life depended on it. You seem to be very far from reality and still parting. Just quoting below some American SpecOps guy

99.99% of soldiers do not have a choice in what they carry, the ones that do choose the AK 99.99% of the time

And yes, I'm more than familiar with AK-74, lol

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:32:37 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 10:45:19 PM by niothor

I wouldn't expect people choose garbage if their whole life depended on it. You seem to be very far from reality and still parting. Just quoting below one american SpecOps guy

99.99% of soldiers do not have a choice in what they carry, the ones that do choose the AK 99.99% of the time

And yes, I'm more than familiar with AK-74, lol

God damn , you're Russian if i'm right , and since conscription is still mandatory , you should have fired one .
What was your hit rate , and at what distance?

Common , the ak is just another myth , like the migs and that damn T I spent wasted 12 months cramped in.
Take the MIGs for example , they went fast and furious in the beginning and now they have more crashes due to failures than the enemy shot down.
And if we talk about how many enemies the migs did hit lately.....
Times are changing and the Russian and Chinese weapons are falling behind.

People cling to memories here ...like people saying the nokia 3210 is the best phone ever made.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 10:59:45 PM

Common , the ak is just another myth , like the migs and that damn T I spent wasted 12 months cramped in.

People whose life is at stake aren't easily taken on myths. Try selling your shit to someone else, I'm definitely not the right type to apply to...

Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1122

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:29:01 PM

Even US special forces used captured AK-47's in Vietnam, lol

That was mostly about how distinctive the sounds of the weapons are.  US soldiers with M16 Rifles were easily identifiable in a firefight, but AKs sounded like the locals.  Because the US had better Infrared/Nightvision/C3I, we were confident of being able to tell friend from foe regardless of the sound, but hoped the Viet Cong wouldn't be able to tell who was whom in the dark. 

During daylight engagements, everybody wanted the M16s because they were a hell of a lot more accurate and more effective at longer ranges.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

During daylight engagements, everybody wanted the M16s because they were a hell of a lot more accurate and more effective at longer ranges.

Yes, since its barrel is almost 4 inches longer. A sniper rifle would still be better...

Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1122

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:44:57 PM

Yes, since its barrel is almost 4 inches longer. A sniper rifle would still be better...

'Struth, but sniper rifles don't get issued to just anybody, and we were using the 5.56mm rounds with the M16s so the 7.62mm rounds for the sniper rifles would have been a supply issue. 

AK's were locally abundant, and the quartermaster could get ammo easily from the black market, which meant he didn't have to go through top brass and we could often have ammo in hand faster than if he had.  That had its down side too; some of the guys used AK's, which were sort of 'invisible' to paperwork for us, for ops that top brass definitely would not have approved.
BunworthBanshee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:33:12 AM

People cling to memories here ...like people saying the nokia 3210 is the best phone ever made.

Wohoo Wo Wo!!!!

Now your getting serious. The 3210 was and still is a legend. how dare you dis the greatest bit of tech ever made, Wink

with that statement, you just lost your argument.

I bid you goodnight sir Cool

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:39:33 AM

Some bryant.coleman says here that Russia is having the largest number of nuclear weapons in the world which make the best intercontinental ballistic missiles out there as well as the best air-defense systems in the world...

Do you really think I would rather believe you after you faked the Chinese landing on the Moon?

Yes. I said that and I stand by firmly over what I said. Russia is another game altogether. China and Japan can't match Russia. China has manpower, Japan has technology. Russia has both.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:13:57 AM

Wohoo Wo Wo!!!!

Now your getting serious. The 3210 was and still is a legend. how dare you dis the greatest bit of tech ever made, Wink

Would you trade your phone for a 3210? Would you still use a 3210?

I loved that phone , and the 3330 , and I kept a t68i for 4 years repairing it two times after I dropped once and my dog bite it once , refusing to switch to a new one for a long time but... I wouldn't use them again.
Just like you said they are legends , nice to remember but in practice... useless.

So , would you trade your phone for a 3210? I think i still have it somewhere , and it was functional the last time I checked.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:32 AM

Wohoo Wo Wo!!!!

Would you trade your phone for a 3210? Would you still use a 3210?

I loved that phone , and the 3330 , and I kept a t68i for 4 years repairing it two times after I dropped once and my dog bite it once , refusing to switch to a new one for a long time but... I wouldn't use them again.
Just like you said they are legends , nice to remember but in practice... useless.

So , would you trade your phone for a 3210? I think i still have it somewhere , and it was functional the last time I checked.

Oh man so many memories with that phone...thanks for the flashbacks.

Having said that, I couldn't trade my HTC One for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: