Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:11:55 AM

No its not late,yiu still have time to invest on bitcoin and get good profits from it because still bitcoin is not used by all the people in the world so still the price didn't reach its maximum because the value of bitcoin depends on the supply and demand so when the number of users increases the price also will increase in the future.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

It is never too late to start your bitcoin journey. Although like what you say bitcoin is 10,000 you never know there might be a possibility that bitcoin worth 100,000. You should be afraid of whether you are willing to put in the effort for this crypto road.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

you're not too late investing in bitcoin now is the right timing to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin uptrend slowly to increase in the coinmarketcap
everybody watching and waiting to the price increase their price become bubbles. buy today and the success before end of the year are coming for who believer in cryptocerrncy.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin and even if its value is at 20k$ it is still not to late. Bitcoins value is predicted to even reach 1 million dollars on the coming years and 20k$ is still a small amount. With bitcoin right now at 9800$ it is an opportunity for people to buy more bitcoin before it could go back up to 20k$ this december.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

although lately the bitcoin price movement has always increased, there are still plenty of opportunities to invest our money into bitcoin because it is likely that bitcoin prices will rise sharply in the future. before it can rise to its peak point there is no harm in investing our money into bitcoin and made as a long-term investment.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

not too late, you can still, it's just a bit expensive, unlike some years back, but faster is better, because the price has not been too up.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Nope It is not too late, it may not be the best time to invest in, it may be expensive and it may be a lot harder but I think give bitcoin a try, maybe try splitting your holdings, go 50/50 on bitcoin and an altcoin then try comparing and contrasting the two, and if the other works for you and the tother one does not then fully invest to that one that fits you.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

In my own opinion, there is no such thing as late to invest. Unless you have a money to invest in bitcoin, you must invest it so that in the future you will earn a profit. But before you invest in bitcoin, you must have a little knowledge about bitcoin so that you know how your money earn profit.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

it's never late. Market is very volatile and you have an opportunity to buy for less and sell for more. Just watch the trend and do some research before investing
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

I think it is not late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin value increase day by day.Many more people are started to invest in bitcoin now.It is true that i always buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is going to low in the market.Some days ago bitcoin price is going to low and i invest my money in bitcoin.Now bitcoin price is going to high.I think this is also a very good time to buy bitcoin.When bitcoin price is going to low many bitcoin heater said that bitcoin is going to scam but when bitcoin price is  started to going  high heater people come from invest in bitcoin.So if anyone want to invest in bitcoin i said that it is not late as soon as started to invest in bitcoin.You get a very good feedback from bitcoin sure...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

No it's not too late to invest today, this is the right time if you have more funds then just continue to invest while the price still low in value and hold for a long term so that in the future more earnings would be coming in to you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

It is not late, because you can get profit from different acts with bitcoin, but the question will be, how big profit you`ll get now
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

You probably will not mind about it. Because with current volatility, the signal is waiting to find a more suitable price. Seems like the decline cycle similar to 2017 will come soon. It is a great opportunity to invest.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

there are no words to invest in bitcoin at this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I dare and I learn to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hoping bitcoin to get ahead and become a master of all investments.
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Experts predict the price of bitcoin to surge even up to $50k by 2019. So buying now is not late

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

At this stage, not even 10% of world's population is using Bitcoins so considering the scope for growth and potential of Bitcoin is promising in my opinion. I believe that Bitcoin will give exponential returns in terms of investment down the road. Even though Bitcoin was introduced almost 8 years ago, we are still in the early phase of development and Bitcoin and blockchain is not yet gained much popularity as compared to that of Fiat payment systems, so there is a tremendous scope for growth in the coming years. However, it is recommended to do your own research before taking an investment decision because this is my personal opinion and might be completely wrong.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Yeah! It is never too late to buy bitcoin, the earlier you realize this fact, the better is the position you are in!! And however whatever investment you make, you have to bear some risks  of loss of opportunity cost of entering late into any market. So if you are thinking of investing in bitcoin as of now, my dear friend do not think twice, go ahead because this is just the right time. You can invest some money into bitcoin and own certain fractional value of the bitcoin. Then make HODL your strategy in the market to rule the market, your investment will definitely bear you good returns.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Yes, Keep calm and buy Bitcoin!
The bitcoins are far beyond the reach, I'm sure here for the three years in the industry I've seen the rise and the fall of the bitcoin price.
But even more is the price increase, So buy bitcoins because this is the future.
btc4future

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Everyday is Pick time to invest in Bitcoin If you want long term Investment.

Bitcoin is online base, so most of ordinary people don't have any idea about Btcoin. Its matter of time in near future people will know about Bitcoin and who are really wise they definitely invest on Bitcoin I think So....

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: