Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

I agree with you, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, because I also continue to do it and increase my investment.
bitcoin is a manifestation of the development of digital technology, will be in use continue until there is a new development again about the digital world. in addition to very helpful economic needs, bitcoin continues to demand. so it's not too late to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

For me, there are no such things as late when you want to invest in Bitcoin. just invest when you are ready and when you already know the risks of investing. but for many, it's good to invest when the value hits it's lowest. but it's still up to the investor. so I suggest take time to study first before investing in Bitcoin.
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

It's never been late to invest in bitcoin as this is a currency that is progressing and will continue to go further. If you want to see how great bitcoin's achievement is, try to check it's price history chart and later you will be amazed that it can surely give you good reward from your investment.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

It's a good time to invest in bitcoin. But if you're thinking of investing in other altcoins, you should be considering these points. There are many paid promotions of icos going on. Without researching, it is not advised to invest anywhere. You should invest only the amount you would afford to lose. Just go through the project before having your investment in, buy the hype and sell the news.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

You are right, investing in bitcoin will be relevant for quite a long time, as it continues to develop and grow in price. So I'm also continuing to buy bitcoin today.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
You are not late in investing in bitcoin, buy more bitcoin then start to invest. Time is gold so start to invest cause the value is continues increasing, so that our investment will be grow in high profitable income. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice it makes you rich and successful.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

You are never late on investing bitcoin. The price is unpredictable you should wait till the proces goes lower to buy then high to sell it. Its a matter of time and patience in order to be profitable in bitcoin
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

Well, investing in bitcoin at its current value is not late as there is tendency that bitcoin value will increase very well in the future based on experts speculation of what bitcoin will be before the end of December this year.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

Since bitcoin does not have fixed price no one can say when is late or early to invest in it, so at that what ever time you have the capital to invest in bitcoin I think you should do so because no one knows what the Price will become in the next minutes. So at that just invest take the risk and be among the few successful risk taker's in the future.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Now is a very good time to invest in bitcoin, as its price continues to rise, despite the temporary fall. So if you doubt you are late, you may not be upset, just invest.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

There's no such thing as perfect time to engage in cyptocurrency. Yes, only few own it, but as each day passes by, it's gaining popularity. So, with this, many are convinced to engage also. So, we are expecting by the year 2019, the number of the membership in this community nwill double.

RealCrypto.org

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Look at the big picture and compare bitcoins marketcap to other asset classes. Without even looking at the fundamentals we can clearly see the price is undervalued in the LONG term. Who knows what the short term (1-3 years) will hold. Never be fully in or out of a trade. Stay fluid and always have capital on the sidelines to take advantage of dips. With that being said, stay diversified and you'll be ok. Don't let your emotions get to you. The best way to prevent that is by not trading leverage and don't invest money you can't afford to lose.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Investing in bitcoin is never late surely there will be ups and downs just like some normal  businesses people do sometimes we make profits and sometimes we loss so no matter the time invest and know you would make profits.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

it doesn't make a difference how old you get or the amount you have the best monetary arrangement a man can have is putting resources into his future and cryptomarket is the best place at the present time.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

I think Bitcoin still has some upside left, but I don't think that it will be too high especially since it might soon be regulated (if govts somehow manage to pull it off).
Well it is not late in the sense that still bitcoin has too much potential and its price can increase too much, although bitcoin price has increased too much and people have already received a lot of money from it, but stil people are interested in bitcoin and they are still investing their money there. i am sure that if they will hold their bitcoin for some more time they will surely get a very good profit from it.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

Well, my advice to you is that while bitcoins surely can still give you decent profits, I think that it is already pretty late to invest in this coin. I am not saying this because I hate bitcoins, I am a fan of bitcoin and in fact, I still hold it. But the thing is, it cannot give you that much profit anymore specially when you are just a small investor. My advice would be to invest in low pricing coins that have great ideologies and great devs because these type of coins can really go up so much in value if you manage to choose the right one.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

For now bitcoin price is not really high, so you can take this opportunity to invest in bitcoin. You can also holding it and sell it when the price goes high.
It’s never late when it comes to investing into bitcoins for just one reason because the probability of it going up is very huge and by waiting you may even miss a great chance of making some profits as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

agree with your opinion, with a total supply bitcoin of only 21 million coins, and if the world uses it you can imagine how high bitcoin prices if all countries legalize Bitcoin as a transaction. I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin at the moment
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

I for one see the bitcoin as a food investment when you have enough quantity for HODL. It is never too late even at this moment judging by the stage we are still in; the adoption stage. There is still a lot to explore on the bitcoin which has not fully been unravelled. A lot of persons are will still be trooping in later thereby making the price soar high. So, come in for the investment and hodl.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

For me, if you want to invest now in bitcoin world you are not late because everyday bitcoin is become more expensive than before so, the price of bitcoin is keep rising and rising so, if you invest you money now, you have the possibility to earn more someday that why I say, is not to late to invest in bitcoin world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: