Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:40:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1809 times)
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

I remember that at the beginning of last year, when the price of bitcoin was still below $1000, many saw it impossible to break the historical barrier of $1300 that year, and in fact I met people who sold many bitcoins at that price, waiting for a big correction to the downside.

But now that we have discovered the full potential of bitcoin, I think even the least optimistic believe that bitcoin still has a lot of space to grow, so maybe these days are the last opportunities we have to buy bitcoins below $10,000 before it goes to the moon.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
As thearket continues to progresses, so is bitcoin's price. Because of this, a lot of people are coming into thinking that since the price is becoming too expensive in the passing of the day, it just feels like it's so hard to buy a whole while nit breaking your pockets. Which becomes the foubdation of these people to thinking that it is imdeed late to invest on bitcoins altigether.
Witmeur27

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Never too late my friend
diorthotis

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

Its not a matter of being too late for bitcoin, it is a question of whether investing into bitcoin is within your price range. For me, when I first got into crypto currency, bitcoin was $800 USD. I felt the same as I do now, that it is not in my price range. Sticking to this philosophy has earned me a tremendous amount more than if I had invested the same amount in bitcoin. Altcoins are the way to go if you want massive returns in my experiences.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

I dont think there is exact time or date for investing in bitcoin because it is very profitable. For me anytime will be the best time for investing money in bitcoin because i see lot of increase this year.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

It's not late yet so far you are doing it for medium to long term, but if short term, don't bother because you may be caught up in FUD and lose.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

there is no late buddy for investment because the number of bitcoin investors is always increasing and bitcoin prices always go up
Yes for sure no time is late for bitcoin, price of bitcoin use to get high ad get low, but if we are real investors we can make investment any time, hold at time don’t get late any longer because price is increasing with time, increasing number of investors are a sign future price of bitcoin will be very high, I am trying to earn and collect enough money to buy at least a few bitcoin to hold for my future because price is really good right now.
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

Not late but surely a full of possibility of danger than when the price was low at the beginning of the year. If a big correction comes and the price really tanks and most sell their coins alot of individual wealth will end up in the coffers of institutions. That is classic as the big players get a hold of a market. The market will most likely continue to swing up and down and then eventually sell off. Those who refuse to sell will be under pressure depending upon the size of their holdings and at what price they got in.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

You have a point. However, you can only be wealthy two ways:

1. Bitcoin soars some years from now.
2. You have enough money to buy a significant % of the remaining bitcoins.

Rich people are only rich because they own a huge % of the worlds' wealth.

I suggest investing in cryptocurrencies that are backed by resources we know will never go away or lose value like gold, energy, food etc.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

The price of bitcoin started to increase and it increased to some level but it do not mean that you are late but it means that everyone now have to invest in it because the real point of bitcoin price is much higher and if it will reach to that point that you will double your money from now. So do not waste more time and invest in bitcoin now,
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

Investing in a good coin like bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, ETC, WAVES always appreciate. If you want to invest your money then go for today then that won't be your loss or cause of tension. Your investment will come with good profits. Go on Buddy  Wink

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

For me it is not too late because the value of the bitcoins are still playing around $9,000 and they cannot even get up to $10,000 so still they are half the price compared to the last record breaking highest. So that means there are a lot more prices to come ebcause I am sure that they will go back to that almost $20,000 price or even more in the year end. So lets us still buy bitcoins because that is still a great opening for us
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

I really agree with you, bitcoin price is still cheap now, we have to buy bitcoin, next year bitcoin price will be expensive, more and more buyers from day to day, so we do not have to delay to buy bitcoin
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

Nothing is late on bitcoin investment. Well if you think that you're actually late because of its value is continously rising again, that when you take the advantage of its volatility. You're gonna have to wait for its value to slide down again and then buy as much as you can. Or if you can't wait for that, you can also try investing on some other coins.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

i agree with you, bitcoin is not popular as you know, somebody said that bitcoin price is high because of popularity, but as we know bitcoin is not popular, my friends around me that use bitcoin only 3 - 4 % and people that know bitcoin without use it only 5-10% only, so if you want to invest right now its not late because someday if everybody use bitcoin i think the price is going up more and more

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

It is better to late than of never.Bitcoin investment is incredibly growing, even you are a little bit late but you still have a huge chances to earned more in here same thing happen to the early adopters. But since crypto investment is on high risk than of real stock investment, that's why you should be smart in making decisions.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin today, try to have some more investment now  because I believe there is highly potential of growth coming in and good earnings will be given in the future. But of course don't forget to study and have a research before making an investment.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

No,  you are not yet late.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

I think,today is a better time to invest bitcoin,that because of the present value.There is a possibility to increase on these coming months.Invest now and earn profit soon.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

it is better you invest in bitcoin right now while the bitcoin price is not too expensive and you can buy at any price because once bitcoin price back to increase the highest price like what we see in the last December, then it will be difficult for us to buy a whole 1 bitcoin. although today the price is at the $9k, we can buy part by part so I am sure that we can a whole 1 bitcoin later with many price buy. and don't ever think that you are too late or not because only you that will know it is too late or not.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: