Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
jonhend

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

Hi, I think it all depends on what type of investment into bitcoin that you are looking at, e.g. short, medium or long term. So, depending on your comfort level, it would determine your holding period and investment portfolio. Personally i think, if you have the financial capability, mid to long term would be a good choice. Just my 2 cents worth.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

If bitcoin could reach almost $20.000, it can surely go up more than $9000. It is never late, Bitcoin is always going up in long term, so don't be afraid to buy it at the current price, it is going to be at least $10.000 this month, just be patient and don't panic, you can still make a good profit if you wait long enough.
Investment is not too late but we should be able to do the calculations to be able to get an evaluation of the price and also get prefeature whether today is still suitable or have to wait for the price drop first
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

It is never too late to invest, especially in such a promising digital asset as bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is around 9100$. According to the practice of last year, the main growth of cryptocurrencies began after may 14-16, when the Consensus 2018 conference will begin / will be held in new York. In the past year, with this conference the heat is gone. Therefore, now there is a correction of growth in order to buy cryptocurrencies cheaper
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Well i think a little bit, but not much, so technically you still have a chance while it is bot moving to $10k.
toral host25

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

Bitcoin is going up since the second week of May and has  since held on between $9k to $10k. It is still good time to invest in Bitcoin considering the high made last year. There is still space of growth before we hit the high of last year.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

In my opinion Instead of investing in Bitcoin at this price, you can buy promising altcoins they will give you higher returns . You can later convert altcoins to Bitcoin when you want
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

Yeah it is never late to invest in bitcoin because as the years passed by it is becoming more promising.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin and do not hesitate in investing, because if you are in doubt about investing then the chances of getting bigger profits will be reduced and will make you lose the opportunity or lose money ...
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

It's not too late, if you intend to invest in Bitcoin right now when I think, look at the daily market or its graphics, I think it is increasing so you will profit in the next day. good luck and success always.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
I believe in bitcoin, Fluctuations of the rate is normal for any currency. It's never too late to invest in the financial market, including bitcoins. since this market is still very young, which means that it has great prospects
When the price fluctuates it will make everyone interested in bitcoin, people feel getting a profit and he is selling then the price down and people who have been waiting for prices to fall then immediately buy and then price up and so on, this is a very good thing for the development of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Investing in bitcoin today is still a good option if you want to earn because bitcoin is rising again slowly and i think in few it will rise rapidly.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Not late to me to invest at this time. Because bitcoin is growing and keeps getting better.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

I don't think it's ever too late or the wrong time to invest in Bitcoin
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

As bitcoin continue to progress in the investment industry, and as it gains the acceptance of a lot of people worldwide, so is the value of bitcoin. This increase brings about a difficulty for the common people to buy a whole cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin. But it is not too late to invest on bitcoin as there are coubtless ways that we can invest ro it without breaking our pockets.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

You're saying that investing now is too late? No it is not. Remember bitcoin's volatility? Maybe other people thinks that it may vanish soon, but what about the other believers? Like me. I believe that bitcoin can secure my future. It is not your preferred price as of now, but think what's gonna happen soon and face the risk if you really want to get a good or the best profit you can have.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

I believe today is the best day to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin really crashed hard enough from the previous price of 20,000usd. Plus, the fact that many people speculate bitcoin going high. This adds up to the tension.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

No, you are not too late. Bitcoin still has great potential in the future. If you invest in bitcoin right now, then you will become successful people in the future. hopefully. The price of this very bitcoin is high, but there is still the potential to rise even higher.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

We can't be sure if investing today is a good option because even crypto experts did not expect the huge drop of bitcoin and to think if the price of bitcoin will rise again that's still a big question.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 10:07:57 AM by Gabrieelle

If you are still waiting to invest your money in bitcoin and keep hold your time to buy bitcoin, you will loss your time and your moment to take much profit with bitcoin, so far bitcoin price go on and on the high price, but we are still waiting for bitcoin on low price. We have not find bitcoin will be dump in the next time, but bitcoin will have an expensive price.
Viarahine

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

I also thought it was late when it was worth $ 2,400. In fact, it's not too late, I follow the news, and most politicians and analysts say that it will overcome the mark of more than $30,000, which is more than 140%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: