Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1809 times)
jurelmartin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

I dont think its that late given todays bitcoin popularity, the bitcoin community is growing each and everyday, with this being happen, it will give bitcoin more and more opportunities to invest
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:09:23 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin price now is not expensive, if compared last year, bitcoin did rise, but for now, bitcoin price is still low, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin, next year bitcoin will rise again
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

If we speak about bitcoin involvement, we can not really say that we are now late because sometimes the bitcoin price will drop down and we can buy more on it and hold. So then the involvement is not too late because we can maybe have a lot of opportunity on buying if we are going to wait on the droping of its price.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

You are not too late to invest bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin and crypto-currencies is a long-term investment. You can say this is an investment in the future. You do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency. It is the long term investment.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

I completly agree with your opinion. Bitcoin price is not to high compare to last year price. It is still good time to investing money on bitcoin.  There is a chance to get lot of profits from investing. Bitcoin price is growing and i hope at the end of year bitcoin makes new record.

cacakuswaya

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

Investing in bitcoin is not too late, just wait a little to make the price down and then buy bitcoin, after a few months of waiting the price will increase and you can earn a profit depends on how much bitcoin you buy.

really buy when bitcoin is at the lowest price.
bitcoin prices yesterday reached $ 6000.
now the bitcoin is heading to $ 20,000.
currently to buy not too late.
by the end of 2018 I expect bitcoin to rise higher.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

yeah in bitcoin dictionary there aren't word named "late" so if you want to buy bitcoin right now to get some profit you can join right now with some speculation and prediction first about the bitcoin in the future, is it goo to buy right now or not, so you need to make decision about it before you do it

Esteler

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

I do not think there's a sluggish word in investing in bitcoin, as long as you can manage it in the right way and in the right time. Surely you will be able to many conveniences and advantages.
There will be no late bitcoin, and every time is the right time to invest bitcoin. We are in great technology. Bitcoin is managed with a cryptocurenncy that has precision and a good system.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

You are not too late if you want to invest Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year .. if you have money and want to invest Bitcoin, immediately enter the market and monitor bitcoin prices. buy Bitcoin at a low price, so you can get a bigger profit later.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.

Yes, but we don't know if this is the max or how low it will actually go in the next couple of years. Value tends to go up over years.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:05:44 AM

Why most of the people think it's too late to buy bitcoin. Remember the income is in your hands if you are hardworking you can earn profit for sure. But this is the reminder also if you are investing to cryptocurrency because it is risky.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

You're wrong, today is the day when you need to invest. There was a time when bitcoin price was starting decreasing and dumping to 6,000$. People start making there own prediction that bitcoin will be more down or bitcoin is death they start selling there bitcoin. And now when the price pumping and reach up to 9,800$. People like you start asking the same question. Believe me it will never late especially if you're selecting bitcoin in crypto currency. Do you even know bitcoin will be increase more in the end of 2018? Yes, maybe in December it will reach 50,000$.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

It's not too late to be a part of the community and Bitcoin price is volatile in everyday.
You can invest of bitcoin everytime you want. Becasue investment is how to see the opportunity to get a profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

every years, bitcoin or crypto will grow more and more. in volume or in a popularity. so when someone ask about, its too late to invest in bitcoin? the answer still big no. and for me, the beginning of bitcoin is in 2018. many member join here, to get more profit here, and many people stuck to hold bitcoin because they buy it at high price. so just buy bitcoin and than wait until the price is good to sell it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

Not at all…
Just look behind one year price was very low as compare now, but peoples was selling & buying bitcoin & now they are doing trade on the price of 9000$. So can say every time is perfect to invest in bitcoin.

For short term return you have to monitor carefully market & make investment in a dump but don’t wait for 7K because graph is gradually upwards if you are a long term investor then just buy bitcoin & hold.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

not too late, you can invest anytime and with any money
we can not know what will happen after a week to come, because bitcoin is hard to guess, but it is obviously rising in price for the next few years
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

there are no words to invest in bitcoin at this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I dare and I learn to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hoping bitcoin to get ahead and become a master of all investments.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Investing is not to late, all users have free will to invest, it depends to our choice when we will do to invest bitcoin. When the bitcoin increase or decrease its totally depends on the investors what will the process they make.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

it's never too late to invest in bitcoin when it's the right time to invest in bitcoin because I'm brave and I'm learning to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks that are different from the various investments in the world, I believe and I'm hoping bitcoin is getting more advanced and becoming the all-invester of all investments.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

I do not think you are too late to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still very worthy to have our future investment assets. It's still a small part who knows and uses Bitcoin, there are still many people around the World who do not know Bitcoin. And I am very confident that Bitcoin will continue to benefit anytime. You must immediately buy Bitcoin now before you regret it when the price will go up drastically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: