Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
jchav010101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

We can say this bitcoin is an investment for the future.We do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency.The important is investing in it on the right time.There's always has a chance to make a profit and it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
If we read the predictions of bitcoin in the future, and if we believe it, then starting bitcoin investment today is not a late decision. maybe be late is better than never, if we refer to bitcoin price when first released.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

if you invest in bitcoin it's still not too late in fact it's just the right time to buy a bitcoin because of its very low price now.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. Although many risks will occur, but I myself believe that the future of digital currency in general is still bright. This is in line with the still large demand and various regulatory considerations by the authorities of many countries.
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

The future of blockchain technology (technology behind the digital currency) looks bright and potentially transforms the entire industry's future from the housing market to health and legal services.
so l, in my opinion this is the perfect time to start and invest in bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

you can do right now if you want to invest in bitcoin because the price is down too deep and I think this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. this day, bitcoin price is down until $8543 and it might get down too deep if there is no support but I think the price will back to increase later. you need to invest with fast if you don't want to be late because, after this, I think the price will bounce up and reach the highest price again.
To me my personal vies that still it is good time for both short time invest as well as for long term investment, i think that those people who have good experience in short term invest they can make good money from short term investment, but i think that those people who do not have good experience in short term investment, still they have the opportunity to invest money for long term which is a safe and good methof for making money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

now is not a good time to invest in btc and i think now invest some valuable altcoins such as Ae, EOS etc. will give u more rewards!
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

Investing in bitcoin is never too late for people who has a big heart and with an open heart too to invest into bitcoin without any hesitation at all, because today is the right time to do so. Invest in bitcoin now!
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

No, you're not too late. the current price of Bitcoin is down. you can invest your money now, and wait until the price goes up. then you will get a profit.
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

the best invest you do in life, is investing in employees to make your business.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin will continue to increase in terms of price. so I think even though now you invest it can be one of the best and it's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency.

Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

You're still not too late to get bitcoin, for us you can invest in bitcoin now, so you'll generate a lot of bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin prices always go up higher.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

You can invest Bitcoin now but it's better to invest your money in different altcoins Bitcoin price is stable and we don't know when the price will rise again and also make a proper research on what altcoin you want to invest. try to learn how to trade this will bring you huge amount of money.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

i keep telling people that it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, myself have bought some lately, despite the fact that it's getting bullish, we aren't praying for bears
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 10:24:52 PM by KrishaBitcoin

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

It will never be too late to join any form of investments especially Bitcoin investments as long as the certain investment has the potential to make our money to grow. Although joining Bitcoin investment has a risk but no investment of today are free of risks to earn so better to join Bitcoin now specially the price is not so expensive to purchase at this moment because sooner or later if the price will suddenly to increase it will not be too late but you just miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price once again.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

investing takes experience, cleverness and patience. if for now, you are not too late to buy bitcoin, because the current price has stabilized. what you need to know if you want to trade in the world crypto is buy when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up.

PpaatToupee

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

We can't really say how Bitcoin will do in the future, but i think that it will soon climb back up as soon as regulation talks are done and over with hopefully before 2018 ends.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to the Bitcoins price in the future. But I think the price of bitcoins is increasing especially when many people adopt it. I'm sure that there will be a lot of change in the crypto world and the only thing we do is to keep up with what's happening.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I think, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin.. Because the investment will be useful in the future later and to fruition.. May investors not think too late to invest bitcoin..
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

I think every time is a good time to start investing on bitcoin. Depending on our goals in the investment, long-term investments or short-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: