Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODLing will get you nowhere  (Read 6186 times)
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

So far holding have been working very well for a lot of investors. I believe that will continue working. Don't just give it up with the first serious problem is on your way. This dip is temporary and holding will show very good profit when the market recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

I disagree with this opinion. Holding is actually the ability to maximise income and gain through maturity that take place while you hold and endure.  Almost all coin usually have their days and if you are holding quality coin,  pay day is just around the corner!

zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

I agree that a very long wait in a hold can still lead people to very deplorable consequences, because today people still have the opportunity to lose with the help of such corrections as this year, do you think that this is normal?
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

You dont know what you are talking about. Holding is the wisest and a great decision to take to earn more money.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Definitely this is wrong. Holding crypto now is the best thing to do to avpid getting lose on the money invested on cryptocurrency. Even the likes of me had regret on why i have sold my cryto. So what happen to now is that i was losing some of my hard earn money but at the same time i learned also the hard way.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Holding will not get you anywhere! This is true! If the coins or tokens dont have any potential to grow.
There are so many people who hold tokens and they are great now and earn a lot.
like those who hold BTC before and made a leap in life.
Trading is good to those tokens who are not worth to hold for a long time.
goatminer

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

I think if everyone will follow your advice and will not hold then people who although still holding will get a lof of profit. Of course if everyone is holding it leads to nowhere. But there is never such situation when absolutely everyone do the same thing. There is always a balance.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

You dont know what you are talking about. Holding is the wisest and a great decision to take to earn more money.
Depending on the coin we should decide whether or not to hold them, because many coin holders keep their prices down, so I think analyzing real coin projects

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

I agree that a very long wait in a hold can still lead people to very deplorable consequences, because today people still have the opportunity to lose with the help of such corrections as this year, do you think that this is normal?
yes definitely holding is best and i had learn it already the hard way when i do crypto panic selling. i had been to small scale investment and now i am also eyeing again to invest because i do believe on cryptocurrency and will getting profit in the near future.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

if you listen to the words of others and always invest because of burning talk and following the decisions of other traders then you will not get results from your investment. maybe you will fall too deep.

I agree, if you want to hold your coins, you can do so, its up for you to decide what to do with your coins, do not listen to what other people say about and what you do with your own coins, you should be the one to decide on your own.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

The past week, as I've been looking to invest in recently finished ICOs since most of their prices are way below ICO price, I noticed the same thing mentioned over and over in their telegram channels.

People screaming: HODL!!!  It will moon someday!!!!

Another one that is common: When BINANCE!?!?! If only we were on Binance!!!

This makes me laugh inside.  Crypto is not a magical place where all coins will eventually rise in value if you just hold on to them.

Most ICOs did very poorly the last 3 months.  The ones that did the worst were the ones that started in January
Now, a lot of these startups are underfunded and could only list in low volume exchanges and seeing their prices crash to ridiculously low prices.
And everyone is crying on their Telegram.

Listen very closely yo: The price will never rise if everyone HODls!

Prices are boosted through supply and demand and if a vast majority of people who own the coin are not trading it, than you are severely cutting in to that chain.

Instead of Hodling, you should be buying and making strategic trade choices.
Hodling may be easy but you also need to get updated on you coin from time to time that's the similarity of day trading and long term trading.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

The past week, as I've been looking to invest in recently finished ICOs since most of their prices are way below ICO price, I noticed the same thing mentioned over and over in their telegram channels.

This makes me laugh inside.  Crypto is not a magical place where all coins will eventually rise in value if you just hold on to them.

Most ICOs did very poorly the last 3 months.  The ones that did the worst were the ones that started in January
Now, a lot of these startups are underfunded and could only list in low volume exchanges and seeing their prices crash to ridiculously low prices.

Prices are boosted through supply and demand and if a vast majority of people who own the coin are not trading it, than you are severely cutting in to that chain.

I think the channel in the telegram is scam and not so accurate you need to study on your own to your investments and tokens.
montaza

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

It is best option to hold for now, we have different decision in crypto, we can hear the advise of others but we are the ones who will still decide in the end if what option would be better for us.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

if you listen to the words of others and always invest because of burning talk and following the decisions of other traders then you will not get results from your investment. maybe you will fall too deep.
Thats right, because other people's suggestions aren't necessarily true and maybe only for their sake, so it's better if you believe in yourself, use your calculations, analysis, and your own skills to determine which choices you will choose, don't follow other people's views
charms03

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

I think it depends on what coins are we holding, i am not gonna hold those coins which i think dont have a future. I am a hodler , i am scared in trading and i hope someday i can gain more profit and make my life easier 😉
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

Hodl strategy is not for everyone, need to have a patience and sometimes you have to hold cryptocurrency for very long time (1-3 years). I guess, those, who bought alts in 2014-2015 and sold it in 2017 have a huge profit. Just need to wait the right moment.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

You should immediately understand that the investment is a long-term prospect. Maybe you're lucky and can take a profit in a short time. But most often it lasts for years
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

I think it depends on what coins are we holding, i am not gonna hold those coins which i think dont have a future. I am a hodler , i am scared in trading and i hope someday i can gain more profit and make my life easier 😉
If lucks permits you then you will be able to succeed from this type of investment, knowing the project that you are supporting is very essential when
supporting a coins, if you know that the project will continue to progress and meets those target plans then surely you will be able to harvest a fruit of
success coming from your invested money from this crypto market, continue to keep monitoring and make sure that in any event you see good movements.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

I think depending on the moment you choose holding or not. The market is gradually rising but still fluctuate slightly. You should continue to wait a short time to see how the situation and then decide whether to continue holding or not.
That is a good idea fellow. In every investment, one must be smart in every decision. One must be keen observer and must posses a good attitude towards the business.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

if sell now no point too, maybe hodl and wait  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: