Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:50:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504745 times)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:53:58 AM

I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers. But Armstrong is fairly unbiased and makes an excellent case. Part of me believes that TPTB are gonna run this into the ground. Which makes me wonder if there is any safe place to put my capital now.

Even if we completely discard Armstrong, the essays and logic in this thread provide a powerful and internally consistent forecast that addresses the who, what, where, and why of our current economic decline. What Armstrong potentially adds to this is the when. As my recent back and forth with iamback makes clear I am not yet sold on Armstrong but I am most certainly not disregarding him either. You don't need Armstrong to see the trend and the trend is very bad.

I don't think real estate is in itself a bad investment but it is very easy to tax so you need to look closely at the underlying fiscal situation of your area. Is your country insolvent when you account for debt and promised pensions/benefits. In the end this will drive long term taxation. If the fundamentals are bad the productive will leave causing the fundamentals to deteriorate further. For an insolvent government fixed immovable real estate is low hanging fruit.

You could be right. Hard to believe taxation will increase in The Netherlands any further. Perhaps I should look into something more small scale in Africa where debt GDP is virtually the opposite of Europe in many cases!

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
iamback

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:55:46 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 06:31:18 PM by iamback

I've been programming non-stop since my prior post (except for 6 hours sleep on the bed 2 feet from my desk). Almost ready to launch my new business! I literally didn't do anything else (didn't eat, didn't talk to anyone, didn't read anything, ... oh I did urinate though). A few 1000 LOCs.

Watch all of these videos and listen very attentively and carefully to every word.

For example in one of the videos Armstrong in explains in exact detail why rising interest rates will send the USA into sovereign debt default eventually (70% of the national debt is to pay interest!). Another example is that Armstrong told John Major what to say when Soros broke the British pound! Another recent prediction Armstrong got correct was the break of the Swiss peg (he even told the Swiss central bank in 2012 that the peg would break as part of the contagion leading to the Sovereign Debt Big Bang 2015.75).

So many interesting facts in these videos:

http://www.idfa.nl/industry/tags/project.aspx?id=B2EA7AC0-0D46-4D4C-86C3-FD028573C70A&tab=idfa
(watch both videos at above link, second video talks about 2015.75)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxOUyPKA_vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJNEjq7I5Is
(in this video he relates how he was in the hole with the terrorists a year before 9/11 and saw them drawing planes flying into the WTC)

Password scrambled, ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Formerly AnonyMint, TheFascistMind, contagion, UnunoctaniumTesticles.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:03:20 PM

I've been programming non-stop since my prior post (except for 6 hours sleep on the bed 2 feet from my desk). Almost ready to launch my new business! I literally didn't do anything else (didn't eat, didn't talk to anyone, didn't read anything, ... oh I did urinate though). A few 1000 LOCs.

Watch all of these videos and listen very attentively and carefully to every word.

For example in one of the videos Armstrong in exact detail while rising interest rates will send the USA into sovereign debt default eventually (70% of the national debt is to pay interest!).

http://www.idfa.nl/industry/tags/project.aspx?id=B2EA7AC0-0D46-4D4C-86C3-FD028573C70A&tab=idfa

Thanks iamback, I tried to find where The Forecaster was showing here, but I couldn't find it on MA's site.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:15:30 PM

also insurance against default was mandatory so I figured that there was little risk

And when the insurance company defaults, then whose name is liable for all the debt? (yours! the government+banksters will even change the rules if necessary)

I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers.

The longish video linked in my prior post explains that all of Europe has only sovereign debt as the Tier 1 capital which is backing everything from banking to insurance to derivatives.

The entire European economy will stop. Armstrong is predicting war.

You people are asleep at the wheel. You have no fucking clue how bad this is going to get and how radically Europe will change in 2016.

CoinCube you need to wake up from casual slumber. The biggest problem with real estate is that in a deflationary contagion, you can't sell it, and then you can't move. Moving is going to be critical to your future.

Password scrambled, ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Formerly AnonyMint, TheFascistMind, contagion, UnunoctaniumTesticles.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:16:28 PM

Welcome back, iamback.  I keep reading that Jolt Cola and Mountain Dew Code Red are what the programmers here in the USA like (extra caffeine)...  Code Red is also much favored among gang-bangers in the ghetto, go figure, LOL...

ALL of us here would be interested to learn more about your business when you are ready.  So do let us know what you are up to.  If it is involved with crypto, well so much the better for us.

Starting about June or so, I will go into Bunker Mode again (waiting on 2015.75), *sigh*.  Wondering WHEN a crunch comes is getting almost boring.  They are very good at can-kicking, I have been surprised for years how long it takes (though Armstrong DOES have the ability to patiently look and calculate when things happen).
iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:19:42 PM

I don't consume any caffeine, nor sugar. I am calm. But you all had better understand that Armstrong has NEVER been wrong. And you all better realize that October is only a few months from now!

What is wrong with you people? You act like you have plenty of time. You don't!

I am going to back to work.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:30:35 PM

Speaking for myself, our daughter IS getting married, and if you don't think THAT takes time, well you ain't been there!  My time is often not my own...

In the continuing education of the OROBTC guy, I completed my latest assignment, posting a hashed document on the blockchain via a small outfit called bitproof.io.  Here is the blockchain transaction number placing the document (best viewed at blockchain.info):

f33e63974710ea830cb8d5126afbac14b1f5dd3ee3a4dc33cb9e4fba59697aaa

Curious people may want to look near the bottom to see the "OP_RETURN" output.  You can see something similar at coinsecrets.org as well.

I wanted to see what kinds of items could be hashed and put there on the blockchain.  So, I wrote up something with a picture, several links and a small table showing sales to customers (was on MS Excel):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M-vO0h0W_nLy-Z1Sz8xiYAhaCbmTMThL8FnW7hcoCkw/

Been preparing (slowly though) for years iamback.  Maybe for longer than you've been alive. 

Got Gunz?  Smiley
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:56:08 PM

also insurance against default was mandatory so I figured that there was little risk

And when the insurance company defaults, then whose name is liable for all the debt? (yours! the government+banksters will even change the rules if necessary)

I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers.

The longish video linked in my prior post explains that all of Europe has only sovereign debt as the Tier 1 capital which is backing everything from banking to insurance to derivatives.

You people are asleep at the wheel. You have no fucking clue how bad this is going to get and how radically Europe will change in 2016.

CoinCube you need to wake up from casual slumber. The biggest problem with real estate is that in a deflationary contagion, you can't sell it, and then you can't move. Moving is going to be critical to your future.

I am preparing. But there is little I can do in regards to my location right now. And you're right, I don't have any idea how radically Europe will potentially change. I'll watch the next two videos you posted.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:03:23 PM

I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers. But Armstrong is fairly unbiased and makes an excellent case. Part of me believes that TPTB are gonna run this into the ground. Which makes me wonder if there is any safe place to put my capital now.

Even if we completely discard Armstrong, the essays and logic in this thread provide a powerful and internally consistent forecast that addresses the who, what, where, and why of our current economic decline. What Armstrong potentially adds to this is the when. As my recent back and forth with iamback makes clear I am not yet sold on Armstrong but I am most certainly not disregarding him either. You don't need Armstrong to see the trend and the trend is very bad.

I don't think real estate is in itself a bad investment but it is very easy to tax so you need to look closely at the underlying fiscal situation of your area. Is your country insolvent when you account for debt and promised pensions/benefits. In the end this will drive long term taxation. If the fundamentals are bad the productive will leave causing the fundamentals to deteriorate further. For an insolvent government fixed immovable real estate is low hanging fruit.

You could be right. Hard to believe taxation will increase in The Netherlands any further. Perhaps I should look into something more small scale in Africa where debt GDP is virtually the opposite of Europe in many cases!

While some may think that having my abodes paid for and mortgage free, I am hear to tell you that the tax man still expects his piece of my pie. They said that property taxes would not increase and the % increase would be 0. They honored that but then jacked the appraised value to a 5% increase. Cocksuckers get you anyway that they want. The saying: 'If you want to see who owns your property, try not paying the tax on it.' rings oh so true.

It gets tiring. I have now calculated that approximately 70% of my fiat income is spent on taxes. Debt slavery. Their paradigm has to end.

There is no rational explanation for property tax other than a means of control and robber baron lunacy.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:04:53 PM

Speaking for myself, our daughter IS getting married, and if you don't think THAT takes time, well you ain't been there!  My time is often not my own...

In the continuing education of the OROBTC guy, I completed my latest assignment, posting a hashed document on the blockchain via a small outfit called bitproof.io.  Here is the blockchain transaction number placing the document (best viewed at blockchain.info):

f33e63974710ea830cb8d5126afbac14b1f5dd3ee3a4dc33cb9e4fba59697aaa

Curious people may want to look near the bottom to see the "OP_RETURN" output.  You can see something similar at coinsecrets.org as well.

I wanted to see what kinds of items could be hashed and put there on the blockchain.  So, I wrote up something with a picture, several links and a small table showing sales to customers (was on MS Excel):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M-vO0h0W_nLy-Z1Sz8xiYAhaCbmTMThL8FnW7hcoCkw/

Been preparing (slowly though) for years iamback.  Maybe for longer than you've been alive. 

Got Gunz?  Smiley

I'm armed to the teeth. I grew up with guns. I could not imagine not owning and handling guns.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:09:24 PM

For example in one of the videos Armstrong in explains in exact detail why rising interest rates will send the USA into sovereign debt default eventually (70% of the national debt is to pay interest!). Another example is that Armstrong told John Major what to say when Soros broke the British pound! Another recent prediction Armstrong got correct was the break of the Swiss peg (he even told the Swiss central bank in 2012 that the peg would break as part of the contagion leading to the Sovereign Debt Big Bang 2015.75).

(watch both videos at above link, second video talks about 2015.75)

(in this video he relates how he was in the hole with the terrorists a year before 9/11 and saw them drawing planes flying into the WTC)

Thanks for this. I will watch now and get back to you later.

EDIT: What is the site that you are working on at such a feverish pace?

iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:39:31 PM

Here is striking evidence that grey hair can be restored back to normal color! This is one of my (few) chest hairs. I suspect this is the very high doses of EGCG I've been taking. I have explained why in greater detail to those who communicate with me in private.

iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:52:29 PM

As Armstrong predicted, debtors' prisons are returning in the USSA:

http://www.nestmann.com/what-happens-when-big-brother-privatizes-debt-collection

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:55:08 PM

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

How much economic theory have you read, I think that's an important piece of information for me to use to decide if I should:

A) Read any further, and
B) Put any credit into your opinion that this reading is valuable.

I await your response.

iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:57:40 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 10:04:45 PM by iamback

How much economic theory have you read

Hopefully not too much, since the mainstream crap out there is mostly nonsense, including much of Austrian economics too.

Don't read. Please leave. In fact, I command you to not read it and to not waste your time posting in this thread.

Bye.

(CoinCube this is an example of how to be efficient. Don't waste your time (as coinits says, let them "jump fuckers"). You don't have much time remaining).

iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:11:33 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 08:28:07 PM by iamback

Europe is the first domino to tip over starting 2015.75...

The latest Forecaster trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byGEOiBz1RM

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/03/10/sovereign-debt-crisis-on-steroids/

Quote from: Armstrong
Sovereign Debt Crisis on Steroids

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; First thank you so much for sharing with us your views of how the world really functions. While there are the typical conspiracy arguments, you are the only one with experience. My nephew works in a major top 10 bank. He told me everyone reads you on the trading desks and that you are correct. They cannot speak publicly. He said only you seem to have a grasp on the depth of the abyss we face. What he explained was that the bank reserves are not mark to market and you are correct that this is a major crisis which we face. Is the entire banking system propped up with sovereign debt that is just going to collapse in a major liquidity crisis?

ANSWER: Yes. I will be going over this in more detail at the Solution Conference. Unfortunately, the media does not report the real issues that underlay what we have called BIG BANG. The crux of the problem is always corrupt politicians. I have explained how they have transformed a private banking organization into a tool to support government debt. But the untold story is the quality of the bank reserves. This is why the Euro is collapsing.

Financial institutions must hold for their commitment in government bonds as reserves and there is no mark-to-market requirement because there is a political assumption that overrides real world economics. The securities of sovereign governments are valued as “risk-free”. So in other words, the bank reserves do not reflect actual market conditions. If the government defaults, well there goes the entire banking system.

In the Euro Debt Crisis is the classic example of the cliff we really face. Everything can honestly just vanish in the blink of an eye.

The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, in the economically important countries has warned there is a problem here.

The immediate rules could lead to total banking chaos. This is also impacted by pension funds and insurance companies. All have “risk free” government bonds on their books.

This is so entwined, there is nothing else to call this but BIG BANG. Everything is connected. Absolutely everything. Tip one thing over and we have a total cascade failure. People can create AI models and pronounce to the world they will now use AI. The problem, it takes a database beyond what you can buy on the internet and then you have code that takes decades to write and perfect. This not some 3 month school project. We are in real trouble here.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/03/10/real-estate-doing-well/

Yes this is the place I grew up with the address 314. Guess it was symmetry.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/03/09/usa-premier-a-surprise-event-la-nyc-in-just-weeks/

USA Premier – A Surprise Event – LA & NYC in just weeks

here has been a surprise  turn of events. A distributor has stepped forward for the United States. The film will make its Oscar Run first with a showing for 3 screenings per day for 7 days. The dates will be:

March 27th at the  Laemmle Music Hall 3 in LA located at 9036 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

April 3rd at the Cinema Village in New York. Here too, there will be 3 screenings per day for 7 days.

This will be their Oscar Run requirement for the United States. I wish them all the best. It took a lot of courage to make this film on their part no less get all the funding exclusively from Europe. European comments have been that this is like a political thriller. Indeed, when a film is about bankers manipulating governments at the highest levels, you really have to have guts to expose such schemes for the producers.

Congrats – You Did it!

iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

CoinCube, the EU Petri dish has almost exhausted its food supply. Armstrong is confirming the 2018 to 2023 timeframe for Greece to exit when the entire EU dies:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/03/09/can-the-euro-survive-beyond-2018/

It is only a matter of time until the Euro collapses sinking into the abyss. The French presidential election could be the straw that starts the disintegration of the Euro. The reason is very clear. The economic abyss with youth unemployment over 60% warns there is the complete failure to create new jobs and overall 20% unemployment in Euroland would mean the end of the single currency with massive civil unrest. The problem is NOT Greece. Greece is illustrating the problem. Brussels is holding on for dear life, but the end-game was began in 2008. That was the fateful year the Euro peaked. It was the end of times for Europe.

Just from a technical perspective, the Euro closed 2014 beneath the upward channel which stood at 122. The Euro closed 2014 at 120.99. The rally in the DAX is reflecting that the smart money is starting to bet against the survival of the Euro itself. From a timing perspective, the earliest target for the end of the Euro will be 2018. The latest appears to be 2020/2021 on a normal trading cycle. If we were to extend by summary law, since European leaders are so eager to end democratic elections when they know they are dead wrong, that the maximum extension would be to the next half cycle after the ECM peak in 2023 bringing us to 17.2 years from 2008 into 2025.

German debt is soon to explode. Then we have the implosion of the banking system for their entire reserves are based upon politically correct investment into government debt of all members. This is a Greek Tragedy mixed with a comedy of errors and people in Brussels refusing to admit they screwed up big time. They are refusing to concede the ship is sinking.

iamback

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:57:51 PM

The Euro has broken through that green line on the chart from prior post. Will be probably get a deadcat bounce soon.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/03/10/the-euro-cracks-107/

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:59:23 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 11:25:16 PM by darlidada

@iamback: ive avoided reading your posts for the last 3 months. im already fighting depression and it was scaring me and i didnt want to think about it. i know you and armstrong are right and a cataclysm is coming. i sense it. i live in france and things are getting tougher every day. i guess i need to prepare myself too.
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:24:31 PM

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

How much economic theory have you read, I think that's an important piece of information for me to use to decide if I should:

A) Read any further, and
B) Put any credit into your opinion that this reading is valuable.

I await your response.

I was an economics major for a year before deciding that the opportunity cost of that career track was far too high. I subsequently jumped ship to biochemistry and mathematics. I have a doctorate but it is not in a field related to economics.

I very much value my time and the time of others. If I did not believe the information was both unique and worth reading I would not have posted it.

(CoinCube this is an example of how to be efficient. Don't waste your time (as coinits says, let them "jump fuckers"). You don't have much time remaining).

As the old saying goes you can catch more flies with honey then vinager. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: