Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
It is possible because the technology nowadays was very fast in involving in their own, is it keep into your mind how bitcoin was invented impossible but they do and the truth is now this is very in demand in many country and many big company invest in virtual currency.
Elachious12

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Cryptocurrency has more acceptability than National currency as using Crypto one can  use Cryptocurrency to trade with people from different part of the world while with National currency there is limitations
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

If cryptocurrencies continue to grow and position themselves as systems that are beyond the influence of banks and the reach of government regulation, we can be sure that governments will enact national laws and take their share of the proceeds.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

We should expect that cryptocurrencies  wont have any confrontation. It is new and change is really not what humans easily adhere or adapt to.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

I think it depends on a country. Poor countries will not use cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. Because it will not be fair to anybody. Like the poor people. They cannot use crypto. It it more better for them to use their national currency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I accept as of now national currency of fiat money is still strong currency in the world market exchange use by the people to buy things
Crypto as of now are in time to promote and introduce to people about the importance of this new currency and how it works give opportunity those people need to earn, hoping someday crypto recognized by entire world become number one currency and use bitcoin to buy anything in this world.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

We certainly would get to the point where crypto would not only be superior to any national currency but be the major currency in all over the world. The evidence is already emerging and not far-fetched if 1 bitcoin is at least 8 thousand times of more value than the most popular and widely acceptable currency in the world, USD then we are just starting.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

There are many differences between bitcoin and national currency. The national currency is used in all parts of its country. Another country's national currency is used as the currency of another country.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

It depends.  If a country is 1st world country just like United States, they can replace there national currency with crypto because they are technologically advance while in the developing countries and the third world countries, how can they adopt cryptocurrency if in the first place they are not aware of that? so it really depends on what country.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

I think this might happen because the purpose of making bitcoin is as a means of payment not as an investment tool.
Especially for now more and more people who prefer to use online shopping services rather than shopping to conventional stores, even for small things though.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

Crypto currency is just digital where you have a lot of crypto currency that is fluctuating in nature or in other words uncertain compared to the country's currency is always up every year. For example bitcoin where demand is so bitcoin prices will increase significantly, we call the dollar where all countries focus also with the economic graph as the main direction. Cool
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

it will surely take more time. It is possible for cryptocurrencies to coexist with national currencies or fiat. But I don't think governments will make it possible to replace fiat entirely with bitcoin; it will make the governments powerless in terms of managing their economies. However, governments might create their own blockchain and have their own crypto to battle it out with bitcoin.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:01:42 AM

No,crpto currency will not replace national currency because it is so volatile and it is just a digital currency that very useful in terms of investment. National currency are issued by the government while cryptocurrency is not and at this moment not all country all over the world accept crypto currency.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

I think that belief is highly speculative. We are still a long way off from cryptocurrencies being fully embraced by the mainstream, and it may take decades rather than a few years for this transition to take place.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

Yes, this is possible. Because the purpose of making bitcoin is as a means of payment and today more and more people love online payments because they realize that shopping at conventional stores and making manual payments equals wasting their time.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

Yes, this is possible. Because the purpose of making bitcoin is as a means of payment and today more and more people love online payments because they realize that shopping at conventional stores and making manual payments equals wasting their time.

Its possible maybe in the next 5-10 years where bitcoin  is used in all countries. But for now due to lack of supplies it is impossible because unlik fiat its supply is unlimited and can be produced more by the government when necessary. Also the national currency is centralized and control by the law and bank and issued by the government while cryptos are.decentralized and not controlled by any single entity or government.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

it takes a long time to adjust to use crypto money, because it is a new thing for those who are accustomed to using a currency that has become hereditary.

And it's not impossible if you still do not understand about this money that is digital
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

I think crypto will only be an alternative payment because there are still many people who do not understand what is cryptocurrency and how to use cryptocurrency, they are easier to use cash money.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

I think fiat money will evolve to digital form and i am believe it will still exist. Cryptocurrency still exist too and its more bigger and can be payment too. I am believe in the future government will releasing regulation about crypto not only as investment but as payment too
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

Digital money can not completely replace other payment method! Cash is still used because the Internet does not completely cover the earth and not everyone will be using internet everydays!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: