Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2953 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

nope cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat money. government cannot take tax on crypto while they can take it in fiat. crypto price is volatile and not ideal for business. it can be use in business but there is a risk of your business being bankrupt. fiat and crypto are a good combination and they will do very well. 
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

Well, everything is coming from zero or nothing the globe is round and the time must be changed, so we can not predict specifically and what the exact possible happen to Crypto currency Replaced of our National currency or Fiat money.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think it is possible but it needed to have more improvement before it become adopted as a payment method. Cryptocurrency and national money have a big difference because in cryptocurrency it can be only use through the use of online but in fiat currency it can be used everywhere on which make the cryptocurrency hard to adopt in all over the world because of its accessibility that not all people can achieved in order to use it.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

Yes, this is possible. Because the purpose of making bitcoin is as a means of payment and today more and more people love online payments because they realize that shopping at conventional stores and making manual payments equals wasting their time.

Its possible maybe in the next 5-10 years where bitcoin  is used in all countries. But for now due to lack of supplies it is impossible because unlik fiat its supply is unlimited and can be produced more by the government when necessary. Also the national currency is centralized and control by the law and bank and issued by the government while cryptos are.decentralized and not controlled by any single entity or government.
If the government knows bitcoin and the other of cryptocurrency will replace the national money I hope the government will never accept payment system with cryptocurrency. The government will always keep the currency that he has, their history of making national money takes more than five years. I do not quite understand why some people want the national money replaced by cryptocurrency, what an advantage will you have? We are always ambitious to replace things instantly.

nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 660

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

the year 2023 is too fast for the crypto currency to replace the fiat currency, perhaps at that time the crypto currency and fiat currencies go side by side and have nearly as many users

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

the year 2023 is too fast for the crypto currency to replace the fiat currency, perhaps at that time the crypto currency and fiat currencies go side by side and have nearly as many users
If such replacement happens, then most likely not earlier 2033, or even 2043. When there is rather advanced technical base and an opportunity to be in online from any point of the world.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

It is not only a possibility that cryptocurrency will one day replace our respective national currencies. It is more of a direction, an inevitable possibility, rather than something that may or may not happen at all. But, just like what you said, it will take a little more time. I cannot ascertain whether by 2023, cryptocurrencies are already the preference of the majority. It may take a later time for crypto to fully replace fiat currencies.
daliyuan45

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

Bitcoin cannot replace the national legal currency, but it can be used with the legal currency. Of course, electronic money is an inevitable trend in the future. The lack of banknotes is for people to live more conveniently. But in the end it is achieved by Bitcoin. It's hard to say that there may be a better cryptocurrency.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

national currency better, but holding the currency will not bring good profit
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

no i think bitcoin or cryptocurrencies still not good than using NFC in your phone, i think we need a services that convert our crypto into the other currencies and we can use it by using our NFS smartphone or card, so when we want to use it pay something in a cafe or store it will more easy than using old transfer model in bitcoin

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Is much better in cryptocurrency because they are more trusted company  than to national currency although they are also profitable business but they can’t follow the range of income that bitcoin do.
SkynetInvasion

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

national winning for now
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency, because the national currency is still to be used, as a system of exchanges for each country, therefore we can assess how strong the economy is in the country .. for all the scoring, every country has a crypto currency that is oriented to bitcoin

bitcoin and cryptos cannot coexist with national currencies, or only if the cryptos become basically a form of gambling themselves and stop claiming to be currencies.

because national currencies work on the common thinking that national money is only allowed to be created if its for the benefit of all.

bitcoin wasnt created for that, and many others neither,

they were created in order to enrich a small group that created them

national currencies can exist without bitcoin but bitcoin cannot exist without national currencies.

regards

Mujensirio

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

i prefer crypto
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

national winning for now
Cash is sure to get outdated in the near future, but the governments are going to digitize their respective national currencies as well since its going to be the trend in some time to come.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

I think it is possible for crypto to be used like that but if we consider when and how long the process was then it must be hard to tell if it could become real.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Some of them, perhaps. But USD/EUR/CNY/JPY are going to be around for a while.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

there is a moment later, where the entire population on earth demanded the development of technology
along with cashless technology that makes it easy for all transactions
then, by force the government will legalize cryptocurrency
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

This could be a very good idea. But sad to say that there are some countries whos up until now they did not threat cryptocurrency as good as what we are positively thinking in the future. If ever those countries that prohibits cryptocurrency would embrace the change then it could become real in the near future.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

Cryptos are a more advance currencies that mainly used online while national currencies are the old fashioned currencies released by banks. both of them had a an advantage and disadvantages , few examples are cryptos cant work without internet or on offline environments but it has many features when work online. national currencies cannot work online but it is much easier to use offline.

Right now i can say that most people are still using the good old national currency because as i said earlier it is more easier and verry convinient to use than cryptos. Other reason is that many people are not yet aware about cryptocurrencies due to their simple way of living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: