Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

For me its possible but like you said its takes more time,but now crypto was really help us in the way of paying and also for earnings just basically invest in the tokens that have a big chance to pump.

Crypto and national money both help us in our daily living especially national money because having a permanent job really do help us for our living. Crypto help us in a way of paying bills and for us to earn a lot of money for us to gain a lot. Crypto and national money are both good and both helpful to many people and especially to our economy.
PelevaVika

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

At the moment, it is hard to imagine that the cryptocurrency will replace the national currency. But the future is not far off...
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

bitcoin will never replace the currency in each country because the currency in each country as a system of payment of each country and assess how much or how much economic value of the country. Bitcoin can be a means of exchange if it is already working with businesses / businesses that lean with bitcoin itself. for all assessments, each country has a bitcoin-oriented crypto currency of course.

Indeed, I am agree with this opinion. Its hard to replace fiat money that controlled by government with bitcoin because every country have their own advantages on economic growth. Beside that, central banks must be always want to control the currency circulation and that can not happen with bitcoin because bitcoin using decentralized system
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

bitcoin will never replace the currency in each country because the currency in each country as a system of payment of each country and assess how much or how much economic value of the country. Bitcoin can be a means of exchange if it is already working with businesses / businesses that lean with bitcoin itself. for all assessments, each country has a bitcoin-oriented crypto currency of course.

Indeed, I am agree with this opinion. Its hard to replace fiat money that controlled by government with bitcoin because every country have their own advantages on economic growth. Beside that, central banks must be always want to control the currency circulation and that can not happen with bitcoin because bitcoin using decentralized system

every visible form of the system can be done separately and not tangent, but will eventually meet a dead end where there will be inflation movements from and to a particular currency, this has already happened last year in china where their fiat began to shift illegally to the cripto currency, the need for clear regulation is that the government can also take advantage of the momentum of economic potentialization that occurs.
LeonJayden.

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

I think the national money will remain a popularity in the community.It has a change that crypto coins  is be acceptible as a way of payment for food , shopping and any types of bills. Hear in our country i heard a news that a restaurant is accepting btc to  be the payment for the food. So if webtaling about the national money i guess it still possible
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

I think crypto and national currency are two different coins.crypto currency is a digital gold and its the best way to earn money.national currency is a paper money.I am sure that crypto will replace the national currency.
_AlexX

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

crypto is from people for people, national currency is from the governments for people

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
It would be a difficult to replace the national currency with crypto. This is because the national currency is controlled by central banks while crypto are not. Also, i think there would be a lot of resistance to happened if this will be pushed through because this will totally change the system. The volatility would be an issue if used in our daily lives.
miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Comparing currency with crypto money of two currencies but in terms of their value equally as can be exchanged or traded as well as store but in common sense the national currency is known by many and has used the money and crypto money is the opposite
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

It's realistic but not for 2023, it's for someday in the future, in the time we would never know. I suspect in the future, everything will be in a digital form. Now the change is starting to show up. so, wait and hope you can still meet the day that it becomes reality.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

I think 2023 its to early to be laughed from any reseller for using fiat money. The digital currencies are coming. And its clear, that in the future, the people will pay more and more with digital money. But the question is, which digital money they will use. I think it will be very hard for cryptocurrencies to fight against credit companys like visa or even paypal. Those companies wouldnt give up these markets because of cryptocurrencies which even have a big company behind.
Ruth Diass

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

Bitcoin as well as Altcoin is riddled with problems. Problems with terror financing and money laundering, problems with fraud. Moreover, it isn't a currency which is defined as something with a store of value, because Bitcoin doesn't store any value. In addition, its erratic price hampers it from being used as a reliable payments for goods and services.
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

That won't happen. First, the national currency is legally issued by the government, so it's more reliable and stable. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is volatile, that means its price can widely fluctuate.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

That won't happen. First, the national currency is legally issued by the government, so it's more reliable and stable. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is volatile, that means its price can widely fluctuate.

National currencies are not like crypto currency it made up with the some regulation rules but crypto currency is not like that it had no roles and no one can hack this type of currencies you can make a lot of infinity investment in this so you cannot make Crypto currency as national currency but we can make it as an additional usage of it so my will opinion is crypto currency will shoots for all the people who wanted to live a better life and also make some savings for your future generation will help for them

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

if I choose bitcoin remain number one if in business and investment if in comparison with others. but if the affairs of fixed transactions I prefer national money. because in my country still in banned transactions profitable bitcoin .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

It is not possible in near future but it can be happen in future,in general all people accept national currency,even bitcoin user also because bitcoin user convert bitcoin into national currency to buy their all goods..so bitcoin can't replace national currency.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

I think that in 5 years we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency in parallel with ordinary money, but there will be no full replacement.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I think it's possible because we can see that crypto currency user increase day by day. Now many market place accept it and it's use to easily. When all the places accept crypto currency then it replace national money.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and is in great demand among people, so once it will replace our usual paper money, but it will not be in 2023, and much later.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I think it takes a lot of time, the fastest electronic money is only commonly used in supermarkets, commercial centers. And we need a personal security device that can access any wallet,any time to payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: