Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2953 times)
bestprofi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I am very pessimistic that this will happen in such a short time.
bestprofi

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Why crypto cannot replace national currencies? National governments can use their own blockchains and issue national crypto, something like Venezuela did.

It is possible that in one 5-10 years one or two virtual coins will be used in parallel with national currencies. but to replace them totally I do not think it is possible.
We hit the reluctance of a large part of the population.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

I think it may happen in the future that cryptocurrencies will replace the local money. It's too early to tell, I think it takes many long years to make bitcoin to be adopted world wide because some countries does not trust Cryptos yet. It needs more promotions, spreading more awareness to all the people in the whole world. H
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Yes, I think not. Bitcoin will not replace the national currency. I just imagine that in the future there is a digital currency but not Crypto. It's more like USD or other currencies in digital form. That's in my opinion.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

The digital currency and the fait cash has a major contrasts, first is the distinctive being used and diverse in acknowledgment in light of the fact that bitcoin isn't acknowledged in different stores particularly now that bitcoin isn't yet well known and other nation isn't yet tolerating bitcoin.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

According to me BITCOIN or any other CRYPTOCURRENCY will never be able to replace national currency or paper money because firstly, everyone does not understand cryptocurrency . Secondly, for very small amount one cannot do transactions in BITCOIN. And thirdly, because BITCOIN is not a legalised currency.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Definitely not in 2023, that's a few years from now and that is too early to happen. Most of the government in the world has no concrete policy about cryptocurrency and it's not even their priority as well. If any in the first world countries would initiate to change the status quo then it is possible to happen but seeing the current situation now, no single government in the world today wants to change their own currency to a highly volatile cryptocurrency.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

Presently, there is no comparism between the two,because crypto is yet to be accepted, but very soon,it is going to be accepted and it will be difficult for our national currency to function without crypto
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

No one can say what happen after five years but the future of this market is very bright and those who hold there portfolio are the biggest benefices in near future.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Presently, there is no comparism between the two,because crypto is yet to be accepted, but very soon,it is going to be accepted and it will be difficult for our national currency to function without crypto

The crypto cant replace the national currency as for today since it is not stable for now and has a limited supply. Also cryptocurrencies are being used as an asset rather than being a currency for we really can get more profit from it. But we never know in the future bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will replace national currency

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

Crypto versus national money is no joke and is an exceptionally top rivalry for both of it. Be that as it may, in the present condition of bitcoin it is unmistakably this is to far from national cash. It resembles one versus a million on the grounds that a national money has a billion supporters as opposed to just about a million clients of bitcoin. This is likewise one reason why some administration are ceasing or forbidding bitcoin to keep running in thier nation. It is to dodge future rivalry which may result to emergency or issue. We simply trust that some time or another if individuals or the nation need to pick between national cash and bitcoin the great one will be the one to stay and should convey a decent advantages to every one of us.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

just like you have just said, it possible but will it take time, I don't see this happening anytime soon, maybe year 2030! but the truth of all fact is that this fact is pretty possible
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

The crypto cant replace the national currency as for today since it is not stable for now and has a limited supply. Also cryptocurrencies are being used as an asset rather than being a currency for we really can get more profit from it. But we never know in the future bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will replace national currency

Actually, fixed supply is a good thing for a currency. The fact that governments have monopoly over fiat moeny and can print them out whenever they wish is the root of a lot of economic problems.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
goldencrypto9

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

National Currency (Fiat Money)

1. National currency is Issued by government
2. Agenest the reserve of central Bank, government can produce when necessary
3. It's a physical way of exchange
4. It can be coin or paper.
5. Centralized system and controled by the central Bank according law

Cryptocurrency

1. Created by computers
2. Supply is limited
3. A way of digital currency exchange
4. Decentralized and not controlled by government and institution
5. Cryptocurrency has no physical existence
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies are increasingly getting popular and adaoeted by people all over the world. Truly and really if the digital currencies can replace fiat, it would have been a great revolution for the world. I'm hopeful that will become a reality soon for the work to experience the advantages of Cryptos.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Cryptocurrency become popular day by day every day it include in new fields. Cryptocurrency has great impact of national economy. But i think need to more time to overcome national currency. we should wait for see what happen in future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

I also think that this will take a lot longer! At least because of the difference in age between generations! But, still I think that the national currency will always live, because the crypto currency has too much volatility and is created more for online purchases!
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

I think the current national currency is not very good and already looks not so efficient that digital currencies like bitcoin should be the solution of the problem by replacing the national eye into a digital currency.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

I was recently told by a friend that crypto will be more popular because nowadays crypto is developing more rapidly than national currencies and I started investing in crypto into a company Socratus
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

I dont think it can be anytime soon. But I still prefer using the National Currency since it is the legit tender. You eaen in BTC and convert to your national currenncy, that would be beneficial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: