Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

One of the problems of many traders is greed. When there is X10 or X20 and the growth potential is missing, many inexperienced traders in anticipation of X100 fix at best the profit X5. And then they scold the market.
Yes I agree with you, the common mistakes of the traders are greedy for everything and there strategies is not enough in terms of trading .Because of predictions they are mistaken for the decision but to avoid this better to adopt and collect advices with others .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

Grin
Panic, greedy, that was the only problem. You need to learn from collecting something from little by little so you will understand that greedy is worst thing while you trade.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

Hello traders!

What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

The common reason why because they don't know how to trade, they trade their token 'cuase of others opinion, if they friend said that this is the time to sell or buy they follow them, you can follow them if your friend is pro for that carer if it's not will you need to double check what kind of token that you put in. Anyways, i'm not an expert but i avoid that because i lose some of my money because of that.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
minnerETN

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Never follow news. I think this is the only reason why traders fail. The news is an important determinant of the rise and fall in the price of electronic money
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Grin
Panic, greedy, that was the only problem. You need to learn from collecting something from little by little so you will understand that greedy is worst thing while you trade.
I agree with you, panic is the most common mistakes by newbie traders out there. Once they saw the token price that they trade crashed, they panic and directly go sell their coins. Experienced traders always watch the situation first, and find out why the price crashed before sell or even buy more the coins.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

There are many reasons for the trader's mistakes. Not confident, don't  follow the social networking site to catch the latest news and the most important thing is no patience.

Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

I do not know what the reason is. This is due to the personality of each person. Each person has a separate trading strategy. I think there are some unlucky trader, so they made the basic mistakes
odb1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

According to my knowledge and experience i think new traders dont have patience and they want everything in the start and want success in one day and when they have losses so they start trading blindly which is more harmful for them and they put their all funds on risk as well which can only harmful for them.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

I think the basic mistake of these traders is to buy too late and sell too soon. This is an unpredictable market that will increase or decrease. we need good luck
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

Some good traders will always go against the news. If bad news says that Bitcoin prices are rising, they will sell all Bitcoin assets. But if the news says Bitcoin prices are down, they will buy. That is the thinking of the trader many years of experience. Almost all trader will be controlled by news
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

One of the most common mistakes is to to analytics based on Depth of the market , there are a lot of fake walls in it and you can't see them , and it gives you wrong signal .
Another common mistake is to putting stop loss too narrow , in that case whales aim the narrow stop losses usually and they will activate it and the thing that you have bought would go up right after the stop loss has been activated .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I think most of the errors that often occur in the world of traders are those new trading players are very easy to be affected by FUD so they experience panic and sell it. I think that's a common mistake that traders often encounter.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

I think most of the errors that often occur in the world of traders are those new trading players are very easy to be affected by FUD so they experience panic and sell it. I think that's a common mistake that traders often encounter.
I agree with what you are saying. to trade in this market is not straightforward. But if you know how to invest and have a good psychology then you will definitely get a lot of money.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

I think the common mistakes are some traders have no idea to put an order pending order buying order and selling orders and they don’t have to wait to holding, they have to hurry to sell of the coin by thread of low price and they don’t  have control the emotions,
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Traders shuoldn't pay attention for pump and dump telegram groups, but they do anyway. As they read telegram groups, this is a problem for them. They won't be successful in this position.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

MAKING MONEY TRADING STOCKS IS SIMPLE, BUT NOT EASY:
*NO PATIENCE ON ENTRY
*SELLING TOO SOON
*LETTING SMALL LOSSES TURN INTO BIG LOSSES
*TRADING LOW PROBABILITY OPPORTUNITIES
*OVERTRADING
*HESITATION
*LETTING WINNERS TURN INTO LOSERS
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

Traders make many mistakes.Again, there are some problems.Those who are brand-new, they are cheating and making mistakes.For example: Uninterrupted transactions, selling unsuspecting commodities,lack of business trust.The biggest problem is that there is a lack of proper knowledge on the basis of studying books and trading on the basis of it.Many such problems occur.

CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

The most common mistakes and problems of the traders are they make a favorite hobby about this issue is to over think and over think when the times that they in the crisis situation instead of making strategy how to survive in this situation.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

I think some common problems are effecting to some new traders that they don,t have idea how to make pending orders, buying orders and selling orders and one more thing i think traders have fear that is why they start selling in down market trend and panic sale i think this  is the more common mistakes in the traders side,
As I always say that trading is a proper profession and it needs a good training in order to make money out of this. This is the reason why there are some professional traders who are providing their services to those who want to trade. There are certain technical things that we need to understand in trading, it is not mere about luck or few clicks. As far as panic selling is concerned, it is lethal for everyone.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

The most common mistakes and problems of the traders are they make a favorite hobby about this issue is to over think and over think when the times that they in the crisis situation instead of making strategy how to survive in this situation.
Of course we need to think at the hard situation but we need to make the condition in the favour of us by buying more cryotos at the price fall but kost of us are doing upsode down by buying and high price and selling at low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: