Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

I think the main mistake of the most traders is that they buy when the market falls and sell when the market grows. It is necessary to buy when the market begins to grow and sell, if there is a downward trend.

Panic is the common mistake for most traders as they seen the red portfolio. Afraid of lossing more money while on the red zone will make frustated and make wrong decisions.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

The biggest mistake of a new trader is associated with his emotions. One should always understand that trading and investing are all about maths, risk analysis and other scientific factors out there and it has nothing to do with the emotions. I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading when I used to trade based on the others opinion. One should always try doing new things on his own and if he is failing even in that case he can learn from it and avoid the same mistake in the future.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.

The common mistakes being commited by traders nowadays is being impatience. They are buying and selling at the wrong time. It is important that we know when to sell and when to buy. We should have more patience in hodling while the prices are low or else we'll have losses along the way.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Thank you in advance.
I think the mistake and common problem of the trader is impatience and loss of composure when seeing the price of the market decline. These are the common problems of new investors investing in this market
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

I think the main mistake of the most traders is that they buy when the market falls and sell when the market grows. It is necessary to buy when the market begins to grow and sell, if there is a downward trend.

Panic is the common mistake for most traders as they seen the red portfolio. Afraid of lossing more money while on the red zone will make frustated and make wrong decisions.
That's the psychology of many people, they were scared to see the market red and now the market is falling sharply. But if you hold the potential coin, be assured, do not be too worried if we have Patience holds them up again in the future.
Lionaldo

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

The common mistake of the traders is greedy, this one really hard to get control by the traders because basically everyone wants to get bigger profit.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

A lot of traders are always following and trying to catch as many profits as they can, that is the main reason of why i think that greed is always a main mistake from almost all the traders
seinzein

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Nice thread!
When i was  begginer, i could't control my emotion.
So when i was in panic, then i sold my token as many people did, the result didn't get profit but lost.
i know nothing at the time,
I tried trading,
Sometimes i bought many tokens when price going up.
And juat left it a few day, the price going down.
I lost the opportunity then i hold those token for long time to wait the up price.
And we know all that the price of bitcoin is lower and lower, absolutely many tokens too. Difficult to be back in the high price as i bought first time. 

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

I think the most common mistakes and problems of the traders are in the patience that sometimes makes them selling their coin too soon. and if they can be patient for a while, I am sure that he can prevent a big loss. the patience is the most thing that we should have and the rest of that list will be following and we can get the profit in the end.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

I think the most common mistakes and problems of the traders are in the patience that sometimes makes them selling their coin too soon. and if they can be patient for a while, I am sure that he can prevent a big loss. the patience is the most thing that we should have and the rest of that list will be following and we can get the profit in the end.
some of us have our own thought why we have to sell the coin that we have for immediately cause for some personal reason and you dont owe this to regret for well this is some of the common cases that we already see for then after that we can say that most of us here dont have patience specially when we see that there is no other could ever be done with the coin that we are hold for.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

I think the common problem of traders is just being impatience. Some traders sell their hodling because of panicking. As the prices drop down, they are also worried that they might lose their hodlings. It is important that we could control our emotions because if not, we might commit wrong decisions.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

Try to study first the market like knowing the statistics of the coin you are interested to invest before trading, there are a lot of different ways to earn in the market like long term holding or day trading but what matters the most is to know how much profit you will be going to earn in that coin you are interested to hold.
Lionaldo

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

A lot of traders are always following and trying to catch as many profits as they can, that is the main reason of why i think that greed is always a main mistake from almost all the traders

Yeah because on their head just there much profit are waiting, and they try to catch it up. But the end they will loss because the price will be fall down away from the profit.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

some of us have our own thought why we have to sell the coin that we have for immediately cause for some personal reason and you dont owe this to regret for well this is some of the common cases that we already see for then after that we can say that most of us here dont have patience specially when we see that there is no other could ever be done with the coin that we are hold for.

that is right, but when I have a conversation with my friend, he tells me that he is regret that he sell too soon because after he sells his coin, the price increases in just a few hours later. so if he can wait for a while, he can get a profit of about 0.1 btc and because he cannot be patient, he only gets 0.05 btc. I telling him that is fine and he can search another profit with another coin and don't regret that you are selling too soon.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

Yes, traders never deal with HODL, they quickly buy and quickly sell. This is the safest strategy. Beginners should only trade like this. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

that is right, but when I have a conversation with my friend, he tells me that he is regret that he sell too soon because after he sells his coin, the price increases in just a few hours later. so if he can wait for a while, he can get a profit of about 0.1 btc and because he cannot be patient, he only gets 0.05 btc. I telling him that is fine and he can search another profit with another coin and don't regret that you are selling too soon.

I think this is not a mistake because he sold it for profit, not for the loss but he made a small profit that's it. who knows in just a few hours the price will increase 50% am i right. For me it happens many times but i took it easy because i was in profit.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

Hello traders!

Thank you in advance.

I think the common problem of traders is just being impatience. Some traders sell their hodling because of panicking. As the prices drop down, they are also worried that they might lose their hodlings. It is important that we could control our emotions because if not, we might commit wrong decisions.

Panic is the main mistake from most traders. When they saw the red market they afraid if the price will move down and never come back again to increase. Trader needs good strong believe to the development of a project.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Some of the mistakes made by traders are been impatient,  been too patient,  unrealistic expectations of price rise,  buying and trading dead coin and trading money you don't have.  It is important to have a plan and stick to it in order to avoid some of these problems!

super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

Getting panicked is one of the most common reason which results in the loss of money as this is the time when you get to know how much control you have over your emotions and that if you fail to keep your nerves under your control, then you suffer a huge loss of money. Other than that, lack of knowledge is one more reason because of which the traders experience such situation which then result in loss of money.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

Too much holding. I learned also that thing, because before, I love to hold some coins but I realized, it is not advisable, you should know when to sell. I believe on that and I keep losing that, I am also a greedy trader before because of very big returns, I want more if I already have profits. Being a trader is very difficult, you should know first the basic and you should have a clear decision on every trade you doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: